Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick it up your Roon (Vagrants/CIS)

Point of clarification:

This isn't a Vagrant Fleet operation. It's one ship with a group of friends whose ties with Thessa FAR predate the founding of the VF. They're also taking serious precautions in the thread to avoid implicating VF or dragging anyone into anything. The thread is unfolding naturally, there's nothing wrong or complicated going on here -- it's one shipload of friends searching for one guy who also happens to have friends, surprise surprise. It's gonna get fun, it's gonna stay fun, and there's zero reason to talk about 'VF vs CIS' or 'VF invoking its secret ties with LoF and damaging the Treaty of Ithor' or any such pointlessly destructive melodrama. Thanks but no. This is one ship, one small group of people, and one target, nothing more.

Jorus Merrill said:
Point of clarification:
Ah great what now.

Jorus Merrill said:
This isn't a Vagrant Fleet operation. It's one ship with a group of friends whose ties with Thessa FAR predate the founding of the VF. They're also taking serious precautions in the thread to avoid implicating VF or dragging anyone into anything. The thread is unfolding naturally, there's nothing wrong or complicated going on here -- it's one shipload of friends searching for one guy who also happens to have friends, surprise surprise. It's gonna get fun, it's gonna stay fun, and there's zero reason to talk about 'VF vs CIS' or 'VF invoking its secret ties with LoF and damaging the Treaty of Ithor' or any such pointlessly destructive melodrama. Thanks but no. This is one ship, one small group of people, and one target, nothing more.
Party pooper!

Jorus Merrill said:
Point of clarification:

Thank you @[member="Jorus Merrill"] . I dont know where "help out a friend" turned into "Vagrant Fleet at war with CIS". VF has NOTHING to do with the thread beyond containing a high number of those who are excellent friends with Thessa. Lets just keep it fun, kick each other butts, then go fly home chatting about how we'll kill one another next time. This is getting far too serious and there is absolutely no reason for it to.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Thess goes 'glub,' Jor goes 'hnngh,'
And the Sarge goes '................'
Guy goes 'waah,' Qae goes 'rawr,'
Dax goes 'boom' and Josh goes '???'
But there's one sound
That no-one knoooows

What does the Dells say?

SHUTTHEKARKUPANDLETUSHAVEFUN
SHUTTHEKARKUPANDLETUSHAVEFUN
DRAMALLAMASDRAMALLAMASDRAMALLAMAS

Ok just got back from work and let me clarify my original statement. The Thread IS NOT CIS vs VF, it never was intended so nor would it be so. What I meant was I was amused that people are rping it as if would trigger a second war between the factions.

The Thread is supposed to be fun and it will be fun if we stop taking things so seriously, ok? Let the VF come and do their worst. I actually have an idea in mind which would throw another monkey wrench into the works. Maybe.....

So I hope we are all good and on the same page, this IS NOT going to start a war, ok? There now someone pass me the rum please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom