Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steps in the Dark

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then once on his knees and all but feel drain due to the strain of his uncontrol earlier action. That it came to him.....was it a vision? hallucination? or a break thru to the shroud that was his past? One could never know but then again in the seem briefest of a moment, he found himself there. In the midst of some darkened room where from the sideline a voice spoke hidden under the cloak.

"...you can never deny that which is...."

The voice as well the vision no sooner was lost as quickly as it came when from the sideline he felt a gentle touch. One which seems strangely connected with him in a way that it helps aid him to pull back to reality. Thought the faint darkness still somewhat linger as primal and as it was natural innate in him some ways. It seems to be kept at bay and not lash out as it did earlier.

"C'mon let's get moving before we draw any unwanted attention."

To which seem without hesitation he turns towards her and take her hand. As she helps him up that he nods with barely a glance her way as if fear if he did. Harm might come to her or something the two then hobble away towards the shadows of the darkened alley. With him trusting her to take the lead for now.....

Jairdain would have stopped herself from touching Ronin if she had known he was having a vision. It wasn't granted to her so her touch brought him out of it. The darkness lingered between them and united them further than they had been before. A mix of light and dark, meshing together to make each more grey than one or the other. The influence of the Force between them flowing bonding together and meeting at her contact.

When she spoke, he came out of the vision. He mutely turned in her direction and took her offered hand. What Jairdain did not know was he didn't look at her. However, she felt fear within him. As he rose and stood up, their hands clasped, she went further into the ally.

"Do you have a place to go here? I only have my ship."

She had not expected any odd situation like this and there wasn't a vision granted for the meeting so Jairdain had not looked into a place to stay when they met.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then once in they were further down the alley a good distance from where the incident occurred that he slowly began to calm down. Thought the fear still stay and linger as in the back his mind came to the voice. Speaking ever so hauntingly real as he stood up and with it the faint memory of their screams in the darkness.And the thought.... real or made up at that point he could not tell shaken as he was still by the voice. To which end as he held onto her hand and a mix of dark ....light shared between the two them at that time. Help him hold on to push back past the muddle shadow that their attacker triggered in him. And as soon he did make some headway came her voice....

"Do you have a place to go here? I only have my ship."

At which once his head slightly clear turn her he spoke.

" No....i....i came ... as soon I could but on my own ship.... just added ....jumper seat but I don't know if ...any shape fly it... but could hit up a favor...might have something local.....where we can hide out short turn....till can be sure we're in the clear."

Jairdain knew what it was like to get visions, it was something that happened to her sometimes. The way Ronin was acting, he had just had one. She wasn't doing anything to help him in his recovery, but then again their location wasn't either. He needed a quiet place. Allowing the Force to guide them, Jairdain followed where it lead. Stopping in front of a run down building, Jairdain sensed no life inside.

They had been lead here, so maybe this was an ideal location to hide out in.

"Do you see of a way in?"

They could always just try the door, but she felt that wasn't right. Maybe the building itself wasn't where they needed to be, but nearby it. ​Reaching out with the Force to feel, this building was where they were meant to be.

Holding his hand, she did start moving in the direction of building and trusted Ronin to find a way in.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

5270549bbc615.jpg

It was then that as the pair stood there by the sideline thought hidden somewhat from the sight of others. It was at the very least not quite a safe nor secure location as it still left them out in the open and given his somewhat unpredictable state. Though he hates the idea of bringing her into all this he was left with no choice but to stand back a bit and follow her lead for now. Till eventually by chance she brings them towards what appears to be some old run down building.

"Do you see of a way in?"

He knew though it was sort of a long shot he would try to pull from things he'd learn from his time alone before being found by Master Coci. Things he'd pick up from old traders and the likes about talks of hideaway holes. Which seems from the outside didn't look much but for those in the know hid much more. Something which turns his gaze at it he'd hope this was one such place at any rate as he about reached out to brush his palms over the somewhat dilapidated datapad hidden under some thick overgrowth. That from the corner of his eyes he noted a small pair of eye peer at them...watching over them with seeming silent curiosity. To which forcing himself with what bit of strength he had left to somehow try tap into the faint tendrils of the force. Using it to connect to the pair eyes watching them which had seemed hard at best unsteady at first but then again feel her hand as she held his somehow gain to steady it enough that he was able to succeed. Gain what bit hold he had Ronin connected to what he found out to be a white Loth Cat. To which no sooner greeted him with a faint purr before moving back into the shadows and as it did so lend him to see thru its eyes. The small path on the side of what appears to be a wall with opening small enough for one to craw thru now overgrown with vines. To which turn to nod towards Jairdain he then replies.

" Yes, just behind that overgrowth on the right side of the door.....there a crack on the wall ..... enough for us to crawl into the building....."

At which time once said he then still keep what bit of connection he had to the loth cat did his best to follow its path. Catching what bit of info he could of the structure inside. Doing his best to see if both its structural condition as well if it were occupied.....which at best he could fathom was looking as if it was ok. And most of all it appeared not be occupied as by then the loth cat stop climb some shelving it then stops to nap. And as it did he then turn her as the near the wall he'd mention pull back the vines to reveal the small opening. Then get down to one knee he then took a peek inside before turn back to her and ushering her in. Standing behind for a moment make sure she was safe inside before crawl into following behind her. Before drape back the vines to cover their entrance from those outside.....

They approached the door and Ronin stopped. There was a life nearby Jairdain picked up on and turned in its direction. Not able to tell what it was, she could tell it was working with Ronin. He appeared to be communicating with the cat and then was able to find a way in that didn't require them to break in. By following the cat, he found a route that lead to some vines that covered a secret entrance.

Pulling them aside he motioned for her to go first. Getting down on her hands and knees, she crawled through the opening and found herself inside in short order. Not knowing what this building had been or able to see anything clearly through the Force. She did know the only life in it was that cat and maybe a few other animals. No humans or anything sentient.

Turning, she would hold her hand down to Ronin as he crawled through after her. Alone and now in a quiet location, he should be able to relax and work through the vision that he had seen.

"Find a place to sit or lay down."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

tumblr_inline_ofjqm4KYtE1s4by9o_540.jpg
It was then once inside what appears to be darkroom that after takes moment to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. That he could somehow make out tables and chair as well on the ceiling a couple of small light lamps which once he was fairly calm down. Sensing no other sentient being in the room other than them and the cat sleep off on one the side top shelves. That slowly felt thought his mind was still slightly clouded by the darken vision as well the haunting look on their attacker's face. That he slowly began to calm down enough to regain control of the force as he reaches out to activate the lanterns. Which help calm him down a bit more as the light slowly cut thru the darkness as she then spoke.

"Find a place to sit or lay down."

To which he then slowly crept up to try tentatively stand just enough to make it to a nearby wall. Where he then leans his back and sit.....thought some the darkness still linger it was at best not as intense as it was earlier. As such he was able to calm and center himself enough to turn her and speak.

"I didn't want to bring you into this but I guess now you know....that there seem some sort of darkness in me that seems to be connected to my disappearance. Something which I fear that have little control of at times....."

Jairdain should have thought to get a light on for him. It wasn't something she did though since she didn't need the light. Not saying anything though until he was sitting down, she took a spot next to him and lightly held his hand. In her confused state, it was something she could understand and comprehend. It was the first time, they had truly been alone and she could pay attention to him on a far deeper level than before.

"Bring me into what, Ronin. Whatever it is, I can try to help with. You were granted a vision. What was it?"

An outside viewpoint may help, but she wanted to do something else to him if he would allow it.

Raising a hand, she would rest it on his forehead and attempt to place a sort of protection around him mentally. She had done it before for another person and kept him safe. She would do it for Ronin as well.

"May I see what you look like as well?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then slowly as the faint light filled the room and most of the shadow dissipated that Ronin began to slowly began breath a bit easier. And as he did so....so did his command of the breath and with her by his side. Her hand holding his and help to steady his breath to a point that he was able to grasp to fend off the darkness. It tendrils ever so faintly dissipating though lingering at best feeling as if much like a deathstick user coming down from a high after abstaining from it for quite some time. It felt both exhilarating as well instill such a fear in him that he dare not known before. For up until now, all he had dealt with was the nightmares and the occasional faint glips into a past seem all forgotten. But for most time he had the guidance of Master Coci to aid him out its hold but with her gone and taken her leave things haven't been the same.

He, in turn, seem despite the other healer better judgment or advice had taken greater and greater risk. Going as far the Alderaan archives not too long ago to seek out the answer on his own. Which he assumed might have lead to this encounter for which he seems ill-prepared to handle.

"Bring me into what, Ronin. Whatever it is, I can try to help with. You were granted a vision. What was it?"

Came her words and he turns his gaze at her spoke.

"...then I guess what they say is true. Be careful of what you wish as it may very well (sigh).... as much as I didn't wish things to come down to this but it seems the encounter had triggered a vision. One which I was ill prepared to and only confirm that which I suspected. That my disappearance was no accident. That something or better yet someone is behind all it....that today encounter may have very well alerted them to my presence and perhaps a glimpse into my thought. To which I am ill prepared to face at this time."

It then seemed sense his concern and perhaps acting upon its guidance she then began to slowly raise a hand towards his temple. Which despite all that others would say still hold on to trust and sense no ill will on her part. He stood silently still as she then places and rested the palm her hand onto his forehead. As she then seems attempted to provide him aid at that time by place some sort protection that helps to seem to fend off the last bit of dark tendril effect over his thought. At which time once she was done that Jairdain began to speak.

"May I see what you look like as well?"

To which somewhat unsure how thought place his trust in her he'd agreed as he told her yes. At which time he then felt her hand slowly brush down upon his face feeling as it did the very contours of his face. From his somewhat deep set brow and eyes for which since their last meet had seen so much darkness and worry. And with it perhaps a few small scars on the side of his right forehead... mementos it seems from the brief moment he trains under Master Syn battling the beast in the pits.

"Ah Ronin. I remember when we met in the library. You were lost and confused, in much the same as I am now. My friend, I helped you then. Maybe you can help me now."

As her hand travelled over his face, she implanted in her mind ​his features. Within the Jedi, he was only the third she had seen like this. It brought them closer and her hand went down lightly over the rest of his body if he allowed it. She didn't stop it in any one area for long, just long enough to know his shape and physical build. From their previous meetings, she knew they were almost the same height. When she finished, her hand went back to holding his and she gave Ronin a small smile.

"Thank you, my friend."

Jairdain hada listening to what he had to say and nodded.

"You need to get stronger here."

Her free hand went and lightly touched his head.

"To keep people from getting in there and your random thoughts from getting out."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

"Ah Ronin. I remember when we met in the library. You were lost and confused, in much the same as I am now. My friend, I helped you then. Maybe you can help me now."

And with that said as he replied with a smile on his face.

"...that I will and .... promise."

At that time, place his trust in her Ronin then lets her run hands feel over his face at first which at best had aged somewhat since they last met. Then moving down to note he was not quite the kid he once knew and thru time with all the hard training with Master Syn. Came with its share of scars and such...height as well built. After which she then came speak...

"Thank you, my friend."

And he in turn replied.

"...least I can do..."

After which he then hear her reply soon after he spoke.

"You need to get stronger here."

And he soon giving her words some deep thought as her free hand came then went to lightly touch his head to which with seriousness spoke.

"...I know and with your help that I would try work on it."

With that said she adds.

"To keep people from getting in there and your random thoughts from getting out."

He in turn replies.

" I know ...given what bit I had been able to gather they would be hard press to know for knowledge is power. So had come know said by those of my Father people which was why they never kept written records. And only those of their kind only access said archives thru what they called the breath or what other calls the force. Come from such an ancient race all but thought been extinct....there are so very few of us left and turn one as what Xendor had with his minion is what I fear."

Jairdain took his promise to help her and felt his smile under her fingers as she 'saw' him for the first time. The scars he had picked up in his time and his build. At her thanks, he said it was the least he could do.

"I will hold you to that promise. Ronin, I am confused, but I think I know what I need to do."

This wasn't the worst time in her life, but it was close. The dark was in her, but after meeting with others, she knew that was the right path. She needed a guiding light and a hand to help her. Ronin would provide both for her.

They sat a moment one hand within the other, her other hand on his head. That hand continued to touch him and just feel. The light and the dark of him. His words explained the situation a bit.

"So you are hunted?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then having sworn a promise to her as he did at that time that soon came her reply.

"I will hold you to that promise. Ronin, I am confused, but I think I know what I need to do."

To which end seeing look towards her as she accepted his word of promise which on all account would seem strange or at best unfathomable. Given how the world at large would've viewed it given the state of things with the lines seem to draw between dark or light. That as the pair sat there with him having placed his faith and trust in her that he began to confide in her. That which had been the state wherein he found himself thought unsure how or if any of it would come across to her. And yet he spoke..... which was if anything hard but he did which somewhat lead to the inner turmoil in him. As two half of him firmly planted on opposite side of field tussle butt head as either side jostle for dominance over him. Thought with her hand he felt touch seem to sooth calm the dark enough that he felt the courage to continue speaking. As he tried his best relay the predicament he found himself him and she later on spoke.

"So you are hunted?"

In which time he nods and replies gazing deeply into her eyes as he spoke. At which time being as close he was to her Ronin couldn't help feel the temptation of being drawn to her somehow. Thought unsure as to how to proceed with such feelings being that he respected her and didn't wish for her to think ill of his intention or thoughts.

" Yes, for it seems as rare find any of those descended from my father or even my mother's people alone..... combined. Is at best unheard of from what thus far gather from the archives could get a hold of during my travels to Alderaan. For my father comes from a long line of ancient Guardians, sworn protector with seem a strong affinity to the living force."

Ever so slowly Ronin confided in her what was going on in his life. She felt it was almost a relief for him to talk about it. A sense of release of some stress from him. It appeared they were in a very similar situation and perhaps they were meant to be on this path together. Instead of each of them fighting the dark within themselves alone, they could have each other.

Unknown to Jairdain, she had been drifting closer to Ronin as he spoke. Drawn to him by something beyond her control. This was the force of nature, of the Force and each other. Their paths being almost the same provided a bridge that linked the two of them.

When he spoke again, his breath on her lips called her attention to just how close she had come to him. She hesitated in pulling away. Not wanting him to stop confiding in her and at the same time she desired him. Not the first time for her, but she didn't know what he may or may not feel for her.

Then she felt it. A spark within him that matched hers.

"Is this what you want?"

The fate of the night would be decided in moments by his answer.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then at that moment seem in the end no sooner had he ended his words for a brief pause. That he found himself all but lost for words as he gazes at her and for the first time in a long while. Felt neither alone and seem at peace....to a point he seems have confided in her things he had not but to no one for quite some time. And that this time instead of fear he somehow felt relief .... the release of some the stress, worries or troubles he felt at that time. Knowing and feel some sense of connection to her that he hadn't had with other recently... a sort link or connection. As by then his breath came to all but brush ever so gently upon her lip as he comes to realize how much closer he truly had been to her at that time.

That lead him to pause briefly seem all but anticipate if she was to either pull back or stay. Which recall in the back his mind much if what little he knew, heard in passing or had no idea as to what happens or transpire to her. While they were apart or the last met seem slow became harder to deny as it added to the fact part him however he looks at it was drawn to her. From the moment he felt her presence again up to that very moment come to realize feeling he had for her. To such an extent it seems lit a spark in him that she too seemingly felt as her words escape lip.

"Is this what you want?"

And in turn, face her lifted a hand to brush gently against her cheek which in doing so he intently gazes at her while speaking. As he left not only fate but include her in as to what the night or that moment would lead to. As the sway on the emotion, action, and outcomes played in his thoughts ... wherein when she agrees that he would draw close to kiss her and if she refuses thought it would pain him so.... that he would respect her wishes. For above all else she matters to him so that was which he came to realize at that moment.

"...yes, but it is not so much mine alone as only if it is yours as well.....you are all that matters to me. Right or wrong ... no matter what other may or will say."

For seconds there was silence between the two of them. Each seeing the other in different ways. The feelings and spark they shared. When she did speak, Ronin did not verbally answer her right away. Instead, he brought his hand to the side of her face and gently caressed her cheek. It was answer enough for her and when he kissed her, she did not pull away.

It was light and gentle. A tentative sensation on her lips. When it happened though, anything that had kept them apart before was shattered. There was no longer a sense of dark or light, but a balance. When they met earlier, Jairdain had been confused. Her mind was clear now and she knew what path she was meant to be on. It came from the touch of Ronin.

The kiss broke when he spoke, but they remained close. Jairdain allowed her emotions to control her actions this night. There was no clear thought on any consequences that may or may not come from their coupling.

There was one thought she could share with him beyond herself. That one thought was...yes​.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then after all was said between them at that brief moment in time it was ...feeling of her so close that it at first felt so surreal that seem. That as the sensation of gentle touch as he caressed her cheek while he drew close to lightly kiss her at first. And feel of her not pull away as he did fill filled him with enough certainty as to what her response was. So much so that whatever divide or distance was there...brought about light or dark was seem brought to a sense of balance. That thru their brief kiss he couldn't help sense the connection grow in a way that he could help but reach out her. And with his touch unknowingly aid in her seem to find some semblance of balance herself.

That it seems after kiss briefly broke that he pause seeing her still there and realizing not only that it was all real.... that it was mutual. And only then that once thru the shared thought of her saying yes. That he began to continue down the path wherever it seems would lead as held her close. Caught in the moment alone with her as he dim the light slightly just enough. As he tentative move to share that moment with her .....

For the first time since she was captured, Jairdain had found a sense of peace. Within the arms of Ronin, the night passed between them. What happened she would never forget, but would never speak of it. This would be between just the two of them. What they shared must never be known.

She felt she knew more of Ronin than anybody else, but knew they weren't meant to be mates. Her actual love was given to another and nothing could break that. However, the bond formed with Ronin would always be there as well. It wasn't love they shared though, but something far more primal in nature. Not pure lust, but something in between.

What the future held for them was clouded to her and Jairdain couldn't see what laid there. There was a future though of that much she was certain.

Sleep found them eventually and the new day greeted them. Opening her eyes and feeling with the Force, Jairdain knew that they needed to move. Neither one had a ship that could hold a second passenger. It meant they would need to part yet again, but they would see each other in the future.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then once the light just enough that he could make out the shapes of any movement beyond their immediate location that he felt confident enough to begin. Though unsure at first it took him a moment to adjust reach out to her and guided by the breath Ronin that after gain her consent. He then began to build the tentative connection....the bond which thought would seem to be far more primal than what most force user would be akin to it was if anything pure. One which was neither of pure lust or selflessness but something else.....something in between that was as seems ancient as time itself. And with the few tentative steps as the bond form that he could help but feel himself draw deeper into her as such, he could help but feel as well sense. That is some way or level that he began to know her as he peers past the shadows and see her at a level far deeper than he once did. As seem like the misty vision he saw....

Peer to glimpse her capture and subsequent torture under her captors...then of him whom somewhat knew or met once before that gain her heart and soul.....and of the turmoil, he felt in her heart. Which in a way seem to mirror some of his own past that in turn seem help to cement the bond between them that form thought to shift to a level. Far removed from what one would expect as instead to one of an intimacy it was in turn to something akin to that of a kinship. A bond born not of blood or union but of shared past or history...... that as it drew both deeper into that it became unforgettable thought, not something would speak of outside of just between them. As it was something born of a more personal and private that most likely none would understand or grasp.

And so in that moment once the bond had been made guided by the breath that he could feel the seem sense of peace that has come over her. As such holding her close he did his best to maintain the bond till eventually sleep found them the next day. That as the new day greeted them with him awaking just as she opened her eyes as both came to reach out sense or feel if or when hopefully danger had past them by. Which it seem did and with a somewhat heavy heart knowing that they soon had to part way thought in his hearts of hearts felt some semblance of happiness. Of having privilege and honor to know her as he did last night as well being there to help guide her in finding some sense of peace despite the turmoil of each other life at that time. That he had a smile as he feels somewhat better now that the darkness as well hopefully last night worry had passed. That he turns face her knowing though they soon would need part ways again this meeting was not their last as they would someday yet again meet. And be there when or if either one needed thought none would know of that which they shared that day other than the two them.

"I would wish or hope some peace had found you as you slept....thought it seem we soon may part now that the danger had hopefully past. Know I would always be here with and for you if you be in need ."

Sitting up, but remaining within the encompassing arms of Ronin, Jairdain reached a hand out to lightly touch his forehead and then rested hers against him. When he spoke, she allowed him to finish speaking and the covered his lips with her fingers, not to keep him from speaking, but more to pass on the message to keep this between them.

What she had learned of him and that he in a way found his own form of balance within the Force helped her. While the decision of her own path was still clouded in her mind, she knew it was possible to walk the line between the two. Their bond was just as strong as that which she had with others...each bond with each person were entirely different from the other.

Scarred in battle, Jairdain had a soul connection with Darth Lykos. Only the death of one or the other could break that. With Yuroic, it was a bond of love. Connecting their souls together. Now one with Ronin that was probably the most primal and natural. Jairdain had yet to figure out exactly what it was. In time she hoped it would become more clear.

Her gaze caressed him as her head rested on his.

"I hope the same for you, Ronin. Though the parting isn't because of the danger stalking you. I just hope the next time we meet, we will still be allies and not fighting each other. You will be around for me and when you need me, I will be there for you."

Removing her fingertips​ so he could speak if he wanted to. At the moment, she wanted this time of peace to not end.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom