Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steps in the Dark

[member="Jairdain"]

It was then having and feel her close only made his resolve as he'd spoken those words to her all the more profound. As with that said all that once he finished that she let her replied back. In her own way seem know and pick up on things he left unsaid along with his worries. That for now it seem best that they kept all this among themself.

For what was shared was both personal as it was unconventional. With each being able peer past mask they kept. And he shared with her the idea of the path he found himself in. And that it was possible that she too could guided by the bond he shared with her. Which as she came rest her head as spoke. The bond born of foundation as both ancient as it was inate in all. That of longing to belong...find a connection of pure intent. Beholden not of dark or light solely.

"I hope the same for you, Ronin. Though the parting isn't because of the danger stalking you. I just hope the next time we meet, we will still be allies and not fighting each other. You will be around for me and when you need me, I will be there for you."

And as she then removed her finger upon his lips that he nods. Choose not speak and brake peace of the moment leaving his response be left just between them. For with the brew war outside any moment of peace was cherished as it was welcome.

And the two in silence stay a while in each other company. Knowing their future was uncertain as was his resolve as how proceed given the choice he himself had to do next. With the line drawn in the sand as it were. With the darkness growing strong and the light dug in well for the fight. And yet knowing her as he had flet some comfort that at least he was not alone. That together the two them could learn from each other and hopefully grown each other to the truth. As breathren.... of kindred lead to path new as it was unknown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom