Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepping down and nominations

Due to persistent computer problems and IRL responsibilities, I haven't been able to give the board or this faction my best efforts for weeks now. There comes a point at which holding on to the faction owner slot would just be selfishness on my part, and I think we've reached that point.

As per board rules, an open vote needs to be held to name my replacement. I can think of several of you who have the time and the drive to keep us going strong. There are plenty of good candidates. For my money, though, you couldn't do better than [member="Bryce Bantam"]. He's steered the ship while I've been on numerous LOAs, and he's got a huge amount of passion for TKO. He's also one of the finest faction leaders I've ever known. I don't know whether he'll accept my nomination, and people should feel free to nominate anyone above and beyond my preferences.

I'll still be here for this faction as much as I'm able, but it's definitely that time. I'll kick off the actual vote in a few days. For now: nominations. Go.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Sad to see you go boss, you've listened to my crazy ideas and commented on them and what you wanted to see from them. I hope that you can get everything settled and come back.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

My vote goes to you. I'm a new member here but you and Jorus both accepted me into the team with open arms and also accepted me as a mod. I have so little in compared to what the both of you have done, and I hope I can stick around long enough to be liked as much as the both of you.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] has my vote as well. Stand up fellow.

seal-of-approval2.gif

Nominations have closed; plz to put all your votes in the formal poll. [member="Samael Rekali"]@3X744 @Makai Dashiell [member="Leo Vandermolen"] @Kimiko@Lok Munin[member="John Shepherd"][member="Kytra Odran"][member="Dax Fyre"][member="Kira Vaal"][member="Ria Misrani"][member="Joza Perl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom