Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Stepping Back

For those it concerns, I am going to have severely reduced time and energy to post in the coming months. I'm heading off a potential sudden falling off the earth of activity with this loa.

My mother in law is likely looking at hospice within the coming weeks, and her medical issues have been an ongoing series of set backs this past year and some with less than desirable results of her treatments.

I would like to say I can juggle posting and keeping up with the site while taking care of real life, but I know myself better than that. And so I have to start stepping away for reduced activity to possibly altogether stopping for the time being to care for my wife and family.

I'll be around on the discord and possibly posting when I have the energy to do so.

Have fun, keep making great stories, and hope the coming days find you all well.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Sorry to hear this. I understand that caring for relatives is a big undertaking that comes with lots of not so fun things mental health wise. I wish you all the best red wife and hope to see you again spittin them letters into words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom