Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff State of the Union

STATE OF THE ONION

This week has been a little rough for the Server Admins of Chaos.

We started off last Saturday with "The Faction Overhaul", which I utilized as an excuse to "upgrade the majority of all of our systems"... most of which had been loosely tested, but not extensively so. And then, it quickly spiraled out of control as our caching system began combatting the upgrading, and some files didn't upload correctly, and without full reinstalling, I had to figure out who was triggering the fault...

It was a little more involved than I was prepared for. But we're here now! With the reintroduction of our advanced "search" last night, almost all of our old features are completely back. We're going to be a little slower on the load times than usual, but it shouldn't be very noticeable.

But, we're here now.

And with little, if any, data lost coming out the other side of the upgrade.

With that said, below is a following list of what I'm aware is down and is being worked on:

Faction Resources Currently down due to a bug that causes them to not be editable.
Small Editor Currently "not up to snuff", does not meet standards of quality, will look at reworking.
Speed Optimizations This isn't necessarily broken, it was just one of the many systems we had to strip down during troubleshooting.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
giphy.gif

XOXO :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom