Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starlight Festival | CIS Dominion of Falleen

Area: 4
Attire: Muddy Quarren Robes

You could almost see steam blowing out of Jasmine's ears, she was so furious. Not only did this, woman, not apologize, but she has the audacity to give a high official such as herself, lip over the whole matter. When Liuna smacked her hand away, Jasmine snapped, she balled up her fist, as [member="Liuna Ondizi"] rebuttled Jasmine's earlier statements, and slowly drew back her arm. But before Jasmine could do anything rash, Port laid his metallic hand on her shoulder, and leaned in,
"A diplomatic incident would not be good for the CIS' image here on Falleen, and would be a bad mark on your career as Viceroy."

Suddenly logic rushed through Jasmine's mind. Getting into a fist fight with this Mirialan would cause a controversy, which would only be bad for Jasmine. If she brought a bad name to the CIS here on Falleen, her short tenure as Viceroy of Jamoura would be over before she knew it. Her fist broke, and her face slowly paled back to its bright pink. Taking a deep breath, Jasmine proposed, "I suppose I do owe you that drink." She paused, "I...I apologize for my belligerence, the heat is unbearable and this outfit is making it no better." She swallowed hard, trying to contain the anger she had just spent the last few minutes expressing. If Port could smile, he would, this was a far more acceptable outcome than the one he feared would prevail.

There is an archery game on one side and the barker is calling for challengers to contend with a woman who was setting a high score. Having no idea how to handle a bow Averin is rather disinclined to test his luck. Besides, he'd been, still was in a way, a con man. Even games of skill tended to be rigged in favor of the fair and even if they weren't more often than not the prizes weren't worth much more than the price of admission. Still, he gives the contestant a jaunty wave as a sign of respect.

Attention returning to his wife he listens with a bemused smirk to her plan. "So, you are of the opinion that we should smuggle guns under the nose of The CIS to their new member to help ease diplomatic tensions?" That he was entertained but this suggestion was obvious and he wraps an arm around her waist pulling her close. "Well, I have to say that sounds like it would cause quite a bit of trouble." There were few things he enjoyed more than stirring up trouble.

[member="Lola An'Arach"]

Stall 8: heading to stall 6-7

Chikakos ears picked up at the mention of a raffle, her head slowly turning towards the stage, a cocky smile on her face, "Did I hear want I think I heard, oh, I wonder what I can win". "My lady I do not think you need to participate in a raffle such as this, it would be a waist of time as well as your money", "argh , your such a downer, (why did I get assigned him today, shit), its more then just about winning, its the social interaction, having fun, come on humor me or at least pretend to have fun, your moods ruining my time here".

Turing back to the clothes stall she quickly placed out the required credits, placing said dress in the arms of her begrudging body guard, "Come now, to the front stage we go, raffles await us, the the socialization-mobile". Turning around the young duchess started to make her way towards the mains stage, meaning that she would pas by the food stalls and counterpart vendors (4-7).

"Will the owner of ticket number 91143589 step forward and claim your prize: a Bes'uliik Starfighter!"

At the slightest glance, [member="Lyla Quinn"] would realize that she was the second winner of the evening.

But, in truth, it were the people of Falleen who were winning. As Lord Rahl continued to bear witness to the scene unfolding before his eyes, a few reports popped into being on his datapad. Base estimates were beginning to flow in as the tills were being switched out - and there were profits. Profits. Enough so that the Falleen would actually entertain the notion of continuing the festival for a few days longer.

And, against all odds, the lizard-skinned man found himself...smiling.

Liuna

L
With: [member="Jasmine Zittoun"]

Liuna stood and watched as the other woman’s face turned a most startling shade of scarlet. And the fact that the politician’s fist was clenched and nearly ready to strike did not go unnoticed by the Mirialan. Was she really going to get hit in the face here at the Starlight Festival of all places? But then, one of the two droids stepped in to intervene.

Her brows arched slowly as the angry color drained from the woman’s face. Liuna’s lips parted slightly as an apology was offered, as well as an offer to replace her spilled drink. She took a deep breath as well. It was quite possible that she felt a bit bad, after all, she had replied with her share of sass and it had done nothing to improve the situation.

“Much appreciated,” Liuna said with a nod, “And it’s fine. I suppose I shouldn’t have been milling about so close to the walkway.” She said, scratching the back of her head with a gloved hand. “Sorry about your robes.” She added, motioning to the muddy garment.

The refreshment stall wasn’t far, Liuna walked along next to the woman and her guards.

“Viceroy, huh?” She said, glancing to the side at the redhead. “Must be quite a job. I’m Liuna Ondizi, by the way. Nice to meet you.” The Mirialan offered a nod.

There was a faint look of amazement on Er'in's face as the Twi'lek expertly engaged in pastry jenga with the plate she carried. She wasn't exactly used to being a servant and it was a lot harder than they had ever made it look, but removing that particular puff was quite a feat.

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Quinn. I'm Er'in Tenel, the Vicelord's personal assistant." Which was a complete lie of course, and yet at the same time ironically true and far less demeaning that the demotion from princess might be in her mind. She offered Quinn a warm smile - a genuine one, in fact, the sheer enthuiasm in the face of... whatever this was... leaking through Er'in's jaded social shields.

"I love your dress - and the wise shoe choice - I'm afraid I didn't catch the beginning of the conversation, did you say you were a captain? What sort of ship do you fly?" She had caught the beginning of the conversation, but if there is one topic generally guaranteed to deflect the attention of starship captain, it's their baby. Er'in would know, she has a one of her own - even if she'd never consider herself a real captain.

She deftly - if slightly uncertainly - kept the plate held out to the conversation at large, giving Srina a friendly but appropriately cordinal nod of greeting and - as is appropriate - not intruding on the Vicelords role in the conversation.

The Slavehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/14637-the-slave/http://starwarsrp.net/user/14637-the-slave/ | Srina Talon| Lyla Quinnhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/16817-lyla-quinn/Darth Metus | [member="Stephanie Swail"]http://starwarsrp.net/user/207-darth-metus/

Attire: Muddy Quarren Robes

Although Jasmine had apologized to this woman, and offered to pay for a new drink, she still harbored negative feelings towards her. But Jasmine had to swallow her pride, she couldn't keep to her ways of discrimination to those whose power or wealth were lesser than hers as much as she once did, being the leader of a moon was very public. Jasmine had to promote her public image, and that meant not assaulting those who she felt deserved that. But she was smart enough to continue acting friendly towards this woman, perhaps she held power after all? This Mirialan had the audacity to give an attitude to someone of her stature, she might even prove resourceful otherwise. As they walked towards the stand, Jasmine returned the introduction to [member="Liuna Ondizi"], "My name is, Viceroy," emphasizing the title, "Jasmine Zittoun, leader and representative of Jamoura in the Confederacy." Jasmine stopped, and recalled something Liuna had said earlier, "The clothes can be replaced, possibly even cleaned." She took off the shoulder mount and outer robes, revealing a far more form fitting red jumpsuit covered in a thin orange vest, not exactly something she wanted to be seen in, but Jasmine would rather wear these undergarments than walk around like she had just emerged from the jungle. She gave the extra clothing to one of her bodyguards, and carried on to the stall.

Jasmine gestured towards the stall, "Please, order." and picked a few credit chips from her purse, and placed them on the counter. Once she had ordered, and they were waiting for the drink, Jasmine asked, "So exactly where do you come from?" Jasmine gestured towards her complexion, "Your obviously not from around here, are you here on Confederate business?" Jasmine asked partly in interest, partly to pass the time, and partly to ensure Liuna wasn't in some sort of capacity that could end up hurting Jasmine in the end.

The bottle of whiskey was lower than he would have preferred it to be, but Kurayami knew that if he was going to continue drinking he would first need something to eat. It was true that he could get up and leave to get some of the festival offerings, but walking felt like it might not be the best of ideas. He decided to switch drinks and have goldwine with his meal given that he managed to finish off what was left of the Whyren's Reserve in the meantime while deciding on what would be best. After staring listlessly at the menu for a few moments longer than needed he managed to slur out an order for a nerf burger cooked medium. Why this was difficult was anyone's guess as was how the Corellian had survived this long with his alcohol consumption.

The food lasted only a short time once it was placed in front of him. Once the plate was cleared, he leaned forward on the bar to stabilize himself enough that he wouldnt fall off of the stool for a bit longer at least. With that hurdle cleared he took to nursing the half bottle of goldwine that was left. To say that he was drunk would have been an understatement, but with the feelings and doubts such rumination brought, few blamed him for trying to forget, at least for a time.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Area: Between 6/7 and 8/9
1*mEFS08GXjNfga8FPSqQtqQ.jpeg
sjheaderblue.png

What a sight it was.

Everything from the food stalls on her left to the stalls to her right and the large pavilion up ahead – the place was alive! Lights were hung from the drapes and ceilings of the stalls and pavilion, lit up light a majestic beacon that attracted many people to dance and be well.

Candles and torches lit the walkways and fixed lights shining up from the floor like a heavenly walkway, guiding people this way and that, enticed by smells or sights that caught them by surprise. Cheers of winning, laughter, whistles, whoops of enjoyment – it was something she had never seen on such a scale.

Stephanie had a smile fixed to her face, nodding now and then to those who caught her eye, even having to stop walking now and then to watch fireworks in the heavens above or watch people simply being care-free. There was a pang of confusion – ever so slight still – in the presence of others. Others who felt far more darker and almost ethereal in her presence. Since the Silver Jedi had become allies with the Confederacy, something she was very pleased with, a host of colourful characters had crossed her paths. Dashing rogues. Beautiful apprentices. Intimidating Lords and Ladies. But, they were on her side. They had been welcoming and supportive and made her feel like she was one of them.

It was part of what made her stronger. To accept and understand and embrace everything around her – to know the Force, both sides, was the key to standing tall against the darkness of the galaxy.

Right now, in her ivory dress and warm smile, there was little darkness about Stephanie Swail.

[member="Er'in Tenel"] | [member="The Slave"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Lyla Quinn"] │ [member="Darth Metus"] |

Liuna

L
With: [member="Jasmine Zittoun"]

Liuna offered a nod as Jasmine provided her introduction. She stole a glance to the side at this leader and repetitive of Jamoura, and watched as she removed the mud-caked robes. The Mirialan then spared a thought for her own outfit and looked down to see her black pants and leather jacket marked with dirt as well. But she merely shrugged, she’d clean up later.

Back at the stall, the vendor gave the two women a rather amused stare. He’d seen the whole situation unfold, and probably had indulged in a chuckle or two of his own. Looking to Liuna, he pointed at the machine that swirled the blue slush drinks.

“Another round?” He asked, and Liuna gave him a nod to confirm.

Stepping aside to let the line continue to move, she stuffed her hands in her pockets as she waited for their orders. Blinking, she looked over at Jasmine as she inquired about her home world. It was true; the green-skinned woman did stick out here. The topic of her home was still a bit sore, given that the offensive driven by the Silver Jedi had not resulted in liberation of Mirial like they had hoped.

“Oh, yeah.” She said, rocking back and forth on her heels. “I’m from Mirial originally, but been a bit all over the place for some time now.” Unlike the Viceroy at her side, she did not hold a prominent position. “I’m just here to have a good time tonight.” She offered, grinning. “Not a part of the confederacy, but the Order of the Silver Jedi.”

She reached up as her drink was offered, and she took a long sip from the straw.

“Say, I guess that makes us friends, doesn’t it?” She asked, “Well, allies at least.”

The Mirialan gave a small shrug. There was something that seemed to tell her that Jasmine wasn’t here to make friends. But she could be wrong, appearances were always one thing and intentions were another.

“So, you here for business tonight or pleasure?”

Karna, still amazed, didn't realize the crowd had started clapping. He would do as the others after snapping out of it. Kat set down a mic and made her way back to him, locking their arms before asking a question. She wanted his thoughts on her performance. There was no hesitation he responded quickly but softly. "You are incredible." he wasn't exaggerating, Karna really meant it. This would be evident by his voice. "You sing really well. Are you secretly a professional singer?" he asked jokingly. Even though it was only a joke he'd believe her if she said yes.

The lanterns filled the sky, his friend seemed interested in them as she insisted they release a couple and play some games. Floating lanterns? He looked up and then back down. Karna wasn't familiar with sky lanterns so he wanted to learn about them. Whether he wanted to or not didn't matter though, Kat had already began going towards the booths pulling him with her. She let go of him to get a few lanterns, turning back and asking Karna if he wanted one. He lifted up a hand and shook his head. The number of lanterns Kat requested made him think, a question popping up. "Why three? Sorry if there's meaning to them, I've never seen floating lanterns until now." yes, this 900 year old man had never saw sky lanterns before. Karna would watch Kat handle the lanterns.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

As she listened to Averin, Lola felt a strange tug of longing for the Lotus. They’d commissioned a brand new ship, one that had everything they wanted, and here they were on the ground at a music festival, the smell of cotton candy and nommi wafting around and not among the stars seeking adventure.

Was this sudden maturity the influence of her husband? Normally the young kiffar would be wanting to ride the most terrifying roller coaster or ingesting a hallucinogenic spice before the fireworks display.

Nuzzling into him as the Cap’n pulled her close, she said, “Look we can’t get too cozy around here. Figuratively, I mean. Not literally. We have a galaxy to explore.

She pulled away slightly, hands upon her hips and gazed around. By the stars, how were they going to find any opportunistic Falleen in this whimsical amusement park?

“Come this way,” Lola said, pulling at her husband’s hand. “I think I saw a political rally when we came into the entrance. Disgruntled citizens protesting the CIS. I’d bet the Lotus we can find our buyer there.” A quick kiss on his cheek and she added, “Of course I’d never bet the Lotus. Never.

[member="Averin An'Arach"]

WITH: [member="Lola An'Arach"]

Lola's rather abrupt change in attitude gets a small chuckle from Averin. He'd gotten the distinct impression that she'd been thinking rather hard about getting cozy within the CIS. Probably because living mostly within the bounds of the law and the system was what she was used to. However, his prodding reminded her that they were pirates and that they should never be too reliant on any government even one offering them nominal shelter. So she opted to remind him of what he already knew before changing tactics from enjoying the fair to figuring out how to work the fair, which made him grin.

"I'm glad you clarified that." He says dryly as she takes him by the hand and drags him towards the entrance. "With your gambling habits, I wasn't quite sure if you were joking or not." Winning a ship in a game of cards then gambling it away in a drinking contest didn't exactly lead him to trust her impulse control. Then again they were both young and full of piss and vinegar so it wasn't like he was much better.

Tag: [member="Karna Ramesha"] [member="Katria Vekarr"]

Was she secretly a professional singer? Katrine raised a brow and watched him oddly. "How could I secretly be a professional singer? They're pretty known, aren't the?" She was being literal again, not quite getting how that was even a possibility. Weren't they famous and people knew their names or something? Katrine didn't actually know any professional singers by name, she relied on unknown names to sing pretty melodies, her Father singing or herself. Not much of a fan-type.

She'd moved to the lanterns quickly, dropping down some more credits and letting the first one one loose. "Sister, sister. Be safe in your adventures," she'd quietly chanted an non-existent wish for Chloe, then moved on to the next, repeating the process: "Mommy dearest, come home wherever you are," and finally, she'd leaned in to kiss the third lantern, focusing hard as she'd released it: "I miss you, little brother," knowing full well Seren was far away in the future that any wish she had for him would travel a long way. He was all alone now, wherever he was, without either of his sisters at his side so Katrine really did hope he was doing well, hoped he was strong as she knew he would be.

When she finished, she looked at him, hearing the question. "One for my sister, one for my Mother and one for Seren." Her sister was still lost, her Mother was missing and her little brother was so far away from her that she missed him even more at times. "There is no meaning, I guess but what meaning is there to a shooting star? Only the power we give it, right?" She didn't have a shooting star to make a wish on so a lantern would have to do, Katrine had decide as she smiled, looking back at him.

One second, she was thinking about her family and wanting to throw knives or play some other game and then the next, as she was watching Karna, with the Force presence still lingering at her side, she felt something she had never felt before. There was an emptiness near by and yet she knew it wasn't empty. There was a shadow, of sorts, something keeping her from seeing and Katrine couldn't understand. Her head tilted slightly as she tried focusing harder, watching just to the side of Karna, trying to comprehend. "Che cosa?" The blond muttered in confusion before she started moving towards it, as if it was pulling her, demanding her attention as her head tried to understand just what it was. Her sense remained strong, reaching out further, trying to envelope the unfamiliarity read through but something was definitely keeping her blind but only to a bit. She could feel everything else around her and yet this one place seemed closed off to her. It took her a while to actually realize she was approaching the cantina, her sense guiding her to where she wanted to go. The closer she grew to the source of her the shadow, the fuzzier her whole power grew.

Inside the cantina, it all became scrambled, her eyes rapidly blinking as she regained focus on her other senses when the one in the Force had been so confused. "That has never happened before," Katrine told herself as she looked around, confusion setting in quickly. The Force had never done this to her, right now it felt like it was so confused that it confused her that she keeping looking through the patrons, until she spotted a face she was vaguley sure she ahd seen before but right now she couldn't place at all due to the confusion, walking up to her. "Hi, I'm Katrine. Can I have that?" The blond asked, pointing to the drink she had in front of her. "You're part of the Confederacy right?" She asked next, the outside of her knuckles touching against her temple. It felt stronger now, the confusion in her head but she didn't know why.

Accompanied by [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

Time quickly became inconsequential, each swig of the Corellian Ale bringing her further and further away from effective coherence. She no longer cared how much time had passed outside, or who was coming or going from the cantina as she drowned herself in booze. It was each glance towards the exterior of the cantina that reminded her just why she was hiding away in the back of the bar accompanied by a bottle and a glass.

Occasionally a patron would brush up to her, some even practically falling all over her, and each time she would glance up and pray to whatever gods in the galaxy there were that it wasn't a falleen. Dismissive glares were cast to the unwanted and casual smirks to those she gladly welcomed into her personal space until they were either bored or far too drunk to stand. If she was being completely honest, she didn't mind it but if she was one to choose what she wanted most she internally begged someone more her type would come along.

The woman's liquor addled mind began to drift, her vision losing focus for the duration, and for what felt like hours she watched as her imagination began to run wild. First it was a man named Kenway, a brief reflection on the first time she'd met the man. Then it was Srina Talon and she could feel her temperature rise for the briefest of moments as she sighed externally. When that thought began to become embarrassing she shook it off and blinked, her eyes focusing again on the glass before her as she reached to fill it. It was down the hatch with another swig of ale as the night continued to drag on.

It wasn't until she heard a voice break the monotony of her own internal musings that she looked up again to observe the cantina around her. For a moment she struggled to focus her eyes on the blonde who had approached her, a feeling of warm intrigue washing over her as she fully absorbed her appearance. She could have used the word cute, but that just wasn't enough to do the girl justice.

"Katrine? I'm Katria..." She asked and presented, flicking her eyes to the glass on the table, to the girl's face and then fixing on her almost hypnotic blue eyes. A shudder of timelessness and a confused shake nod of her head at the request of the drink and she was able to refocus herself. "Yeah, sure, sweetheart... Have at it."

She needed a double take. The ale working it's magic had her feeling a spike in temperature and a mild sweat as she fought with herself to mind the more appropriate angle of the introduction. Did she just mention the Confederacy? Triple take. Damn she's cute, how is a girl like her in the Confederacy? Shaking her head at first, she quickly made reparation to the error with a small nod and a thin smirk.

"Mmm, yeah, you might say that," the woman breathed heavily, her brain practically swimming in possible answers she fought with herself not to use. Ask a question, you kriffing idiot, quick! She berated herself and parted her lips once more to let the words she hadn't completely formed spill out. "How'd a pretty little thing like you wind up with the Confederacy?"

So smooth Vekarr.

Aya Clarke

Lady Clarke, Saint of the Crimson Eagle
One last arrow plunged into the target, and finally Aya slowly placed the bow to the side. She fixed her hair gently, as the Gamemaster continued his bit about her impressive score. Of the thirty five arrows, twenty eight were either an inner or outer bulls-eye on the target. And those seven others were still fairly high scoring. She had grown bored of the game itself, but thanked the festival employee none the less for the opportunity to feel at home. She walked away, fixing her uniform, sword clinking against her hip as she made her way away from the stalls. Where to... she glanced to the side and smiled, the cantina would do. She turned on her feet, an walked inside the cantina with a small smile on her lips.

At least a few that worked for the Confederacy were there, soldiers and what not, and they greeted her with a smile, glasses raised. She bowed her heads lightly, making her way to the tender and ordering, of all the drinks, a glass of wine. Some discussion with the few at the bar's side, some exchanges with the tender, and she had the glass in hand. She could walk around freely, and was doing what any good General ought to, speaking to each troop she saw, making sure everything was going well. She may not be friends with everyone, but anyone under her command, even for a while, ought to be treated with respect and dignity. Making sure she was doing that was a natural duty of hers.

It was then she noticed someone in the back, two someones, but one of whom she recognized as a mercenary enlisted in the CIS, at least she was at one point. She recognized her face from a distance, and possibly her name floating around in the back of her head, so she made her way over. She tried to move her shoulder length hair out of her face, but some strands weren't obeying her as she finally walked over. She smiled at [member="Katria Vekarr"] and [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], bowing her head politely. "Forgive me for intruding, if indeed I have, but I believe we've yet to meet. Miss... Vekarr yes? And someone else I know not.. I recall both of you at least working for the Confederacy yet I'm unsure we have properly met. It is my duty to be sure to meet all members of us that I can... I am Ser Aya Clarke, General.." Why did she always get into these awkward, drawn out introductions?

Ding! Dong! Ding!

As the first hour of the Festival drew to a close, the Falleen Throne was graced by the symphony of bells. For most, it simply signified that the time had moved forward a period of sixty minutes. Yet, for the handful tasked with running the evening's raffle, this was a sign that the best had finally come. And, although only a short span of time had passed, the Fallen noble found himself...ever so slightly...moved. Between the music, the dancing, the food, and the smiles...it seemed as though there was hope to be had.

Hope that tomorrow would be better than today.

"Ladies and gentlemen, would the owner of ticket number 7166301 please step forward and claim the Grand Prize: an H-2 Executive Shuttle, complete with a Personal Droid crew!

[member="Jasmine Zittoun "]would quickly find herself the winner winner, chicken dinner.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming tonight and participating in our raffle. Here is a present from us to you!"

And with this announcement came light. Above, the heavens lit up with a dazzling display of pyrotecnics. Fireworks of all shapes and sizes filled the skies with vibrant colors and abstract shapes, drawing oohs and ahhs from those who turned to watch them. By no means was this a sign that the Festival was over, of course. But it was a sign that the noble's job for the evening was done. His duty - to observe and decide - had come to a close...and evidenced by the light grin upon his face, the decision was clear.

There would be no opposition from this one. Falleen would join the Confederacy.

[member="AceReplica"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="AJ Cean"], [member="Akabane Jarvik"], @[member="Alden Kyr'nau"], [member="Aleksander Miles"], [member="Anastasia Verd"], [member="Aoker Veru"], [member="Arabella Darkhold"], [member="Arlox"], [member="Arthur Pendragon"], [member="Ash"], [member="Aurelio Ilyin"], [member="Aut-X"], [member="Averin An'Arach"], [member="Avo"], [member="Aya Clarke"], [member="Azrik"], [member="B1-990"], [member="Ballen-Ist"], [member="Bartic Myth'rand"], [member="BBZ-20"], [member="Ben Mentel"], [member="BX-22222"], [member="BX-24601"], [member="BX-25233"], [member="BX-72967"], [member="BX-73300"], [member="BX-75244"], [member="Cairyn Midore"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Chalim Vern"], [member="Charr"], [member="Chikako Liona"], [member="Dalton Kenway"], [member="Darth Interitus"], @[member="Darth Metus"], [member="Darth Rixas"], [member="Darth Seraphic"], [member="Daxton Bane"], [member="DE-16"], [member="Derek Dib"], [member="Duidatos"], [member="Ellion Corsair"], @[member="Er'in Tenel"], [member="Faa Vera"], [member="Galven Hansol"], [member="Gorm"], [member="Hades Dai"], @Holowan Industries, [member="Idaren Verd"], [member="Iris Issey"], [member="Jack Anderson"], [member="Jaya Tandris"], [member="Jia Darkhold"], [member="Jorah"], [member="Jrogan"], @Kaiya Haycon, [member="Kal Jaii"], [member="Kal Kandossii"], [member="Katarine Ryiah"], [member="Katria Vekarr"], [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"], [member="Keric Dynt"], [member="Ket Van-Derveld"], [member="Khonsu Amon"], @Kurayami Bloodmoon, [member="Kurenai Yumi"], [member="Lady Psyona"], [member="Lanna"], [member="Lewis"], [member="Lola An'Arach"], [member="Luna Terrik"], [member="Maanis"], [member="Malok"], [member="Marcus Collier"], [member="Marcus Lund"], [member="Maxerian Gron"], [member="Miki Starfallen"], [member="Morgan Redeaux"], [member="Muad Dib"], [member="Mythira"], [member="Nasho Vesh"], [member="Nassier Zirfae"], [member="Natalie LaForte"], [member="Natasha Darkstar"], [member="Noviac Caligo"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Orion Trex"], [member="Rale Elysar"], [member="Rapax"], [member="Rashae"], [member="Rena Namadi"], [member="Ryvan Tau'rae"], [member="Saine Kela"], [member="Samantha Jade"], [member="Seela Tarkona"], [member="Ser Burton Shaw"], [member="Sila"], [member="Siqa"] Verd, [member="Sko'saht"], [member="Srina Talon"], [member="Surnin Strenger"], [member="Talbot Vitalis"], [member="The Fallen"], [member="Tiberius Royalblaze"], [member="Titan"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Tschov Bolyn"], [member="Valis Marr"], [member="Valjan Hon'rey"], [member="Verd Skirata"], [member="Vinten Veers"], [member="Vladimir Tedesky"], [member="Vuh'kis"], [member="Werah Unon"], [member="Xero Wran"], [member="Yuna Hart"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Attire: Red Jumpsuit

When [member="Liuna Ondizi"] made her order, Jasmine leaned in close to one of her droids, ordering him to go find her something to eat. Then returned her gaze to Liuna as she began answering the questions Jasmine had asked. At first, she pretended to pique interest in her origin, "Oh, Mirial? Now those tattoos make sense." But her eyebrow did perk up at the mention of the Silver Jedi. Perhaps Liuna could serve a purpose to Jasmine after all.

Jasmine's animosity towards Liuna began to melt as she realized how useful a 'friend' in the Silver Jedi Order could be, but now she needed to know what kind of friend Liuna would be. Jasmine answered Liuna's last question with sincerity that she had not shown before, "I'm here as a representative of the Confederacy, not to enjoy the festival, unfortunately." That last part was a lie, she hated festivals, but she wanted to get Liuna to like her. Her other bodyguard leaned in, "Ma'am, your ticket has been called." Jasmine took a strip of paper from her purse and a stylus, and wrote down an address, "Liuna, I'm afraid I can't stay, but I don't want to harbor any hard feelings between us, and I wish to promote good relations with the Silver Jedi. Please, come to my residence sometime, and we can talk, or perhaps engage in a fun activity. I want to make up for my bad behavior, good day." She handed Liuna the address before heading towards the stage to receive her winnings. She might've been rich, but she always enjoyed free things.

Tag: [member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Aya Clarke"] [member="Karna Ramesha"]

Katria. Katrine blinked at the name, hearing it almost side by side to her name. "Wow, didn't expect that," she voiced suddenly, the confusion still evident as she spoke. Katria agreed and the blond reached for the glass of the liquid, not even sure what it was as she brought the glass to her mouth, taking in its smell involuntarily before she drank up the content, the taste surprising her. It was something she hadn't tried yet, the liquid burning her throat lightly before continuing its path down her insides, warming her up slightly. The alcoholic beverage didn't help her head's confusion, the Force feeling on a light frenzy. There was an option that Katrine never practiced and one that slightly worried her.

She might say that? Katrine heard before a question came. How did a pretty little thing like her end up in it? "You could say I was meant for it," the blond admitted almost immediately as her head still weighed on the option of shutting down on her connection with the Force completely or not. "My parents were part of the old Confederacy, Father was viceroy of Ryloth once upon a time." Then she made the choice and shut it down, her eyes closing for a moment as she shut down her connection, feeling incredibly empty in the moment she had done it. Katrine always had some sort of connection to it, so closing herself off on it felt in credibly strange. The moment she had accomplished it though, her head felt less throbbing and more focused. She could actually look Katria and not feel so light headed as she did. "Wow, that was trippy," she commented as she leaned back into her seat. "Something in this cantina was completely making my head fuzzy. Making the Force completely messed up." Katrine still couldn't understand what had happened but it definitely felt better without her connection even if it did feel empty like crazy.

Unexposed to the Force, she still felt a little off, slightly surprised when someone seemed to have just appeared at their side, talking to them. The woman, whom Katrine looked as she spoke, addressed Katria as Miss Vekarr before she went on to say she recalled both of them working for the Confederacy but they hadn't properly met. Ser Aya Clark, General. Katrine kept looking at her for a few moments, blinking. "Katrine Van-Derveld. Of House Van-Derveld and Chosen of Jart," she gave a short introduction, before she took in what the woman had said. She understood the General part. The Ser part not so much. "What's Ser?" She asked then.

The entrance of the Starlight festival was crowded and cacophonic. Between guests entering and leaving and the strange Falleen protest to the side, it was difficult to find exactly who to speak to about such nefarious activity as weapons smuggling. Especially when someone was also running into the guests wearing a Tusken Raider costume and handing out tickets for a bucket of half price deep fried gorg. Why bad food was synonymous with these kinds of festivals, Lola would never know.

The kiffar confidently walked past a row of rather intimidating looking Falleen carrying signs and then stopped at the female who was carrying a small bucket for donations. Her verdant face bore sharp cheekbones, eyes glittering with either mischief or malice, long black hair hanging in rope-like braids.

“Would you like to support FFROCIS (pronounced Fro-siss)? Fallens for Removal of the Confederacy of Independents.”

Lola glanced at Averin. “Yes, but this donation will be special. Should we go somewhere private?” The kiffar tilted her chin up, nodding over at an empty pavilion nearby.

[member="Averin An'Arach"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom