Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Starbird | GA Dominion of Coruscant

He seemed to enjoy the nickname she gave him, he was always like that, and she always had a nickname for him. Shaking her head, she knew he was lying about the work he was looking for. She knew Lok Xiangu Lok Xiangu was the type to put credits above all morals. Looking at him, Allyson sighed softly and shrugged. The former Mandalorian was always looking for the fastest way to get money, no matter how illegal it was. He was coming on pretty thick to her, and the Corellian was quickly reminded of his way of flirting. She continued to smile until the bartender had made his way over towards her. Looking over, Allyson sees the beautiful amber liquid in the bucket glass, neat - how she liked it. At the mention of Ryv Ryv , Allyson looked over her shoulder and noticed that the Jedi Knight had left. Her chest tightened as she wondered if he was still waiting.

"Thank-" Allyson wasn't even able to accept the drink from the bartender she had gotten know over the years. Lok had injected himself to try and show his machismo and prove his knowledge of the Corellian's tastes. Verdant eyes fluttered in disbelief at how he treated Shawn. She cut in and took the drink from Shawn and smiled. "Thank you, Shawn - we'll have to catch up another time, you still at the usual place?" The man nodded and patted the girl on the shoulder. Leaving the pair, Allyson sipped the drink. "Its Corellian whiskey, neat, distilled before the breaking." She let Lok know precisely what she was drinking and that it wasn't the cheap kind. "Shawn saves this bottle just for me, and he bartends at the bar the original Rogue Squadron used to go after missions. I've known him for some time now."

She finished the whiskey and crossed her fingers. "Lok, don't put your pride and your desires above being decent to people - even strangers." Handing him the empty glass, she smiled and patted the Mandalorian mercenary on the shoulder. "It was good seeing you, Lok, but my ride," she nodded towards the hanger, "he's waiting for me." She gave him one final smile and headed towards hanger 2C. Allyson waved to Shawn as she left. He smiled and continued to wipe down his bar as he looked at Lok, then returned to pouring drinks for the masses.

Last edited:
Coruscant // Galactic City // Senate District
Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt // Amea Virou Amea Virou

Loske's jaw snapped open in faux appal at Amea's jab, shaking her head with a snicker and explanation: "I'm only angry right now because I'm jealous you said it first."

Despite the pats on the shoulders, and pawing hands of his squadmates, the mandalorian's trajectory was absolute right back to her and her friend and the girl's giddiness didn't recede. Eagerly, Loske welcomed him back to their proximity with a proud embrace.

Loske spared both Maynard and Amea the back and forth of the no you's, I insists with only a frustrated eye roll, a protesting groan and a light push to his chest on Maynard's behalf. His tenacity was well known and his decisive actions alone had bestowed him the honour and attention of the medal-givers. It's not that she'd never offer help when it was needed, but this was a moment earned from personal fortitude.

She oooh'd in appreciation at the new token slung around his neck, and cradled it for a moment, angling it to glint in the fireworks overhead as if to make out the inscription. "Do you feel any different, Knight Treicolt?"

As wondrous as this occasion was, and the jubilance that stretched through the crowds, it felt foreign to be having this conversation devoid of the other part of their trio. With Ryv Ryv also receiving well due recognition, it would have been safe to assume the group of friends would walk away together arm-in-arm, sharing in the uplifting celebration together.

But things were strained and the pit in her stomach was conflicting with the bubbles from the champagne.

When May claimed he needed a drink, her gaze had already followed Ryv to the bar where Allyson and another person were.

"Now you're talking Amea's language." The girl smirked wickedly, leaning into May's arm with a wink in Amea's direction. A joke at the brunette's expense that probably would have landed much better if she had as many memories on their coupling as Loske did.

The crowd continued its jostling as the trio cut toward the bar where Shawn operated.

“Well, maybe you need to be faster on the pull, Lt. Commander Matson.” Amea responded with a chuckle. The moment would however fade to the back for a moment as Treicolt returned. Amea gave him a respectful nod and stepped out of the way to grant him access to his one-knight-standee. Amea’s fingers curled into the palm of her hand and she raised the fist towards her nose and lips, eyes darting around as the couple talked.

Yet no sooner than it started it was over and Amea was granted the chance to re-enter conversation again. A conversation that in more ways than one spoke her language. While Amea wouldn’t claim that she had ever found any answers at the bottom of a bottle, she could nonetheless feel far more closer to it whenever she had gone searching.

It was a problem according to some, but a natural coping mechanism to Amea. The woman had lost her literal mind, who could fault her for it anyway? For as long as she could remember, which it was just a fact that she hardly could to begin with, she had always used drinking for such things.

… That she could remember.

… Which still said… Nothing.

There was a bar over where Amea had last seen the Soldier Girl Allyson. Not a bad choice given the steady supply of several different kinds of drinks. Amea gave the two a look as she leaned in on the bar’s top. Her eyes lingered on them for a second before she reached out for the ‘tender.

“They’ll be having a Rancor’s Kiss, and I will be having…” Amea drew it out. “A corellian ale.”

The man behind the bar, Shawn, gave a slow blink at the order. His mouth opened ever so slowly to ask the question what the hell Amea had even just said. Her eyes rolled as she turned around to face the bar fully. Hands on the very ledge she exhaled a long sigh. A rancor’s kiss was not something that should have needed an explanation because there was literally no thought put behind it. It was to grab the cheapest of the liquors and pour it all into a solid, yay-high glass and watch as whoever drank it suffered.

It was rancid, and thusly, it was a rancor’s kiss.

“Or they can just order for themselves, I suppose.” The spacer shook her head. “I am expecting a good, solid choice here, Treicolt. Impress me.” Her eyes set on Loske. “Oh and, you too. Of course.”

Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt // Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt // Allyson Locke Allyson Locke // Lok Xiangu Lok Xiangu

Objective: BYOO (Stalk the Underworks)

Current Configuration: Psychologist (See Bio)

Wearing: Therapist Gown

It had started in a nightclub.

She had selected her prey, a beautiful Twi'Lek woman with red skin and a red dress. She liked to party regularly. Westenra preferred meals that were gorgeous to behold, no matter the gender or species. She hungered to consume the psychic energy of such a beautiful creature. Any such beautiful creature. Lived for it.

It was something she come to accept of herself in the past weeks: She was staunchly against causing needless or lethal harm, yet enjoyed the hunt all the same. The ultimate paradox of the Android's vampiric nature. When the hunger came, she had to sate it. And she enjoyed the challenge of isolating and lowering the defenses of a target to allow her to non-lethally feed.

She had watched from a dark alcove in the club, one of the more infamous ones, where the drinks were spiked with stuff to give them that extra kick for paying customers, an observer nearby to make sure nobody was taken advantage of and even an in-house medic. No wonder this club would never have been accepted in the glittering city above.

She blinked bright pink eyes as she reclined in the alcove's leather seat, fixated on her, but not too fixated she didn't notice the handsome man with light skin approaching in a gold and black pinstripe suit. She salivated at the thought of feeding on him, until she stared into his face for a good few seconds more.

Her psychological analysis programming was absolutely top of the line. So much so that she could read the muscle patterns in his face and subtle body language he didn't even know he was giving off. She had learned to tie it in to her facial recognition programming after a previous version of her had been murdered for not picking up on the subtle hints of a vampire hunter.

She saw the deceit, the swagger that hid the stalking of a creature of lethal intent. His easy going, faux lustful gaze hiding disgust and lethal hatred. Westenra used her X-Ray mode and saw the silenced slugthrower, silver stakes, and-this next part was particularly adorable-some sort of non-denominational Holy Water. He had a wrist mounted dart shooter and what looked like an acid sprayer, given the chemical warnings going off in her enhanced nose.

She kept up the smile, that seductive smile that bewitched others.

"Hi there..." she nearly whispered, tone taking and edge of lust to it.

"Hi right back..." he called out slyly, "Plenty of room on the dance floor. Couldn't help but notice you were not dancing. Care to dance with me?"

Westenra let a flirting smile creep onto her face ever so subtly. The Pheremones went right to maximum.

"I'll dance with you." She replied.

(Random cutaway of Jon Bernthal Punisher firing two assault rifles at once.)

The man smiled "Names Terrance."

"Lorna." The Android replied, rising, slinking out of her seat.

The Vampire Hunter's mouth fell open slightly as he beheld her curvy figure, concealed in a silvery dress that was semi-transparent in certain parts. She was gorgeous. There was no other word.

"Shall we?" 'Lorna' cooed.

"Y-yes..." he answered hesitantly.

Her walk was hypnotic, a graceful, simple swaying of the hips in perfect rhythm as she guided him to the dance floor, where she instantly drew stares from everyone, many of those stares filled with lust, others with raging jealousy. The lights went low as a thick electronic beat pulsed through the large club.

All the hunter could was stare, dumbfounded with artificially induced lust, watching her sway and twist, beckoning him to sway and twist with her.

Their dancing brought them close at one point, but all he could do was stare helplessly into beautiful pink eyes as they danced.

"Go here often?" Terrance asked.

"New here. Setting up shop. Getting a taste of the local scenery..." the android answered playfully, casually slipping her hand into his jacket, unclipping the pack of stakes strapped to his waist and kicking them under a table as they danced.

"Were those for me?" She whispered seductively, watching his eyes glaze over as he got a direct application of her pheremones via touching the back of his hand with her bare fingers, sliding into his sleeve to unhook his acid sprayer.

"W-why...no...what are you..."

"I love a man who goes out heavily armed. Gets a woman's blood flowing..." she whispered into his ear...

"I-I..."

"Such interesting toys you brought. What about playmates?" The Android inquired, stroking his face as he near-mindlessly danced with her. "Did you bring any playmates?"

"N-no...just...me..."

The Android chuckled, hooking her arms around his shoulder, kicking his weapons under tables they passed by as they danced in the low light.

"So brave...what a turn on..."

The Man's eyes fluttered as she calmly removed his com-link, pushing him gently into another dark alcove.

Her finger brushed his lips and he was her slave. A slave obedient enough that he went perfectly still when she told him to, just long enough for the non-lethal tranquilizer in her poisoned ring to enter his flesh via a hidden needle in the ring itself through his palm. He didn't notice the slight pain as he was unconscious a few minutes later. He'd be out for a while.

She contacted her familiar, Cern, on the Hunter's com-link.

"Cern, my friend, I need you here in fifteen minutes. Keep the engine running..." she whispered, fixating back on her initial prey...

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
Objective 1 - WOOOOOO!

On both sides along the way she strolled down the courtyard of the Senate Plaza, she were flanked by festival rides, one more curious and entertaining than the other. Stands were providing the visitors with a wide variety of snacks and drinks. The walls of the tall buildings that surrounded the plaza were illuminated with colorful lights that added to the celebrational atmosphere. A celebration to the merge of the two regional governments, and the return and renewal of democracy on Coruscant and in the nearby the systems.

She had choosen a civilian attire for the occasion. Black boots with a bit of a heel to them. Black dress slacks, being slightly wider by the ankles. A purple polo and a black leather jacked that ended by the waist. Hair up in a braid laying over one of her shoulders. As Kathryn silently regarded one of the rides, an old, male husky voice spoke from behind her through the buzz.

''That one's way too slow for you!''

It was familiar. Familiar in a way that the reaction to hear it was both pleasant and in the same time filled her with an utter sense of respect to its owner. She had not heard it in a long time, and it was voice from another time and another place in the galaxy. She turned her head to the side, just as an instinct before she turned around a whole. A tall distinguished man in his sixties, dressed in a dark and heavy uniform coat stood before her. Admiral Hayes, of the Republic Flight Academy from which she once had graduated from. Not entirely without trouble, though.

''Admiral Hayes? Sir?'' she uttered out of instinct and rewinded her memory. Trying to remember the man was not difficult and it brought a soft smile upon her face. The admiral was one of the officers that had supported her back then. Although very well aware of her unruly manners in the cockpit, he had seen beyond that. At a an able cadet who was both clever and ingenious. Sure, they have had their arguments too. Especially in the beginning, the times being called into his office to answer for her actions was a few and short between.

''What a coincidence, sir! I mean... It's been a long time! It's a pleasure to meet you again, sir!'' she said with a short light chuckle and gave him a subformal salute. Hayes joined her by her side and they continued to stroll down the plaza, passing republic citizens that enjoyed themselves in the night of celebration.

''Well, the galaxy is a small place! Especially for a fast and eager pilot!'' he said, chuckling with satisfaction over his little add that they both knew was directed at her.

''So... What are you doing here, Foster? Or should I say colonel?'' Hayes continued and threw her a friendly and amused glance. Kathryn met his gaze with her own slightly puzzled one.

''Wh- How could- Who told you that?'' she answered but quickly caught on that he was a high ranking and very experienced officer with lots of connections throughout the galaxy. ''Oh... Sorry, sir. Kathryn will do fine. I think you called me that the last time we saw eachother... At the graduation ceremony, sir.''

Hayes chuckled again and laid his arms behind his back as they continued their stroll.

''Well, I read about the merge and word reached me that there was a celebration coming with it, so... Thought I'd drop by.'' she continued as a matter of fact, shrugging lightly and gave him heartly smile. The fact that he was an admiral, once one of her commanding officers, started to feel secondary. Considering his good mood and jokingly demeanor, it was a shared feeling. By the time of her graduation, they were no more just cadet and instructor but colleagues and friends.

''Yeah, times change...'' Hayes said contemplatingly and made a short pause before continuing. ''It's a pleasant surprise seeing you here, Foster. Tell me, how are the droids treating you?''

''Good! Well, it took some time getting used to working alongside them, but... I do manage it. You just need to be conversant in what type and model you're working with... Then it's pretty much a walk in the park.'' she explained truthfully. It was not like working with humans and other sentients. It had never been and she had never expected it to be, either. It was something to get used to, though.

''And... I got my own fighter squadron with very able pilots. The Confederacy does not entirely consist of droids, you know.'' she continued ad threw a glance at a wild ride kids were screaming in frightful joy as they rode it swishing by.

''You miss it.''

Miss it. Yeah, without Hayes having to explain it more than those three words, Kathryn knew exactly what he meant. She lowered her gaze as their steps without haste continued to carry them forward. A moment of silence between them emerged, before she looked up at him.

''A little. Yeah...'' she admitted in a lower, thoughtful voice.

Last edited:
JUaDCut.png

Objective 1: WOOOOO!
Coruscant, Galactic City, Senate District

"Is everything okay?" Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce whispered back, "Do you need to sit down? Let me grab you that drink. What did you say you wanted?" the questions came out rapid-fire from the nervous soon-to-be first-time father.

The corner of Ava's mouth began to form a small smirk as sometimes the Corellian was just too cute as he rambled on; the admiral's normal confidence of handling an impending doom situation showing signs of fraying at the edges as the days grew closer to meeting his child for the first time. She was no better, though the nine long months of having Sweet Baby Pryce growing inside her and being a part of every day had given the Ralltiiri a head start bonding with the baby and anticipating what was to be on the other side; a mother's blessing a father didn't get until birth.

"I'm fine, sweetheart. No, I think I'd rather walk than sit right now... A tall glass of ice water would be nice, thanks," the blonde answered flashing him a smile, but it didn't quite reach her sparkling steel blue eyes. The back pain was getting worse and now was beginning to wrap around to the front with a tight feeling expanding across her swollen belly. It actually hurt.

Was that a contraction? Naw... Probably just another Braxton Hick. Doc said to expect them as I get closer to D-day due to the baby dropping. I'm probably just dehydrated, right?! Been a while since I've had anything to drink, Ava counseled herself to help calm her hormonal nerves, but the elite pilot glanced down at her wrist chrono anyway and noted the time of the incident.

"You though may want to get something stronger for yourself... Just saying it's a day of celebration after all, hmm. By the way, did you ever look over those baby holobooks I left out on the caf table?"

Objective I : WOOOO
Focus : Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

“Be still my beating heart,” Lyra muttered in response, tipping the glass back and taking a sip of her drink. Her lips parting as she considered the plaza, unable to resist- “the thought of you dancing...with or with out the liquor you’d break a hip at this pace.”

Catching Irveric’s eye, one brow arched as she teased the man before a calm facade washed over her promptly. They couldn’t been seen actually having fun. Officials with their track record, well Lyra mused over the stifling expectations it came with. There were too many eyes on them and in the back of her mind she was waiting for the ball to drop. It had been a long time since she had seen the man making an attempt at some form of conversation. Confines of rank aside.

“By follow, I meant we could try to throw a party at least once ourselves-” she said, stopping short before she used his name. Tearing her eyes away from him, she watched the other revelers passby. Clearing her throat before continuing, “we get to set the standard now don’t we? A holiday even..plenty of men have been fighting hard across the Order and deserve it.”

He...Hadn't looked over those books. He'd been so busy looking over plans for the upcoming campaigns and moving fleets around that he hadn't gotten the chance to. But instead of answering he smiled and said, "I-I'll be right back with that water." Things were starting to really kick off, or were they slowing down? He couldn't tell with this many people. When he got back her face looked like it was in pain and that brought on a new bout of worry.

"That doesn't look normal," he muttered, "Ava, I got you that water." He had gotten himself a Corellian ale.

Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce

JUaDCut.png

Objective 1: WOOOOO!
Coruscant, Galactic City, Senate District

"I-I'll be right back with that water." And with that, Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce walked off with a rather purposeful stride through the crowd.

Well, that lack of an answer did answer Ava's question perfectly... The Corellian hadn't done his homework and didn't have a clue as to what was about to happen here in a short time. Maybe it was best that he didn't know the exact details actually. The man might have just jettison himself out an airlock if he did. The Ralltiiri was completely overwhelmed just knowing what she did from all the reading done throughout the pregnancy, and then there was the birthing class in which his sister had accompanied her in his steed since he was off-planet on business with the new unity government. Terrified was just one word to describe how she felt about the process of labor but more so the delivery!

Ava suddenly grabbed her belly as another wave of pain hit. This time it was much more intense and the baby felt like they had taken the turbolift all the way to the basement. She tried to breathe through the pain as nonchalantly as possible at the same time checking her wrist chrono again... It had only been a few minutes since... These were contractions not Braxton HIcks! She faked a smile to some dignitaries that were looking at her hoping to deter them from gawking.

Relief washed over Ava as Dracken returned bearing two drinks in hand. It was not because she was really thirsty any longer, but because Sweet Baby Pryce was wanting to meet the parents earlier than planned it seemed. Thinking back, she probably had been in labor ever since they had started the journey from Corellia.

"Ava, I got you that water," Drack said with concern in his voice. The man knew his companion all too well not to realize something was going on that wasn't normal.

"Thanks, sweetheart... Though you best down that whiskey of yours in one gulp, then find us a ride as my water just broke."

She had been dancing for forty five minutes when she first noticed her, slinking through the crowd of dancers in the low lighting, gliding towards her in a skintight silvery dress that was semitransparent at certain parts.

At first the woman paid her no mind but as she began to take note of a finely honed beauty with dark brown hair and pink eyes sway with the other dancers she was suddenly all she could think about.

She started to approach, when the woman made eye contact. But the dancing woman with pink eyes with drew into a mass of people.

The Twi'Lek went searching for her through the crowds, unable to stop thinking about those gorgeous carnation gems.

She saw a glimpse of her floor length dress, felt her heart quicken as she followed it, unable to understand the sudden, intense obsession. She followed flitting glimpses of the woman...

...and from behind, felt the sinking of a needle into her wrist.

The painless, tranquilizing paralytic worked quickly. It was was dark where she was, where she had followed her. She was out cold standing up before she felt the fangs go into her neck...

The Android drank her psychic energy in the middle of a crowded dance floor with no one the wiser. Because it was so dark and packed with dancers, no one spotted Westenra's flesh rippling as she non-lethally consumed her prey's energy, applying a minute dose of bacta at the bite wounds to seal them up, all the while pretending she was slow dancing with her.

Fifteen minutes later...

Westenra walked out of the club heading to a back alley, where her speeder limo, black in color, driven by her familiar, Cern waited. Cern himself had just finished stuffing the Vampire Hunter in the back that had tried to ambush her earlier. An ex-racer, Cern had been at more than enough parties after a win to play up the whole 'My friend is sloshed' routine to bluff his way past the bouncers.

The Android greeted Cern, who she considered a friend, and got into the back of the vehicle, wasting no time and immediately biting him to get another meal.

"By the way, Cern, we should find out where he lives. He's a vampire hunter. He tried a pick-up routine. He was very bad at it."

"The whole planet's celebrating and we can't take him anywhere with lots of traffic. Cops are out in full force." Cern replied, glancing at her in the rear view mirror as she fed on the Hunter, the limo passing by a parade on repulsorlifts.

"Let's see..." the biot spoke delicately fishing through his pockets as blood dribbled down her chin, finding his address...a luxury apartment complex for senatorial staff...

The Android grew intrigued as she handed Cern the address.

Cern's eyes widened.

"West, this is government. You get caught in a government building--"

"I know..." the android replied. "Take me there..."

As Cern piloted to the coordinates, Westenra triggered her designs transformation protocols...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom