Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler Star Wars: Visions, Twins Episode

Just tried to watch the episode with the Twins born of the dark side.

I have to say I was a little excited for this one, looked interesting enough with the multi lightsabers.

I was however disappointed by the total...stupidness of it all. Dueling in space with out suits or rebreathers of some sort, lack of crystal in the brother's saber, the MASSIVENESS it became...random x wing...it was fairly terrible, in my opinion with these background noises. Amazing art work, the animation itself was well done, but come on...
I knew right off the bat I wasn't going to enjoy these, anime already is pretty over the top and as I get older I out grow it a little more, but there are still a few I will never get tired of (Death Note, Trigum, Fullmetal.) This was pretty over the top and just...all in bad taste.

There's one that reads a "Sith like Shogun" okay...so this isn't Star Wars, it's just stuff inspired by Star Wars and fan fictions come to life...oof...I enjoy fan fiction as a good read, I would not want to see Chaos as an actual animation/television series. Lol sorry not sorry

That's just this one episode though, maybe the first one will be better, and some of the others, but I already feel this is just another mistake....at least it's not...Canon hahahahahah I couldn't help it.
Granted, it seems a waste to have these amazing creators come in and not be able to add to the amazing Galaxy of Star Wars outside of just.
.this....this...idk what this is.

For me, overall I thought it was very "bleh" minus the parts that I literally laughed at (ie this episode). Not very good for me at all and I hope they can come down and officially say this will have zero call/relation to anything canon. But this is Disney, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did make it all canon as part of the whole universe that has continually be built for decades.

For me, overall I thought it was very "bleh" minus the parts that I literally laughed at (ie this episode). Not very good for me at all and I hope they can come down and officially say this will have zero call/relation to anything canon. But this is Disney, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did make it all canon as part of the whole universe that has continually be built for decades.

I was telling my significant other the same thing, if this gets officially added...I'ma flip tables

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom