Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Sports!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Alright, I've been doing some research and found that the Star Wars universe has some pretty interesting, and violent, sports listed and described. So, here's what I'm thinking. I'm going to buy a team outright. Do I expect others to do the same? Not really, I don't think it'd get that much support and that much activity. It's mostly for IC fluff. However, I figured I'd put this up in case anyone else wants to join me. Maybe occasionally do a sports event or something for the board to watch. Who knows? Maybe some people will write up athletes. Anyways, here are the two sports I'll be IC'ly buying teams in.

Smashball
Huttball

Anyone interested?

Jaddoe the Hutt

J
@[member="Judah Dashiell"] I'm surprised that you think so highly of us that you would give my ilk the benefit of the doubt.

Atlas Kane

A
ROTWORMS! WHOO

This looks really interesting. Contact me whenever you do something like this.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
After some thought and idea bouncing, the first sport to be pushed will be Podracing. I'm going to talk to staff about it. I hear tell that there were rules drafted a while back, but none were actually announced or set.

If this gets enough popular support and enough people to sign on, I'd like to set up tracks on each Capital Planet. I'd also like to have each faction compete internally for a Champion spot. Then, once all Champions are selected, we kick off a Galactic Cup. All of the faction champions compete in a race for the Galactic Champion. Whether those racers will compete on a faction planet or a special track (I'm thinking about turning the outer circumference of the Wheel into a track for this), I don't know. I figured I'd let the board or staff decide that one.

The winner obviously wins bragging rights and a trophy. The faction wins awesome points for the win and maybe something else. I haven't gotten that far, yet. Maybe the winner also gets a shiny title or something. Who knows. Like I said, haven't given prizes and winnings much thought.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Jaddoe the Hutt said:
......I think the Republic has/will outlaw it. I'm just saying.
If we put the proper safety regulations in place, restrict Podracers to certain mechanical regulations, and crack down on rules, they should allow it. Failing that, we bribe someone. Always works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom