Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars >-< Game of Thrones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxt41tF6spY

Im a fan of both and thought this was humorous and a nice blend of nerd culture.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Verd Ordo

V
This is great, both are awesome, I still wonder if they will put Ahsoka in rebels. @[member="Donatos"]

@[member="Verd Ordo"]
Im sure they will feature her as a guest star, not as a main character. Dave Filoni and team said it will star mostly newly created charterers.

Verd Ordo

V
Stil it would be nice to see even one episode whit Ahsoka in it, it was reay one of the best caraters introduced in the clone wars.

What I appreciate about this video, is that the maker brought out the matuer depictions of the Clone Wars series, I've met many fans who deemed it too childish. But it was pretty cool tieing it with GoT

Ahsoka is Khaleesi ;)

Verd Ordo

V
I agree, and it fits strangely well, I still think darth maul as tyrion is just funny, but kind of accurate.

Verd Ordo said:
I agree, and it fits strangely well, I still think darth maul as tyrion is just funny, but kind of accurate.
The best is who Skywalker is associated with, and the scene with Palpatine giving him a "You sick little psycho" look, was spot on.

Verd Ordo

V
The best is who Skywalker is associated with, and the scene with Palpatine giving him a "You sick little psycho" look, was spot on.
Oh yeah it does kind of fit Thad he is associate whit Joffry, though I think joffry is a hundred times worse as Anakin, and I don't really think stanis fit well as palpetine at least stanis got some redeeming qualities. @[member="Donatos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom