Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Star Wars Episode 10: Rise of the Jedi (Story Campaign Discussion)

star_wars.gif

1/24 to 2/5
The Fall of Darth Vird is coming and I would like to discuss what this campaign could potentially become. I am inviting every Sith, Every Jedi, Every character throughout the galaxy for this event. This campaign will be the beginning of the end for the Sith and will be the Rise of the Jedi.

Last edited:
The Campaign has just launched so now I can give you guys more details.
Objective 1
This is where Pan comes in and gives a Sith Artifact to Black Sun. We don't know what this artifact is until later.
Objective 2
This is the battle of Dromund Kaas. The final battle between the Jedi and the Sith, but just about everyone is in this battle
Objective 3
Killing Darth Vird is the primary conflict. He has been manipulating things when it comes to Lani Skywalker and Eslo Anderson from behind the scenes trying to turn them to the Dark Side. For Eslo, it's personal due to me extending some of his backstory from the original that I rebooted.

Link to the Campaign here

Bit late to this but some things to note from history.

First off, there is no ever "final battle" between Sith and Jedi. Not on this board anyway, much like even the books. It will always keep going, it will never end. One side can pound the other to dust for a while but the other will soon rise again.

Second and more of a personal thing, if you do so happen to keep manipulating my character, good or bad, it may end horribly for Darth Vird. Jegy been around the block more times than most would admit and he is a bit fragile in the mind. If you let out the side of him again, you will...in probably some of the most horrible terms, create a monster again. I will leave it up to you but if you do, may the galaxy be wary of what is to come again.
Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom