Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Star Wars Episode 10: Rise of the Jedi (Story Campaign) (Cancelled)

(There was a grammar error in the crawl, just ignore it as it is too late to change it now)
OOC Thread
Eslo's X-Wing hovers at the edge of the system that contains Dromund Kaas, capital of the Sith Empire, preparing for the day that the Sith are destroyed and balance might be achieved. But he knows Darth Vird would try something sinister to achieve his aims. Though what it was or how he would be able to do it, are unknown. Thankfully he is not alone as others have joined him for the final confrontation between the Jedi and the Sith. But he is not sure what is to come, he's not sure of much these days... But he knows that the force is with them. A Squadron of fighters jumps out of hyperspace "We're with you, Master Jedi" the leader of the Squadron says on the radio.
tumblr_m3iud9zEur1r1fq7do1_500.gif

96a704eb54d61ae7cb1bd6f2a46c2d18b9b877e25ee720b06f03dc99193978d2.jpg

Dromund Kaas
Equipment: Medical Satchel and
Lightsaber "Dyisai"

It had been a very long time since he last sat foot on this planet. When he heard on planet that something from his ancestors past has possibly been found once again, he had to go and investigate. Telling his beloved Sun that he be gone once again, he knew it would been a long trip back and forth...even the doorway in the temple that generally allows him to walk through the Planes of the Nether did not accelerate really all that much. It took about thirty minutes walking through the hellscape of a region to this planet, exiting out into a nearby jungle. The instant he felt the air breeze past his own skin, he felt the shower of rain fall upon him once again. This planet always rained, he enjoyed it considering he was raised from a planet full of sand but it was somewhat unwelcomed also. Only carrying some medical supplies, rations with his survival gear and an older lightsaber, he tried to sense in the Force where the relic was located.

While trying to do so, he could feel his right arm burn brightly. Giving a loud gasp, the Sullustan would pull down part of the robe as it revealed a very old tattoo, burning bright purple as he felt the Dark Sides etching across his skin evoke a power that been long since dormant. The Sullustan was a former Inquisitor over eight hundred years ago, long in the rise of the Galactic Empire before he had to leave but was always a supporter of their ideals though they fell, he quietly let himself float for over eight hundred years in guilt and sorrow. To those that even dug deeper...he was even indoctrinated into the Prophets of the Dark Side, being someone close to the cause of the Galactic Empire and a watchful eye with his own Force Visions. But they had died out yet...

94B6B665FB403AEBB47D514BDEBE5E0B4F459DF8

The Sullustans arm still burned. Him being from the Inner Circle with the special mark of him keeping a small contingent at the time on Talus still marked onto the skin. Long thought to have been removed of its taint, it now reemerged like an ugly tumor. The Jedi Master, now with all the peace in the galaxy he wanted, now felt that compulsion to know...why. Why now does it erupt again? It always either signaled another or the presence of the Emperor himself. Rolling back up his sleeve and ignoring the pain, he knew looking for the artifact of his ancestors, The Lorekeeper Sceptor, will have to wait. Looking along the pathway to the right, he followed his instincts in the Force and proceeded to walk down the old and lonely path, keeping his eyes on the trail as he let his mind search the area. While he was not as powerful anymore...he still knew a few tricks.

Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

operational.gif

Darth Vird walks through Dromund Kaas in the appearance of Emperor Palpatine and now has the skill to bring a voice back from the dead. "Look what the Emperor has made. Old Friend." He says to the Sullustan, in the voice of Emperor Palpatine while staying in the shadows, scoffing at the idea of the Sith Emperor's own empire that he had built, in his mind, power is all that he wants. He will do anything to get it even trying to unite all the Sith Factions together to bring back the Galactic Empire.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

That voice...rather abruptly, he would stop where he was and start to feel through the Force. The Sullustans mind was almost like a hurricane of thought and feelings yet...slowly, his head would turn to look right towards where the voice was given, one of the few perks to having such large ears. The dark vision given to Sullustans also would generally be a downfall to those who hid in the shadows poorly.

"Emperor."

The Sullustans voice shook just a little, his own eyes must been deceiving him if it was before him. On just simple muscle memory, the older man would slowly kneel before the shadow and bow his head. Raising the right arm as he let the cloak slip away from his arm, revealing that purple tattoos from underneath as it still glowed on his skin. It had been hundreds of years since they had last met and they only met in passing just once though he never could forget that voice in the Imperial Palace, the speech had made to those before them. Jegy knew what he felt like in the Force, he tried to determine it but it was proven a little difficult as he concentrated and kept kneeled, wanting to make sure it was the Emperor he had served under all those years ago.

Darth Vird Darth Vird

(The Music)

tumblr_o6ni32KWDK1s2wio8o1_1280.gif
Vird then step forward revealing in Jegy's eyes that he was indeed Emperor Palpatine, at least that's what he wanted him to believe "Rise my friend.", he continues in Palpatine's voice "My faithful follower, you knew more than anyone not to challenge my strength. Or at the very least what I gathered from my own memory through the force" His mind is resilient but he is pretending to recap through the force "Time has never been in short supply, not for me."

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Right on command, the Sullustan would slowly stand to witness in pure awe, the return of the Emperor himself. Centuries may have past, but his loyalty to what it stood for, what was believed in, never went away. The Dark Jedi at the time taken everything from him and left him with nearly nothing but rot, it was the Galactic Empire that gave him purpose to find and track down those responsible. He would always be indebted to the Emperor himself yet...he felt something strange. Answering him, he kept his old green pale eyes forward, speaking his own mind.

"Why challenge the Emperor when he gave me such purpose? Such strength to allow me to invoke vengeance on those who wronged the Empire? As for time...we shared the same fate. Ageless yet defining, death cannot seem to keep us dead."

It was an honest truth given as well. The Sullustan has now crossed into the Nether, twice died but both times came back to life. The first was hundreds of years ago, claiming anothers soul and rebuilding his own body from scratch. The other, just a few years ago, giving up a vast majority of his power to have the love of his life back. While not as all powerful as he was before, his presence still commanded much authority and power. While he can no longer call upon the storms, his own experience would always lead those to where they needed. After a few short moments, knowing it be better than to question why the Emperor has returned, simply stated the more obvious.

"It has been over eight hundred years...the Galactic Alliance is the new Galactic Republic, slowly regrowing back into steps, the Sith Empire is in decline with the New Imperial Order being hand in hand with the Galactic Republic. The Bryn'adul seek nothing but destruction near the Outer Rim with the Silver Jedi Order also at war with the Sith Empire. The Confederacy of Independent Systems has returned and small splinter governments rise and fall every few years. The Galaxy is a much different place now Emperor...what do you wish to make of it?"

Darth Vird Darth Vird

Last edited:

Ravenous

R
Judgment must be passed. Without judgment there is chaos and where there is chaos there is life. Wars, murders, hatred. All these things exist solely in life. Yet none of these persist in death. In death people are united, they come together and recognize one another as they gaze upon their shared destination. In other words, life pushes people apart while death brings souls together...

...There is only one acceptable solution.

Ravenous along with a contingent of Defilers marched through the swampy marshes of Dromund Kaas their sights locked on the path ahead. As the group grew nearer to the Dark Temple a feeling of dread and decay washed over them its energy eerily similar to the power Ravenous emits. The dark Jedi halted his pace signaling his companions to follow suit. "Bring in reinforcements and set up a defensive perimeter around the Temple. But do not enter. These grounds are seeped in darkness and it is darkness they feed on. Only someone with enough hatred to pay the temple's 'toll' can enter safely without fear of being...enslaved by the power of the temple."

With that sentiment, the Dark Jedi pressed forward through the thicket his final destination becoming clear as he rounded a dying tree.
45451.jpg
A colossal structure with a forked roof and massive courtyard. Vines broke through the tiles sporadically laid on the ground and there was a noticeable decrease in plant life as one neared the temple. Ravenous advanced despite this the black and crimson fumes wafting through the air a not so subtle testament to the darkness inside the monument.

Ravenous made his way up the temple's central stairwell his amethyst blade ruthlessly batting away the aggressive flora. The dark Jedi stepped inside the temple his senses nearly overwhelmed by the amount of spiritual energy resting in the antechamber alone. Valiantly the man progressed into the bowels of the monument and into the temple's crypt. There was a low humming sound in Ravenous' ears as he stepped inside the chamber the sound of his footfalls echoing off the ruined etched walls. There was a massive line of stone pillars and crimson candles that led to a massive sarcophagus atop of small pedestal surrounded by managed and battered skeletons. Ravenous approached the sarcophagus his hand reaching out to tear the lid from its locked position.

Inside the sizeable coffin-like mold was a small pyramid-like object with a faint red glow humming from its dark core.
"A Sith Holocron." The masked terror plucked the artifact from its resting place its vibrance apparent to the Dark Jedi. There were whispers inside the relic, whispers of an age long come and gone. Of a belief deemed unworthy to persist, of oaths long dead on decayed lands. Of vile words parted on fallen lips. Of dead lords in dead cities. Of fallen Sith struck down by their very own nature.

Shaken from his thoughts Ravenous sensed a cold, wavering signature. It was dark and deceitful. And it carried lies just beneath its surface.
"This is exactly why Judgment must be passed. Exactly why I must share my truth with those steeped in falsehood." Activating his wrist communicator Ravenous barked orders at his commander. "There's a tremor in the Force. A strike force is on its way here as we speak. They seek to exterminate the darkness that rests within all of us. So they'll be coming for me once they finish with whatever else is here."

Ravenous turned to leave the crypt. "I don't want to take any chances. Get out the big guns."

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Darth Vird Darth Vird | Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

tumblr_nyq8w5Ri5u1qj6sk2o4_500.gif
The Jedi prepares for battle along with his strike team when some of the Alliance Fleet arrive in the system to deal with the Sith threat, at first they thought this would be a skirmish, but it turns out that this battle could be the end of the war between the Alliance and the Sith Empire "All wings report in" All the squadrons report in "Red 10 standing by" "Red 6 standing by" "Yellow 11 standing by" and so on and so forth. Eslo's x-wing goes to the rest of the fighters including a YT-1300, little did he know that the pilot is an indirect descendant of the greatest smuggler to ever exist... "Lock S-Foils in attack position." The X-Wings, B-Wings, and others go into attack position. They reach Dromund Kaas and begin to alert the Imperial presence as Tie Fighter swarm in and try to overwhelm their attacks but Eslo easily takes care of two of them but the rest of the fleet arrive and begin to attack the other ships with only one ship battle the other at the same time. While the Fighters cover the larger vessel, taking out some bombers and fighters that try to destroy the larger vessels with bombs and lasers.
Rbc9f453e4631146f46c883d94e20f4f3

Darth Vird then walks beckoning the Sullustan "When I originally died, I placed a part of myself in this body." He continued to walk manipulating the Sullustan's knowledge of Emperor Palpatine "You are one of my most loyal followers. But it has taken longer than I hoped to... recompose myself." Making him believe that he was Emperor Palpatine. "But to be honest, I've quite enjoyed the process. The memories of me through the Force... quiet amusing."

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Ravenous

"It makes sense...even my own body, half brain dead came back to life...then again, the second time I held the power of deities. The Force is truly strange and in amazement to all, even eight hundred years from now."

The thoughts given that he was a loyal follower would be manipulated into the Sullustans mind, he could feel it twisted yet he barely knew better. His memory already been modified once before, so long ago when he was first trained to be an Inquisitor, to forget so much. As the vile one, the False Emperor dwelled into the Sullustans memory to rearrange, one could see rather quickly the very long history of his career. The burning of his village, the cry of vengeance, the clashes against the Dark Jedi, his tenure as an enforcer and even their first meeting. But with each moment, good or bad, would almost feel like searing pain to those who searched even close to them.

There was the touch of a Twi'Leks skin, only to be met with those of an affair. To where he found happiness, death soon followed as grief seemed to have struck him harshly. Yet...there was a lock in those memories, something suppressing himself, not allowing himself to dive deeper into those memories. It oozed of the Dark Side, as if asking those who tempted to the knowledge to seek it out. While his memory was being modified, his emotions started to go a bit worse...he may soon be figuring it out but it was not happening just yet.

"As amusing as those who wish to bury it. They have taken...great strides to remove your influence yet no matter what, I will always serve you again my Emperor. Yet it seems to affect the galaxy in every which way, never seeming to end. Do you remember that office you had anymore?"

Darth Vird Darth Vird

Darth Vird pretended to stop looking into his mind as to not give himself away "I now have everything I need, my boy." He said in the voice of Emperor Palpatine and continued by saying "I am well aware of the events that transpired in my absence. I have been a passive observer" He said in Palpatine's voice. "Now it is time to execute my plan" He then stopped manipulating him and finally revealed himself and said in his own voice "But you will have to die." He then shot a power barrage of force lightning at the Sullustan trying to kill him before he could reveal what has had just learned.

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Ravenous

Ravenous

R
Ravenous ascended a long flight of stairs the top of the stairwell glimmering with the morning's blue light. On the wall next to Ravenous was a long row of emerald torches leading all the way up the stairwell as well as a line of engravings on the fringes of the stone. While the text was written in the old tongue most of it could be translated using ancient sith though he could be mistaken.
temple-staircase-bagan
From what he could make out the text spoke of a time when "Dark clouds eclipsed the sun and deprived the land of light" though that too was just a general abbreviation. One could surmise that this writing referred to the Sith's desire to snuff out the light side of the Force which while was probably true likely had more meaning behind it.

The Sith are infamous for their infighting and inability to unite as a force whilst under duress which meant someone as smart as the Sith Emperor wouldn't have relied on his own lords to bring him power, In fact, the temple itself was designed to draw power from lower Sith. There was something hidden inside this pinnacle of evil and the Holocron Ravenous retrieved may very well be enough to unlock it.

Ravenous reached the top of the stairwell a large obsidian door blocking his way of ascent. The Holocron in his hands gyrated violently as it neared a brick inside the wall. Ravenous ran his fingers along the bricks until he pressed down on something that opened a small opening in the wall where a triangular core was placed into the stonework. Memories of Malachor V flooded his mind, He recalled the large set of doors blocking the antechamber and the way the Holocron could be inserted into almost every orifice on the side of the building.

"I think I understand now." Ravenous slid the Holocron into the opening it's red core burning brightly as a current of crimson energy moved to lift the door from it's resting place. "When Sith roamed the Temple no one dared upset the Holocron lest they face the Emperor's wrath. But with him gone the Holocron is here for anyone strong enough to endure the Temples insanity." With a deafening shudder, the door opened upsetting the dust that caked up over the long centuries without use.

With the barrier removed Ravenous entered the large circular chamber finding nothing but a dark room with an obelisk at its center...

024b1fe4-0eb8-463c-9309-895c0aa39d1c-mandalorian-art-1-ice-spider.jpg
...Oh and about two thousand Spiders...

Quickly Ravenous ignited his Lightsaber its Amethyst blade banishing the shadows from the temple. Viciously the Spider's leaped forward their soulless black eyes falling silent as they were cut down by the Dark Jedi one by one. With a single motion, Ravenous cut three Spider's across the middle just as their mother came charging at him forcing the man to move as the mother stabbed her leg where he'd had been. Quickly the albino fiend spun around and came forward again, determined to protect its nest.

Darth Vird Darth Vird | Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

Nodding along with the Emperor, his guard was rather lax though the moment his voice changed and declared he would die, his eyes nearly shot out of his own skull. Being hit by the burst of lightning did not help matters either as he was thrown quite quickly among the trees, smashing through branches till he finally landed, being electrocuted further. The Sullustan was a very tough individual... a regular strike like this would incapacitate a man though being a bearer of storms and having to practice, meant he got electrocuted more often than he admitted training so long ago. On instinct, he activated his lightsaber, the model of "Dyiasi" as the coils would activate also, taking a lot of the electrical blunt as it fed into the coils and created a current around the lightsabers plasma blade.

Feeling it arc around his body still, he gave a loud grunt as he slowly stood up and showed how sturdy of an individual he truly was, his own skin was smoking from being cooked like that even. The power that dwelled within him was pooling of such energy, starting to absorb a bit of the lightning and keeping a conductive coil with it, kept storing such a vast pool of energy. With an annoying growl, he pointed with the lightsaber where he was thrown at, not really seeing him well.

"DEATH TO THE FALSE SITH!"

forest.jpg

At that point, a lightning bolt from the sky would crack and strike the Sullustan where he stood, giving a jab forward when it struck as he redirected the current of the lightning bolt as it struck through almost in a straight line. Missing probably just a foot away from the False Emperor himself, the strike of lightning was all to familiar to him and the sound of the shockwave through could possibly make someones ears bleed. Behind the False Emperor would be a line of trees being either abruptly on fire or destroyed a half mile long though at this point, the forest would have erupted into flames. Whoever this person was, it perhaps was not the smartest idea to pick a fight with someone who was this loyal the Emperors Will so long ago.

Darth Vird Darth Vird Ravenous

tumblr_n527xgCDVn1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Eslo after distracting some of the fighters, blasted one of them to the ends of space before doing a barrel roll, taking out the two fighters trying to do the same but failing miserably. He then was fired upon by a star destroyer and he turned around ran across the Star destroyers hull and used his proton torpedos to take out its shield generator connecting it to the bridge and the bridge itself, he then fired at its engines destroying them and it began to crash toward the planet surface. He then headed down to the planet surface to stop Vird once and for all...
tn0rKh.gif

LateLastingAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif
Vird dodges out of the way just in time and activates his lightsaber using force dash trying to attack the lightsaber blade, toying with his opponent. He knows that he could defeat him in an instant, he is a relic of an era long past... now was his time, now was the time of Darth Vird. The Revenge of the Sith against the Jedi over their defeat at the Battle of Endor had come. "You fool, you are nothing. I AM SITH, AND I CANNOT BE DEFEATED BY A MERE SERVANT OF A SITH WHO COULD BARELY EVEN CONTEND WITH THE VISION... THE POWER THAT I POSSESS!" He yells as he strikes at him "The Palpatine you knew became too complacent to distracted by concerns that were not of the Sith. Wars, Empires, even a Rebellion." He said as he continued to strike at the servant of Palpatine "I saw where that path would lead, I am not as easily distracted as he was... I will succeed where he failed. And thanks to all my careful planning, I have a choice of interesting bodies to carry me to victory." Little did the Sullustan know that Vird had the ability to use the force to transfer his essence into another body and know above the planet surface and coming down to him was one of his choices.
715bd23e4b71068f2eae77af8a12f98f1bc70d5d_hq.gif

The Sullustan rarely missed but at that time, it was one of them. When this False Emperor came to strike him, his own lightsaber blade came to push away at the others plasma blade. If there was something Vird extremely underestimated, it was his ability to outlast him in combat. Each strike against him would only seem to strengthen his position as he was a Master of the Form III Soresu and also Form V, Djem So. Each strike that was done incorrectly, the Sullustan would punish by smashing against the blade as he knew he was toyed with but kept his own guard up. Each strike would send sparks between the pair as he heard the banter, giving in his own as he struck extremely hard at one, forcing him back if at all possible, even for a few moments but wanted to speak after this mans own speech on the Sullustan being "weak".

"You call yourself a Sith? Do you even contend with what I have done? The lives I have taken, the centuries I walked, the amount of times I cheated death?!"

At that moment, the Sullustan would give a rather simple Force Push...but it was magnified ten times its usual strength as if the False Emperor, dodged, the tree behind him would shatter into several hundred pieces as it would suspend in motion before using them as darts at the False Emperor. Speaking a bit louder, he let his voice boom as the Force started to swell within the Sullustan again, a hidden birthright of his passed down through so many generations as he deactivated his lightsaber for a moment, as if waiting but using Don Moch.

"Listen well! This Sith are still walking and obviously ten times more powerful than you ever could hope to achieve! You speak of using clones? I laugh as I raised myself from death twice, regenerating from what I am. I seen others rise above even worse odds, coming back again and again...you have nothing to gloat. You are an empty husk compared to the Emperor I knew...actually, you are a childs play thing compared to all the Sith I ever knew. A weak...little...wannabe sithspawn."

Darth Vird Darth Vird

Ravenous

R
With an ear-piercing screech, the mother spider collapsed on the floor her burnt and smoking husk still bearing the markings of a strange and foreign ability. "Well, maybe those bloody spiders will learn not to take refuge in a Sith temple next time." Pulling his cloak back over his body Ravenous made his way back towards the center of the room the small obelisk in the center the focus of his attention. The small runes running up and down the obsidian stone radiated with power, with energy, and with the touch of those who have seen it yet neglected to truly understand its use and potential. That's why the Sith keep failing, they have no sense of longevity and their moral compass is simply too skewed to look past this.

That's why the Jedi keep rising to take their place. ALL the Jedi think about is longevity which makes them selfish and amoral, yet they foolishly still believe they are in the right as they prance around the galaxy looking down on people.

It's disgusting. But Ravenous will right that wrong. Time just isn't a factor anymore.

With bolster, Ravenous shoved the Holocron inside the obelisk its structure rattling and shaking as dust began to cave off the ceiling. Stoically Ravenous remained still his masked face unmoved as the chamber began to rise towards the ceiling as the roof itself opened allowing the floor to lift itself high above the temple as it overlooked the teal jungle below. There was a raging storm in the distance its lightning perpetually battering the ground below. The air was thin but that's inconsequential, what mattered was that Ravenous was now in a position to make his debut to those who would persecute him.

"Now I wait." Ravenous looked to the raging space battle above the flashing lights and soaring ships grabbing his attention. "They'll come. They always do." In the storm raging above Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara and Darth Vird Darth Vird another stray lightning bolt came barreling at the ground only for it to abruptly change its course and come blasting towards Ravenous' outstretched arm. Lightning coursed through the Dark Jedi who couldn't even push himself to make a scene of the event as he pointed his hand towards a squadron of fighters jetting towards the surface.

Lightning crackled from his fingertips as a massive bolt of energy split the air and sent one of the fighters tumbling to the ground in a blaze of fire and brimstone. "What will you do now little Jedi? Will you persist or will you bring Vird to me?

Eslo Anderson Eslo Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom