Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars combine.

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Yes Coci passed on a few years back.

Still haven't seen your name pop up in the recent members list yet. Nor can I find you at all...

[member="Vulpesen"]

Ahh ok. I am sure if you want to join again you could. The ASim should understand your position.

[member="George O Rourke"]

It might take some time to show. It is definitely there though. I logged in quickly this morning when I saw it was done and then logged out. Perhaps I also need to complete the character profile which I haven't done as yet.

George O Rourke said:
[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Oh right... I am not sure, been too long since I registered last.

[member="Vengeance"]

Yeah there is a lot of people who are about that active.
I lost track of the week plus hyper trips and then forgot about the Combine for a while. Luckily I still remember my log in info. :p

I'm still flying around myself. Saw this thread and immediately thought: "Oh, I haven't set a new random location for my ship to go yet." I've been flying around in that tiny fighter for seven or eight years now and never touched down. Seeing as how my character is a Mon Cal there, the interior probably smells like a nice mixture of low tide and raw eggs... On the bright side, he's level 10!

[member="Graaf Zalec"]

There is always second goes, sometimes even thirds, fours and fifths. Seen people leave and come back many a time.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

I like to think its a good game. Always developing and improving. Each year they have some steep goals to reach, majority of the time they reach them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom