Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star wars combine.

[member="Darth Novus"]

Work as a team? Here or there? I'm pretty set up in the combine.

[member="Vulpesen"]

I am sure you could get back into it if you wanted. If you remember your email that you signed up with they could help you. Otherwise open a ticket just explaining your situation.

George O Rourke said:
[member="Jason Graham"]

Yea I play it under the same name. There is another thread somewhere. There is quite a few of us that either play it, played it or know if it at least.
I saw your bio on the game website. WOW! That was a work of art. I joined and my handle/name is still under approval/review status, It will also be Kixi Rajki. Although not sure what you do yet in the game. Info is all over the place. Need time to look at it properly later or in the coming days.

[member="George O Rourke"]

I logged in today for the first time in a long time and found I was getting paid from the faction I have my char in. hahaha.. I am loaded!

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

When you get your handle approved, let me know and I will 'gift' you some stuff.

[member="Atiniir Starrider"]

Unfortunately that is the way it is. But I quite enjoy it. Gives a very lively feel.

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Whilst you wait for handle to be accepted you can start looking into factions, rules etc. I am Vice President of the Arkanian Engineers. Coci and I use to work together in the Jedi Coalition, part of the reason I ended up here. Following Coci :p

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I always look at the chars we are paying that aren't active... But I don't think they actually get paid unless they sign in... Oh well. Lucky for you, all income no outgoing. You're set :p Not that you weren't already.

Actually my char has very little. Coci is dead over there remember. :p

Btw, my char is in Naboo at the moment, and I need to get into a star port to use up some CPs. I have a lot of them I don't want to waste and will spawn something for Kixi and you. Before I end the char. I am not going to play there anymore. Just don't have the time..

Can you give me co-ords to a starport I can access?

Oh yeahh, I forgot about that. Its been too long since Coci's death over there :( Sad news it was.

However the coords for the nearest open starport, that I know if is in this city.

TFC Theed * + (5, 8)

Coci Heavenshield said:

I logged in today for the first time in a long time and found I was getting paid from the faction I have my char in. hahaha.. I am loaded!

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

When you get your handle approved, let me know and I will 'gift' you some stuff.
My char is approved. Saw it this morning come up on my email. Will have to find some time in the coming days to set it all up properly. Character name is same as here. Kixi Rajki.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="George O Rourke"]

George O Rourke said:
[member="Atiniir Starrider"]

Unfortunately that is the way it is. But I quite enjoy it. Gives a very lively feel.

[member="Kixi Rajki"]

Whilst you wait for handle to be accepted you can start looking into factions, rules etc. I am Vice President of the Arkanian Engineers. Coci and I use to work together in the Jedi Coalition, part of the reason I ended up here. Following Coci :p

I always look at the chars we are paying that aren't active... But I don't think they actually get paid unless they sign in... Oh well. Lucky for you, all income no outgoing. You're set :p Not that you weren't already.
I'll go in whatever faction / group you and Coci are in. Makes it more fun when the same people play in multiple gaming. Ie Starwars chaos RP and Starwars combine. Just need time to set it all up and see how it all works. I only discovered this late last night.

[member="George O Rourke"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Coci Heavenshield said:

Actually my char has very little. Coci is dead over there remember. :p

Btw, my char is in Naboo at the moment, and I need to get into a star port to use up some CPs. I have a lot of them I don't want to waste and will spawn something for Kixi and you. Before I end the char. I am not going to play there anymore. Just don't have the time..

Can you give me co-ords to a starport I can access?
Coci is dead in Combine? So who is the character you use then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom