Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Just saw it live, what a great looking game! But saddley not the game I'm most excited for. There's too many great games coming this year, I swear!!!

[member="Aaralyn Deltain"]

I think this game will be everything but successful. It's destined for failure considering the same team working on it, is also responsible for the currently abysmal Battlefield 4 (EA-DICE). I love Battlefront, but after spending too much bunny munniez on BF4 (which is still a broken, buggy mess today) and knowing Battlefront 3 will be using the same engine and technical aspects as BF4, I have no hope!

Sad bunbun ish sad.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
....gave me goosebumps.

Oh this looks wonderful, I am always reminded why I loved the 'Battlefront' series'.

I just pray this comes out for the 360 and not just Xbox One as I refuse to pay out so much just to play games that may look better but offer something ÂŁ350 just can't justify in the long run.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I could hijack the thread and link a plethora of videos that shows what's wrong with it (bugs hardcoded into the game itself), but I feel like I'd end up destroying your innocence like that girl I knew when I was 14.

I mean, she didn't think bunnies could poop! I proved her wrong, I did.

The Shadow said:
I wish there was a gameplay trailer.
Agreed. Before the BF4 launch , and the blant cash grab that is Hardline, I was so excited that DICE was making Battlefront 3, but now I've lost all hype for this game. I'm going to need some raw gameplay footage and a beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom