Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Aftermath

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I'm not very far in yet. Normally I can kill a book in a few hours, but I just can't focus on this one. Read a chapter, do something else. Read a chapter, do something else. I'm having to force myself to sit down and keep going, and that's never a good sign.

skin, bone, and arrogance
I was going to purchase it for my Nook (by Barnes & Noble ;)) but when I read the description there was nothing there of interest to me. I don't care a fig about Wedge Antilles at this moment; I want to know what's going on with Luke, Han, Leia and Chewbacca, and R2-D2/C-3PO (human cyborg relations). Maybe I'll go back and check it out, but it'll be more out of obligation than anything at this juncture. But perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. At this point I'm literally judging a book by its cover.

Rusty

It's not worth it. Wedge is the only familiar character to get any real time in the spotight. Everyone else is just the same generic archetypes that we've all seen a million times.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Rusty said:
It's not worth it. Wedge is the only familiar character to get any real time in the spotight. Everyone else is just the same generic archetypes that we've all seen a million times.
tumblr_m2n2h7WudF1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Rusty

[member="Aurelia Volcata"]

Yeah, I wasn't either. I've written up a full review. Once it gets published, I'll link here. I doubt it'll make you any more eager to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom