Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Star Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.
fddd37746be78515915e9a661305ff9d.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To Create an Anti-Pirate & Ion Charged Starfighter.
  • Image Source: X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards with special instructions and design by Bane Darkclaw
  • Affiliation: Bane Darkclaw
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Ion Charged
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
    • starship components
    • Durasteel
    • titanium
    • transparisteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 15 Meters
  • Width: 16 Meters
  • Height: 5 Meters
  • Armament: Very High
  • Defenses: Average
    • Standard Shields
  • Squadron Count: Average: 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: None
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Cloaked and nearly invisible until it is too late.
  • Ion Charged to cause extensive electronical failure as well as disabling their targets.
  • Heavy Engines and Thrusters to have the edge on any starfighter, Interceptor, or bomber that they face.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cannot be cloaked while firing. Due to the immense power consumption from the Cloaking device.
  • Carrier Dependent. The ship does not have a hyperdrive and must be in a hanger or attached to go into Hyperspace.
  • Low Supply. The Heavy Ion Torpedo Launchers have a very limited supply which requires resupply in drawn out battles.
  • Most of the weaponry is Ion Charged which causes less physical damage on impact.
DESCRIPTION
Bane built each and every one of his Star Vipers himself. It was important to go the route of Ion Charged firepower as most pirate fighters in this day and age have many electronic dependent systems such as cloaking devices and engines that make them move quickly. The ion cannons, if not able to disable the enemy craft, will quickly cause electronic damage and even failure, causing system problems if not failure. The Vipers were also equipped with Heavy Ion Torpedoes to assist with larger ships as well. The Engines and Thrusters were a key item to have as they needed to out navigate some very slippery foes in the pirate starfighter community. The only problem with most of the advanced systems and weaponry aboard, is that it makes the Viper a very dependent ship as it needs re-supply and hyperspace assistance as it does not carry its own Hyperdrive.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Bane Darkclaw Bane Darkclaw

Nice starship, and I dig the art! However there are some problems.
  • The limited scale means many ships, and let's face it, your character cannot build that many ships alone. So please add a canon company or your other character's company to the manufacturer.
  • This Armament rating is not Average. I understand you tried to copy the art, but this system it is at least Very High or Extreme on a ship of such a size.
  • Standard shields + ECM suite is an Average defence, not Low. But if you can convince me why it is low, I'll accept it.
  • The Hyperdrive is not part of the ratings, so the ship is overpowered (+3).
  • The Cloaking Device and the HIMS are restritced technologies, so the submission can be only Semi-unique, or unique.
If you have any questions, or do you need help, you can ask these in this thread, and I'll help you.

Bane Darkclaw Bane Darkclaw

Nice starship, and I dig the art! However there are some problems.
Thank you
  • The limited scale means many ships, and let's face it, your character cannot build that many ships alone. So please add a canon company or your other character's company to the manufacturer.
Fixed
  • This Armament rating is not Average. I understand you tried to copy the art, but this system it is at least Very High or Extreme on a ship of such a size.
Fixed
  • Standard shields + ECM suite is an Average defence, not Low. But if you can convince me why it is low, I'll accept it.
Fixed
  • The Hyperdrive is not part of the ratings, so the ship is overpowered (+3).
I think it is +1 now but not sure.
  • The Cloaking Device and the HIMS are restritced technologies, so the submission can be only Semi-unique, or unique.
Fixed
If you have any questions, or do you need help, you can ask these in this thread, and I'll help you.
MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom