Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Star light, star bright, no candles guide my way tonight

SwzYAKd.jpg

Tags: Aiden Porte
Under the starry skies of ALDERAAN

LQPE7W5.png

Good,” Jun said with a kind smile. “Really good, actually. My last assignment was to collect living samples from a planet with trees and grass.” Her eyes widened in mock surprise as she giggled over the situation. She’d heard that the other Padawans thought she was too serious and analytical. It was something she’d been trying to learn how to change.

Hopefully it wasn’t something Aiden had observed as well. She didn’t really care what the other Padawans thought of her at the end of the day - or what most people thought, really - but Aiden’s perception of her was important. She eyed him for a moment, focusing on his life rather than her own.

How are you? You seem much happier than the last time I saw you. How’s your wound healing up?” She swallowed, not wanting to drudge up too much negativity.

How’s your family doing?

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Rayia Si Rayia Si , Vulpesen Vulpesen

<I think taking Rayia on a hunt is a good idea. It'll give us time to bond, and she can exercise her control.> Taam commented between bites in their native tongue. Many of the guests gathered around the cooked meat, and the two voracious Cathars had to step aside to allow others to get their share of the delicious barbeque.

The most curious Vulpesen drew near as well, likewise casually carving away his own piece of seared flesh with a dagger. The canine Zorren greeted Jonyna, but offered Taam only a fleeting glance. The big Cathar didn't take offense, he had been working outside of the Order for years, wandering on his own under the sensors. He was an unknown to many. It could have been a snub, or it could have been a protective caution over an acquaintance. Taam knew that Zorren were strongly instinctive protectors.

<>+ denotes speech in Catharese

Um9wLtZ.png

"I... would like that. In fact, I'll hold you to it,"
Miss Jonyna," he greeted as he approached the jedi and her apparent date, his eyes darting momentarily between the two. "Good to see you've taken some time off to rest and relax."
<I think taking Rayia on a hunt is a good idea. It'll give us time to bond, and she can exercise her control.> Taam commented between bites in their native tongue. Many of the guests gathered around the cooked meat, and the two voracious Cathars had to step aside to allow others to get their share of the delicious barbeque.
Jonyna smiled, nodding. "How bout next week then? We can head back to <Cathar> and go jungle diving. I can use it as a chance to finally teach Rayia how to tree surf." Jonyna paused, her eyes wandering over to Vulpesen. Her bright smile faded into annoyance, her tail flicking an instinctively grabbing for Taam's hand. "...hey Vulpes. What're you doing here?"

Tag: Rayia Si Rayia Si Vulpesen Vulpesen Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

Briefly, a brow rose at Jonyna's turn of attitude, the cathar seeming to border on hostility at his approach. Of course, he couldn't quite blame her. His relationship with the Jedi knight was, to say the least, strained. Then of course, he noticed that she reached for her companion, furhter illuminating her relationship to the maned male that had accompanied her to the party. A part of Vulpesen wished to make some snide remark regarding the jedi order and their supposed refusal of passion, but he doubted such a joke would be well received by current company,

"Enjoying the food,"
he said instead, wolfing down a large bite of the meat that he had procured. "Even after a few decades, I'm not sure I'll get used to the appetite that was given to me after the trials." Remembering his manners, Vulpesen turned to Taam and offered him a bright smile, his tail flicking behind him at the prospect of meeting another of his jedi allies. "I don't believe we've been introduced. Archon Vulpesen Torrevaso of the Veran Wilders."

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Taam Moghul Taam Moghul

Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Rayia Si Rayia Si , Vulpesen Vulpesen

As the trio conversed, Taam felt Jonyna's hand reach for his. The male Cathar instinctively took it, entwining his fingers with hers. His partner's questioning of the purpose of this Vulpes' presence suggested he was unexpected. It was clear that something about the Zorren put his mate on edge. While keen to know what it was, Taam resolved to be cautiously civil until he had learned more about the man.

"Taam Moghul." The Cathar knight replied with a slight bow, refraining from announcing his rank or title. It was a practice taken on as he wandered, revealing his identity to only the most trusted. It was a habit he was still working on breaking. Vulpesen introduced himself as one of the Wilder, a Force tradition Taam had heard of, but knew little about. He had met precious few people from Veradune. Taam's gut told him there was more to this man than even his unusual tradition of using the Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom