Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stamping out the Coals [Assault on Mytus VII: Mandalorians vs The New Order]

His foot found contact with the arm of the Sith instead of giving her a good kick to the face. Then what happened next was that the Sith aimed her wrist blaster at his legs and moved one of them so it could take the hit. The shots didn't penetrate the Beskar around his leg but it did gave him some bruises on his left leg. He was about to attack her until he felt something picking him and noticed it was the impostor. Any Mandolorian could assume that it was Banshee cause she told everyone that she was a Sith. He was then thrown into the void of zombies but before he could hit the ground he activated his jetpack and was flying in the air and headed back to the group.

Next thing that happened was that the Mandolorian who was with Vilaz declared that she too was a Sith. What was happening with the Mando'ade? He knew deep down below that the Sith were never accepted as a Mandolorian. "Now I gotta deal with you two dar'manda!" He said furiously. He didn't care about the two Sith that acted as impostors. Pulling out his dual WESTAR pistols and aimed them at Banshee. Then another vod, who he hoped wasn't a Sith, appeared and was demanding what the hell was going on. "Those two are damn Sith, vod! They're impostors that should be sent to Corellia's nine hells. And I'll have the honor on sending them there!" And he began firing at Banshee with a volley of blaster from his pistols. He hoped his other vod would understand and began attacking the other impostor.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Izinri"] [member=Levy Willamina]

Arjant Clevenger

A
The animal was about to run off to find another Graug or possibly a Sith until a voice called him. He looked back and saw it was the warrior who had saved him. From the T-Visor he could see his reflection. His face, mostly his mouth was bloody after from biting at the Graug's neck. The rest of his clothes had stains off blood that came from the blood of the Graug that went everywhere when Bane had cut some veins of it. Basically, he looked like a monster. An untamed animal which was the very thing Bane had become ever since his childhood.

He needed to get off of the planet but he remembered something that he promised a long time ago. His siblings. He needed to get them free from their cells. That was the only thing that could keep him calm at the moment. "Wait," he called towards the man who was called Azrael, "I need to rescue my siblings. There are two of them here. A male and a female," he needed his help. Sure, he could kill a couple of Graugs but his rage and skills couldn't take on a handful of them. Not alone.

"Please, they mean a lot to me."

[member="Azrael"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Anastasia may look pulled together on the outside but inside she was broken and damaged. The young girl had just gotten quite good at hiding her emotions from the outside world. She hadn't cried in years as that didn't help her any. The only thing that it got her was wicked sick smiles from her captors. The last thing she wished was to give them any satisfaction so she learned how to hold everything inside. It wasn't appropriate or healthy in the slightest but that was all she knew. Ana hadn't been taught how to properly express herself or communicate really. She did the best she could with what she had in front of her and hopefully she wasn't too awkward. If given a chance, she could learn hopefully.

"I'm Anastasia," she replied as she took the knife from him. "I'll only use it if I must." There was a part of her which wished to go after those whom had stolen her childhood, her life from her and tear them limb to limb but she needed to listen to her rescuer and obey. He was her ticket to freedom and she wasn't about to do anything to jeopardize that. A sigh escaped her lips as she her eyes went from it back to the walkway in front of them, the road to freedom. Gripping the knife tightly she held it down to her side. She didn't expect to use it but it was nice to have all the same.

Just as she turned to head towards the exit he mentioned the 'animal' that they had just let out spoke. He was looking for his brother and sister whom were also down here. Ana vaguely remembered two older brother but that could just be a dream still she couldn't help but turn around to get a better look at him. Could this possibly be her brother? "How long has it been?" She paused for a second before continuing to speak. "Since you have seen them? I lost my family as a toddler or at least that's what my dreams show me. I don't know for sure."

She was wasting valuable time talking that they could be using to get out of here but she wanted to know. Plus if his family was alive they ought to help him find those he lost if they were still alive. Instead of thinking of her own safety she was more worried about helping those like her still down here. Nobody deserved this, to be left behind.

[member="Azrael"]

[member="Bane Rade"]

While fighting raged on all around, Mrrew's ship- piloted by his astrodroid- lowered itself in to the wrecked courtyard in which Mrrew lay. His signal had gotten to his ship. As the ship landed, the ramp slowy lowered- allowing Mrrew EMBU combat droid, which he purchased for just these types of situations ran out. While the mandalorian Nolan provided cover fire, the droid grabbed the Togorian by the legs, and rougly dragged him up the ramp, and in to safetey. The ramp raised again as Mrrew was dragged off, sealing him in safety.

(Sorry for the abrupt leaving, am getting behind in some things, and had to get out of this thread before I started on other things. I was already incapaciated anyway. :p)

Cursing as the two continued to fight, Izinri moved her blaster to aim higher. She was fairly certain a shot or two would not penetrate the armor of either combatant, but it might very well knock them off their feet and stop them from this foolish fight long enough to calm down. Or it might anger them further. When [member="Darth Banshee"] picked up her vod with her magic power and tossed him into the zombies, Izinri cursed again. This unexpected turn of events caused her to lower her gun and turn around, looking for [member="Vilaz Munin"], ready to grab her main weapon and provide a supporting fire. Luckily, her vod had activated his jetpack and swiftly moved back, away from the danger. Unfortunately, he attacked again.

When [member="Levy Willamina"] appeared on the scene and demanded to know who Izinri was, the red skinned Sith frowned under her helmet. "Haven't you noticed what I am wearing, vod?" she asked in return, referring to the fact her Clan Skin armor should be easily recognizable among the Mandos, "I am a Mando. And I want to stop this utreekov," she nodded towards Vilaz, "He's attacked our tomad from the Red Legion, that is unacceptable. We do not betray those who fight with us and he is endangering his vod by attacking our tomad instead of the aru'ela forces."

She gave the man a hateful glance as he called her an impostor, "You have no injaat, vod!" Izinri hissed in disgust as the man attacked again, prompting the red skinned woman raise her weapon again, aiming at Vilaz's head, hoping the impact of the heavy blaster shot might knock him out.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Izinri"]

"What the frell is the red legion? Sounds like a personal problem.." Levy held her ground and kept her eyes locked on the red skinned woman while she hefted the gun. "See there is this thing ready I'll even use small words. Sith no matter their order are sith, their not vod, if you want to be sith, go be sith, if you want to be mando drop that sith part from what you call yourself before I shoot you in the throat." She kept the guns leveled and looked at the clan skins, it wasn't bladesister armor hell it wasn't made by Ordo. THat would have been a scary thought cause he had ideas and protected his clan, her pistols made for dealing with infected beings who were a lot stronger then their armors. "Now there is a choice here and I'm fine with shooting all of you and lighting up." She tucked her chin down for a comlink on her throat and spoke. "This is Levy to any Alor's in the field. [member="Ordo"], [member="Azrael"]? I need to report Banshee's attack on Vilaz."

Darth Banshee was unsure what was happening, she saw a chance to run for it. She took it using force speed, she ran for her life. She trusted them as a whole, but she new mandalorian would always hate her. She then used force stealth and looked for away of the planet.

[member="Azrael"]

"Coward," Vilaz said as he saw the Sith run away before anything would happen to her. His attention then went to [member="Izinri"] as she said a speech that was getting her no where. "They are nothing to us, dar'manda. We will never fight with any damn Sith. But since you are willing to defend a Sith scum then you will die where you stand." Vilaz then saw Izinri aiming her gun at him which put a smile on Vilaz's dace since she would get punished lethally not just by him but his other vods that are in the area.

What the Mandolorian did was he darted towards the traitor with his jetpack. He had the chance to dodge the bolt but he preferred to be on the offense than the defense. The bolt from Izinri's blaster found impact not on his head but the right side of his chest which gave him a bruise thanks to his Beskar'Gam. As he closed in the distance with the traitor Vilaz sent a kick at her chest while he was in the air and turned off his jetpack to settle himself on the ground. Still armed with his WESTAR pistols he aimed them at Izinri and fired a volley of bolts without hesitation. "You damn lucky Preliat ain't here. He would leave you in a horrible situation, di'kut."

[member="Levy Willamina"] [member="Izinri"]

"Don't you dare to call me like that, auretii!" Izinri yelled, "You kriffing di'kut, you aruetyc swine! Both of you are liars, traitors to all Mando'ade!" she swore and would have continued if he had not attacked, prompting her to quickly dodge by rolling to her left and aim her weapon once again from the kneeling position. Before she did so, she let go of power generator on her back, causing it to fall off and give her much better mobility. The generator rolled over to the weapon that lied still in the exact same position Izinri left it in.

Two more shots went towards [member="Vilaz Munin"]'s head while his dual guns released their own load at her. Some of his shots missed, others found their mark in her Beskar armor. Only the plating saved her life, burning black holes into the paint and bruising the metal, but also made her realize she could not fight against the two traitors like this. She desperately needed more firepower to stand a chance against the two betrayers, the only gun capable of doing so lied several meters away though. Even if she managed to grab it, it was too close to her opponent who now stood right next to it due to his jump towards her with the jetpack.

This gave her an idea. It would not kill the traitors, but with a bit of luck it just might buy her enough time until other Mandos arrived and helped her kill the two. Moving her weapon lower, she aimed at the power generator and started firing without hesitation. Fullu knowing what was going to happen and that she will get hit by it as well, she did not even blink at the bright flash of light. The explosion that followed devoured its surroundings and tossed her further into the rubble where she landed with a painful crack. Reinforced bones or not, this impact was too hard for her to handle. The Sith moaned in pain as she tried to get up, finding out her body would not move. It did not take long before the pain caused her to pass out. Hopefully the traitor had gotten worse, with the generator right next to him!

From the darkness above, Ballen-Ist would watch in mild amusement as The One Sith Knight and the Mandalorians began to fight within themselves. The boy had been watching the entire thing, he had pinned [member="Vilaz Munin"] as a complete idiot for resisting the assistance that had been offered to his forces. The New Order Sith had betrayed Emperor Daichi, their numbers were great. Making his way along the catwalks suspended on the ceiling, the teenager would have a good view of everything happening, watching as [member="Izinri"], a familiar face, decided to open fire on the power generator that was relatively close by. Lowering his black gloved hand, Ballen-Ist would reach for his waist, having his fingers wrap around the dark metallic handle of his saber. Pulling it from his belt's restraints, the Knight would breathe deeply as he prepared himself. His mind would be open to the force, giving him the ability to sense out those in the area.

With his free arm, Ballen-Ist would pull himself over the metal railing of the catwalk, jumping forward right after the explosion sounded out. As his black cloaked form descended at a high speed, the teenager would ready the saber handle he wielded in his single hand, itching to ignite it's crimson glow. Ballen-Ist would land within the smoke and debris as the explosion cleared, it giving him the slightest bit of cover. Following the immense anger he felt, the pure blood would quickly make his way to Izinri's unconscious body. It seemed these Mandalorians couldn't tell the difference between the One Sith's forces, and the New Order's. Ballen-Ist's arms would reach downwards towards the half-breed, his hands wrapping tightly around her body as he hoisted the female to her feet. Having been sent to help the forces that fought against the New Order by Daichi, the young Knight would make sure that no one died on this day. Especially not one of his own. Advancing in the opposite direction, the Sith would begin to focus, concentrating on everything he despised and hated in his life. Several things came to mind, but there was only one thing that caused him anger more than anything else. The dark side would begin to envelop his being as a red mist leaked off of his body, empowering his speed and strength greatly.

With this, he would lift Izinri with ease, carrying her over his shoulder as his legs bent. Using the force he had gathered already, the boy would begin to further augment his physical capabilities, allowing a cloak of energy to cover his legs specifically. After utilizing the force speed technique, Ballen-Ist would dart forward, moving like a blur in order to avoid any blaster bolts sent his way. With an arch of his knees, his form along with the half-breed's would fly into the air as he leaped, bringing them to an elevated position. They currently rested on one of the catwalks high upon the ceiling, though they would not stop, jumping to each and every raised structure. The battle was fierce, many things like statues and pillars had been damaged, causing them to lean at an angle. Regardless if they were followed, the duo would eventually make it closer to the Emperor's position, before they stopped for a break. Ballen-Ist would stand motionless, waiting for the Mandalorian awake.

sunbreak.jpg
Daichi kept close to the boy. [member="Ballen-Ist"] . A Sith, yet one who remained loyal. One who chose to save another. Perhaps, the Sith was not where he belonged. He allowed the boy to do as he would, keeping the Technobeasts back with his own lightworks. They were dwindling in number, that was was clear now. But as they cleared down, they became stronger. Through the hivemind they learned from their mistakes, and the stronger ones were coming forth.

The emperor moved over to the boy, setting a hand on his shoulder. "Come, we must leave for now. Contain the Technobeasts in here, but we'll be over run soon enough." His honorguard was all but gone now. Killed in the battle. He was determined not to loose anyone else this day.

Nolan made it to a clearing with rubble surrounding them like a mini defensive line. He'd picked up a rifle on the way and stowed [member="Ashin Varanin"] against the rubble next to him. She was badly wounded and he needed to get her out of here. Radioing up to the fleet above.

"This is Nolan Detta, I have wounded that need extract. Use my Comm as my location. I am surrounded by undead and need you here yesterday. Over"

Nolan popped his head over the rubble and began his attempt to protect the wounded woman. She was a Force User of some kind but her powers seemed different than the Sith who were attacking them. He felt the recoil of the rifle as he pumped bolt after bolt into the horde.

Vilaz wanted to spit at Izinri's face after he heard the pathetic little speech from her mouth. He activated his jetpack once again and jumped backwards as she aimed her weapon and instead of the bolts hitting his head they impacted on his armored chest and he only received bruises from her attack. His plan was to circle around Izinri so she could waste her ammunition on him as he was flying in the air. Unfortunately, that plan would no longer be executed on what happened next.

He was no longer in his previous position and obviously saw the generator that was laid on the floor that the traitor left on the floor and was having precautions to not get close or fire at the generator since it wouldn't benefit him. But the di'kut then aimed her weapon and fired at her generator which didn't harm Vilaz that much but it did sent him flying around from the explosion which landed him on the floor. The impact damaged his jetpack and gave him bruises all over his body. He could still fight except he won't be as good as he was a little while ago.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Nolan Detta "][member="Mrrew"]

"I'm fine," Ashin said with a grunt. "The blood's all the Togorian's. He had to chop off a chunk of his arm when a technobeast got a bite. I cauterized it, but not sure I was fast enough." She examined the scuffed, bloody condition of her phrik plate as she rose from where an explosion had thrown her. "Yeah, I must look a mess-"

Her sabre snapped to life and caught a stray blaster bolt, its origin unknown and irrelevant.

"Messiest battlefield I've known, and I've seen some. How're you holding up?"

"Ugh," Izinri moaned, the pain waking her up as she felt someone carrying her. She did not resist, not having the strength to do it. It became apparent shooting the power generator was a dumb idea, but the distraction served its purpose and allowed the unknown ally to get her away from the traitors who would have killed her without any hesitation. When her eyes opened, the first thing she noticed was the red skin of the Pureblood. Somehow, Izinri knew it was the same one she had met on Coruscant some time ago. She could not explain the strange feeling of recognizing him just like that, but the incredible certainty filled her with hope and calmed her down a bit. As much as possible when wounded in the middle of a battle, anyway. The young Sith's appearance in the invasion made her wonder where his allegiance lied... was it possible that he's been with the New Order the entire time? Not that she cared right now after getting her life saved by him!

"Thanks," she muttered and forcefully tried to get on her feet from the Sith Pureblood's shoulder. Not the best idea, as sharp pain in her left side almost immediately sent her to her knees when she tried to stand. Her head looked up, the visor staring at the boy. As much as she disliked it, Izinri owed him her life. "You should get going. Please...,"

Crouching onto a knee, Ballen-Ist aimed to place [member="Izinri"] down gently. The duo were on a large statue, one that stood on an angle now thanks to the raging battle. It's position was elevated, which would allow the injured half-breed to recuperate safely. Standing to his feet, he would look at Izinri from beneath his hood, shaking his head from side to side as he recalled their previous meeting. "You know, if you had become a true Sith, you'd be fine." He spoke, laughing only briefly as he turned away from the female. The boy was not sure what she planned to do from here, seeing as the Technobeasts continued to swarn on their location. Lowering a single gloved hand to his waist, Ballen-Ist would grip the metallic handle of his saber, pulling it from his belt's restraints.

Sliding his thumb over the activation switch, the young Knight would leap into the air as the blade ignited, using the momentum to come crashing down on an advancing enemy. His glowing blade of plasma would slice cleanly through his opponents as they continued to rush forward. Suddenly feeling a hand on his shoulder, Ballen-Ist's head would snap around with his body, reacting quickly to whatever had touched him. Of course, it had been [member="Daichi"], how could he have forgot? The powerful Emperor had aided him along the way to Izinri, protecting the duo with his bright shows of force lightning. "If you have a plan, I shall follow it." He spoke, giving the older man a nod.

The Charcoal One took the training lightsaber that was in his hand and he threw himself through the air so that he would end up beside his Master, [member="Ballen-Ist"]. He was a Sith Pureblood, they both were, but Ballen was the one that was most seen, the crimson type rather than the obsidian type. But, the younger Pureblood that was Malphas was neither of them. But that would be touched upon another day.

Once he landed right beside his Master, his fists clenched slightly, but he made sure to not turn on the training lightsaber prematurely. The black cloak he wore concealed his actual species, and the black durasteel helmet he wore concealed his face, the only thing that hinted to his actual species were the corrupted golden colour that was his eye colour. He had been within the Sith Temple trying to gather as much information as he could, and weapons for the battle.

"Why are we still here?"

[member="Daichi"], [member="Izinri"],

"I'm down to grabbing discarded ammunition, the Togorian left my Beskad, and I'm out of f...hold the phone."

Nolan noticed an overturned speeder and ran to it. There was a fresh jet pack laying in the dirt next to it. He ducked behind the speeder and swapped out the packs. Now they had a way out of this corner of hell.

"Alright lass, grab hold and we can get the hell out of here."

When [member="Ashin Varanin"] grabs hold, Nolan would take off towards the main line. But first, he would shoot the exposed fuel cell of the speeder and leave the horde with a parting gift. 'BOOM!!!'

When he received no response from his Master or anyone else, the Sith Apprentice took that moment to leave and find his own way off of the planet. The force speed took his body and threw him to even greater speeds as he escaped from the oncoming technobeasts, Mandalorians, and any other threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom