Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stamping out the Coals [Assault on Mytus VII: Mandalorians vs The New Order]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
The molten fire fell upon them as if an immortal god had taken offence at their very presence there, red flashes streaking across an orange haze, seeking out individual targets with errant fury. Casualties, were they heavy, he wondered. Much of his company had splintered into smaller squads to better tackle the heavy blaster nests ahead of them. Several enfilades of these nests were placed in out-crops of the red hills and cliffs, and it was not easy to get close to them to remove them in the first place. But he had made it. I do hope I'm not the only one.

He and three other verd'ika had managed to propel themselves up the foothills by use of their jet-packs, smoke grenades and general deception. It had been a hard slog, and others were following - barely, with more being cut down by the minute - but for now, it was only them, and they had a job to do. Remove this particular nest and create a chink in the armour of the defensive line, and manufacture a foothold for other mando'ade to flank around and obliterate the other nests with relative ease. But first, before all of that, they had to puncture this one.

Neskar didn't dare to pop a head around the large, jagged rock that lay embedded in the maroon sand and pebbles what the ground of Mytus VII consisted of. Blaster fire racked the outer edges of the rock, forcing it to crumble at some places, and chip off shards that went flying down the steep incline that led up to the nest. The gunners had the advantage of height, the Mandalorians had the advantage of superiority. Neskar glanced at his side, to the three men that accompanied them. Speaking down the closed communications, his voice rose of the furore of the blaster fire and battle noises.

"Ready thermals! Stuns! Smokes! Everything! We'll hit 'em where it hurts!"
"Oya!" the cry came back, affirming his thoughts. Victory was ensured.​

He held up three fingers. Three. One flicked out a thermal, the next a smoke grenade, and the last readied another thermal. Two. The smoke-equipped verd'ika fell in next to him, raised the grenade up to his chest and placed his finger above the trigger. One. The fingers fell into a crushing fire, and his hand dropped to his rifle once more. The verd'ika punched the trigger and hurled the grenade in a clean arc, landing softly and remaining in place, immediately hissing large bounties of smoke, halting fire from the nest all of a sudden. "Go!" he ordered, and pointed his slug-rifle around the corner of the rock and fired blindly into the smoke, with the other verd'ikas dropping in beside him, activating the thermal sensors in their buy'ces and hurling the thermals in the direction of the nest. As soon as they were thrown, the quartet fell back behind the rock, the careening explosions of the thermals nearly knocking them off their feet, bellowing ripples of flame up into the haze and back down to the ground. Neskar grinned, peeking an eye around the rock, to see a crisp pile of slag and roaring flame circling around the now ruined equipment.

His radio quivered. Listening to the transmission, he couldn't help but grin and respond.

<<Groovy. Better get here quick, else there'll be nothing else to kill. Out.>>

[member="Kila Cadau"]​

Planetside
Undisclosed Location

Oh now this was good. A war between the Sith and the Mandalorians once more. Well to be more correct, the collection of Clans that happened to all be Mandalorian. Taking a grip of my weapons, I slid them in the sheaths and holsters that they were needed in. As well that my armor. All while my claymore and Despair were resting on my back. Claymore handle on my right shoulder, while Despair was upside down at the left side. Held by a series of small magnets to hold the blades in their sheaths to not fall out when in fast movements. Nothing special about it. I picked up two pistols and slung them into their thigh holsters.

And here I was. Wanted and called on by not just one person, but two! Matchbox called for me while I was planetside. An attack on a planet. Mandos attacking Sith was not a new thing. I only smiled and shook my head as I contacted her back. ​"Up and ready. Give me coordinates of your LZ and I will RZ in a few minutes."

Pulling the white helm over my head, I smiled as the dark room was lit up with the four eyes in an eerie blue glow. Smiling as I spoke "This is a Warning to the people. This is War"

[member="Daichi"], [member="Geneviève Lasedri"],

Nolan barreled forth towards the Sith lines. He blasted his way through group after group. He reserved his Kath Hound ammo and switched to his CHarging Rhyno and combat knife. The heavy slugs destroyed stormtrooper armor and the knife plunged into soft spots in their armor. He met up with a group of pinned down storm troopers who seemed to be fighting the other storm troopers. The told him that there was a band of loyalists to the ruler of the NO, [member="Daichi"] who sought to defect. He patted the helmet of the trooper who spoke and ran off to enjoy more bloodshed.

Nolan rocket punched a pair of troopers into the air and let them fall with a satisfying thud and crack. surveying the battlefield, the Mando-Line was advancing quickly.

Ember Rekali | Gilamar Skirata | Satara Hawk | Basaba Willamina | Countess Calum Teramo | Preliat Mantis | Kytarra Hawk | Ermac Laith | Garrus Garon | Strider Garon | Ordo |Mia Monroe | Briika Tor | Anija Ordo | Siobhan Kerrigan | Cabur Aranar | Kad Tor |Rianna Ordo | Kila Cadau | Xyhn-Drez | Jedediah Bagely | Neskar A'toll | D-Man |Allison Willamina | Skosk Fett | Dred Malachore | Daichi | Izinri | Bane Rade | Anastasia Rade |Lavania | Levy Willamina

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Daichi"]

The honor guard didn't get a glance from the big old Mando in the beskar mask. "Simple enough. You've become a target for these folks." His visage, his entire form, shifted under a skein of White Current illusion so that he duplicated the appearance of the Emperor. "Send out your guard after me, right down the middle. You've got the look of a range man; if you are, you can give some cover while I tank them long enough to punch in."

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Daichi blinked then, staring at.. Himself. A slow tilt of his head occurred before he nodded once, waving his guard forward. "Very well, they will follow you." The smaller female began to speak up, but she was cut off by a raised hand.

"His plan will work. Lets go with it."

------------

The Sith within the temple fought back as best they could, but they were quickly overwhelmed by the Mandolorians. They were pushed back, cornered. And it only made t,hem that much more dangerous. The Sorcerers came forth then, not to attack, but to bring out their minions. Technobeasts, Undead. They all came forth, heeding the call of their masters. The dead returned, machines were fused with flesh. They would not go down without a fight.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Sith Defenses

Kila grinned. I'll keep that in mind, but I wouldn't worry about it. She reflected, but the journey soon proved to take longer than she thought it would when a very ambitious stormtrooper - two, actually - started raining fire down onto her. Ducking hastily under the closest cover - a small rock perched above a ditch - Kila debated for a moment if she dared to poke her head around the corner to see what was going on. Carefully, she edged out -
- and was immediately rewarded by a blaster bolt to the helmet.

Well, that was a stupid idea. I see your tactical skills haven't improved a bit. Thankfully the shot didn't penetrate, but she jerked back suddenly. Based on the faintly-heard cheers of the now quiet (compared to the rest of the planet) zone, they thought they'd hit. Carefully, Kila slid her besk'ad back in it's sheath and drew her sniper rifle. The crunch of boots could be heard as one of the stormtroopers approached, probably to check her body. He stepped down into the ditch, and was immediately rewarded with a snapped neck. The second was shot and Kila was on her way, almost to Neskar's position.

Nolan reached past the first line of the Sith as a pair of acolytes attacked him. He ducked the first attack and drew his Beskad in time to parry the second. Utilizing the jetpack, he flipped over the rebound swing of the first. He was about to come down vertically on the first when he was blasted by the second. Countering with his own abilities, he corrected and landed in a crouched position.

Yea..I can do that too. He boasted.

He rose, eyes closed as he filled his mind with the hate the fueled his fire. A red mist began to emanate from the Mandalorian and he shot forward more rapidly than they anticipated and slammed his blade into the saber of the first Sith. The shock from the impact moved the Sith back a couple paces. A wide grin scared Nolan's hidden face as he pressed on again swinging more and more fanatically. The hate he had for the Sith was so potent that he began to lose all control of his actioned and was moving on pure muscle memory now. Blood sprayed the front of Nolans armor as he bisected the second Sith in one powerful swing. Parrying as the remaining acolyte raged on after the loss of his companion.

Die Mandalorian dog!

The Sith ran at Nolan intending to spear him, but Nolan parried left, ducked right and punched as hard as he could right where the acolyte's heart was, stopping it. The man gasped for air, scratching at Nolan's armor until he dropped to the ground, dead. Nolan screamed in pain, accidentally activating his comm, the rest of the Mandalorians would hear his cries. He grovelled on the ground until the pain subsided. He stood and walked slowly to a barricade and slumped down behind it to rest.

Intent: Kill sith.
Allies: Rebel alliance, and anyone else against the Sith.
Enemies: ...Guess.

A sleek grey ship soared in to the upper atmosphere of the rocky planet, flying high over the battlefield. Mrrew watched a small console that displayed information of the battle below that the ship's sensors picked up, while going through the crate of arms he'd gotten from the Rebel Alliance headquarters before arriving here. He was late to the fight, of course, he'd been hunting on Dxun. But, now he was here. this should be interesting, kill some sith, free from prisoners and slaves. About time the Rebel Alliance did something. The ship's light shields flickered in to exsistence as the ship got lower, Mrrew's astrodroid unit carefully piloting, and making sure to avoid any anti-starcraft fire. Mrrew smiled, pulling out the Kellor'Kok TDL-1 Tempest he'd gathered from the armory, a specilized thermal detonator launcher. "Perfect" The Togorian slid open the revolving ammo compartment, placing a thermal detonator in each of the six cells. Slowly, he stood up, looking over the crate again at the mass amount of thermal detonators he'd brung, and slung his Hyperion rifle on to his back via the long fabric strap.

"Lower the ramp." Mrrew turned around, an d stepped towards the ramp of his ship as it was lowered upon his command, revealing open air and the fortress below the ship, as it circled the air over the Sith castle. Mrrew smiled and lifted the thermal detonator launcher, aiming to the large building below, where he could see people- appearing the size of ants- fighting sith. "Aaaand boom." As the ship circled the battlefield, Mrrew fired thermal detonators in to the sith fortress, concentrating on areas where teh fighting was less intense to avoid friendly fire. Powerful baradium thermal detonators exploded with ferocity, taking stormtroopers and prehaps even some weak Sith. Who said just because he couldn't fly a ship, that he couldn't provide air support?

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"] @Everyone else

[[OOC: Sorry for coming in so late, my notification system hasn't been working. I had no idea this was going on.]]

Objective: Claim slaves and loot for the Witch Clans, search for anything interesting.
Enemies: Sith
Allies: Mandalorians

While the Mandalorians were engaging the New Order Sith, Kytarra and the witches of Dathomir had other priorities. While they would indeed provide support, their aide to the cause of slaying and staying the reach of the New Sith Order would bear the price of flesh.

Maleling slaves to be precise.

Any witch aiding the cause was free to claim as a slave, breeder, or mate any able bodied maleling captured, along with any technology or weapons they are able to pilfer. So, it was with the shake of Kytarra’s Nighthunter bone staff that the Shaman of Singing Mountain Clan led the witches to their objective.

Claiming and conquering the territory held by their enemies.

Preliat moved. Sith died. He yelled. They screamed. He shot. They died. He slashed. They died. Death. Death. Death. Death followed him, followed him in the halls and against the walls. He was carving a brutal path through them, thickening the ground with bodies, freshening the air with the rusty scent of blood, and the taste of iron that sprayed the area. His tomahawk found it's way into a Sith trooper's skull, followed by finding it's way into his shoulder, his chest, his ribcage, his arm, and finally, through his neck. Preliat held the head up for a moment, before throwing it aside. It showered him in blood, in gore, but he continued.

The savage continued to press further.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Objective: Free the Slaves

The Gruag.

A despicable race and culture both. The half Hapan Mandalorian gazed at the mission details sitting in the corner of his helm. Another beast ride, though this time much closer to the ground. There would be no breaking atmosphere or philosophical thoughts this time through. Just dirt, grit, blood, and steel. He would be alone with three others this time through, their mission? Free the remaining slaves, get them to safety for pickup. The doors opened and wind rushed in as the drop ship sped over a massive pit, thousands of cells lining the walls. That was their cue. They funneled out of the side of the ship, dropping like missiles into the pits below. They didn't have time to search for controls but a few extra blasters and the grateful nature of those less fortunate would supply the extra men they needed.

His repulsor pack flared to life, flipping him mid air and slowing his decent into the grimy pits. Taking out his blaster pistol he blasted the console of the gate and swung it open. more than eight flooded from the small cell, all smelling worse than Telos sewers. Handing one of them the blaster pistol he had just used he instructed him to do what he had just done for the others. The ones who had no weapon used the rocks scattered about to smash panels and open gates.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUOHHHHHHH

The Repulsor pack flared as he moved up to the next level. There was work to be done.

Near the Sith Temple

Nolan pulled out his weapons to check ammo. He was down to one last cylinder for the Rhyno and the Hound had 8 shells left. He had a few Force Breaker grenades and his combat knife and Beskad. His jet pack was on E which is enough for a 10 second burst. Nolan ran for the Sith temple and was greeted by Zombies and biomechanical creatures coming out from nowhere. Nolan began to take fire from the Bio creatures who appeared to be part tanks and assault vehicles. He rolled behind a downed fighter and watched as a few of the loyalist troopers get torn apart by the zombies. Nolan ripped a warhead out from the fighter and used the last of his jet fuel to propel himself with the warhead at the creatures, dropping it right on them, he shot it as it reached the group, glassing the area. Nolan dropped and rolled to his feet. He'd killed the others, but turned to see dozens more coming at him. He went through the last of his ammo very quickly, he drew his knife and Beskad. His skills carried him through a good chunk, but more kept coming.

Command, I've run into more zombies. but this time they're not strapped to mini-nukes or bombs or whatever. I'm out of ammo and out of fuel for my pack. Down to my blades and knuckles. If you don't hear from me for a while. Let [member="Kable Detta"] know he's a pain and I'm sorry.

Nolan discarded his helmet, and his jetpack. He adjusted his grip on his blades as the zombies surrounded him. He focused on the pain inside, losing his family, his foot, his life now only had Kable, but Briika and Kad were now part of his family and that gave Nolan hope. Hope to live on, to see the Detta clan restored. He opened his eyes and felt the power he unlocked flow from his body. The power was visible, but it was not red like before, but bright green, like Nolan's eyes. He set forth upon the filth the surrounded him, on his vendetta for Hope. He would see his clan brought back to glory with every zombie and Sith he slew, he was one step closer to that goal.

@Azrael @Preliat Mantis [member="Kila Cadau"]

Razor sharp teeth gnashed violently as the hulking scaled beasts barreled for the Field Marshal. Their thick muscles propelling massive fists to crush the Mandalorian with fervent ferocity, aiming to rid the iron skinned warrior from their slave pits. Ranging from pale to dark green, their bodies came en masse, attempting to bulldoze Azrael without hesitation. Despite their thick skin, and even thicker skulls, they were facing a terror of besk’ar and determination, he was also not alone. One of the Mando’ade’s mercenary brethren was at the other end of the pits ripping apart the main entrance and tearing through the guards, giving some weapons to the slaves in the area.

Blood stained the blackened blade of his besked as Azrael sliced through life and limb of the horde that surrounded him, ripping them to pieces, and leaving no quarter for them to turn. His ballistic prowess proved even more effective, especially at close range, blasting out slugs that ripped through the thick flesh, and tore sizable holes in the advancing remnant. They may have acted primitive, but some of them even bore armor, and carried their own firearms. Azrael’s HUD alerted him to one of the leaders of the Graug clipping out a thermo detonator and lobbing it in his direction.

Immediately, Azrael dropped to the ground, burying the besked into the soil beneath his feet, and activating his Echani combat shield with a flip of a button on his armor. The protective field lit up, covering his form in a nearly transparent blue energy. The thermo landed only a half meter away and lit up the trench. Several of the Graug were immediately blown to bits, acting as a poor man’s shield to the Mandalorian. The heat and shrapnel roared over his frame, soon enough to spark out the combat shield itself. He felt the burn, felt the fire, and was tossed from his feet to land a few meters back.

“Fine! You want to play that way – you can hettir!” Azrael shouted, rising up, and marching forward, his left hand activating the flamethrower on his right gauntlet and lighting up the Graug in a directed inferno. Flames licked up and down the sides of the trench, igniting everything within the fire’s path. Graug screamed and writhed as their scaly flesh lit up in orange and red heat, cooking them from the outside in and laying them into a heaping pile. If Tracyn though they smelled bad by themselves, now they also had the smell of cooking flesh. Thank the Manda for a top-notch filtration system in his buy’ce.

Azrael turned, his helmet sweeping over the area and the pits, using infrared vision tracking to notice the slave cages that hadn't been touched. Sheathing his besked and holstering his Ripper, the Mandalorian moved forward, stepping on and over the bodies of the fallen Graug and moving round to the lower portions. There might be more Graug, but so far he’d dispatched enough to let them try and regroup first. The first cage he came upon he found a body, but it was cold on his readout, and long dead. Another one was empty. He happened upon another tunnel in which he found a few more cages. The first sign of actual life inside caused him to pause. Bionic digits gripped the door, and twisted the metal in his grip, pulling a grunt of force behind the effort literally tearing the door away from the frame, and revealing the woman inside, a book in her hands. His crimson visor studied her for a moment before the faceplate on his helmet retracted, and a pair of lips spoke in a calm voice.

“Come with me.”

[member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Gilamar Skirata"] | [member="Satara Hawk"] | [member="Basaba Willamina"] | [member="Countess Calum Teramo"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Kytarra Hawk"] | [member="Ermac Laith"] | [member="Garrus Garon"] | [member="Strider Garon"] | [member="Ordo"] |[member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Briika Tor"] | [member="Anija Ordo"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Cabur Aranar"] | [member="Kad Tor"] |[member="Rianna Ordo"] | [member="Kila Cadau"] | [member="Xyhn-Drez"] | [member="Jedediah Bagely"] | [member="Neskar A'toll"] | [member="D-Man"] |[member="Allison Willamina"] | [member="Skosk Fett"] | [member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Nolan Detta"] | [member="Daichi"] | [member="Izinri"] | [member="Bane Rade"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] |[member="Lavania"] | [member="Levy Willamina"]

Objective: Kill sith, sithspawn, and sith zombies

After raining the sith fortress with thermal detonators, killing hundreds of stormtroopers and weak sithspawn, as well as badly damaging fortifications and walls with the baradium exlposives, Mrrew found himself out of expolsive ammunition.That meant, of course, it was time for him to land on the planet itself, in the castle of the Sith. Should be fun. His little piloting astrodroid raised the ramp of the slimlined freighter, giving Mrrew enough time to visit the tiny armory of his ship. He'd gathered all sorts of weapons from the Rebel armory, knowing that his Hyperion rifle nor his shattergun would be good fighting numbers. So, with his hyperion slung over his shoulder, he removed a SAR-1 Automatic rifle from the stack of weapons he'd gotten from the rebel armory, and made his way to the ramp.

The Togorian stepped out osf his ship from where the droid parked it, off to the side slightly of the fortress, away from most of the battle. Luckily, part of the wall here was severaly damaged from his thermal detonator strikes. He simply walked through the huge hole. Instantly, he was surrounded in battle. Sith and sithspawn were fighting mandalorians, sabers were clashing on beskads, claws bouncing harmlessly off beskar'gam. Mrrew smiled, slowly raising his automatic rifle. The rifle was large and heavy, but Mrrew was much larger then the average sapient. He sprayed groups of undead with slugs, watching them drop to the ground like flies from the powerful rifle.

Then, the technobeast attacked. A massive technobeast with clumps of fur hanging loose of the organic parts of his body lunged forwards, slashing a sword-like instrument that replaced his right hand. Mrrew was able to sidestep, but only just, he felt the weapon brush against his fur. The technobeast before him was massive- prehaps it was a wookiee before it became sithspawn? Didn't matter. It was dead now. And it would stop moving in a moment. Mrrew raised his rifle as the monster charged, and pulled the trigger again. Only to be met with a clicking sound. Out of slugs. "Oh, Kriff." The Technobeast hit him like a truck. Uswing his organic hand, the monster fluung him in thte broken wall behind him, knocking the wind out of the Togorian. Mrrew slumped to the ground, and the wookiee monster rushed forwards, trying to run Mrrew through with his blade hand. Mrrew was able to catch his wrist- but only just. Then, it was a mastter of who's stronger. Mrrew was able to duck slightly, letting the blade imbed itself int he rockk wall behind him. After that, the Togorian quickly got to his feet while the sithspawn was busy pulling his hand from the wall, and slammed the butt of his rifle in to the wookiee's head. The wookiee fell, and he smashed the rifle in his jaw. And then his nose. Then his skull. Once the technobeast stopped moving, Mrrew slowly removed another ammo pack, and slid it in to his rifle. Mrrew re-joined the fight.

Objective: @Bria Shadowlight

Blam blam blam "Your dead now." With a looked at the new order soldiers and sith who were coming Levy moved. Moving in the lighter armor to get around the sabers. One shot to the foot and another to the head as she ejected a clip and slid a new one in. Firing another shot off for her own enjoyment into the kneecap of one of the sith before her knee went to his face. "Anyone else?" She slid one of the pistols into a holster and got a death stick from her belt setting it between her lips and moving forward guns at the ready and firing as needed into different sith while looking for one opponent. Her horak rifle like a nice weight on her back and the knives from her sisters a welcome enjoyment.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The Clan Ordo Basilisk war droid rode the wind down from orbit, and Ashin rode the Basilisk, wearing phrik plate under a large and basic spacesuit. Her armor looked like beskar'kandar, but it lacked the right kind of seals to survive hard vacuum. The result was ugly and bulky, but as the Basilisk landed claws-deep in the Mytus permacrete and put its shockwave rods through the nearest Imperial garrison, Ashin was forced to admit that function always, always came before form.

She slipped off the Basilisk's back and let it run amok as she stripped off the outer suit, leaving her in just her armor. Her lightsabre, the mastercraft burnt-yellow weapon she'd carried on a hundred campaigns, flared to life in her gauntleted fist as she strode ahead into the thick of it. There was a time when she'd been able to dive into any engagement and emerged unscathed, but now she had to really focus, really relax, in order to deflect even a couple of blaster bolts. The rest, happily, found her phrik armor uncompromising.

Past this knot, if she'd guessed right, was a back entrance to the fortress and its contents.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Defenses; Near the Temple

Kila paused at the transmission from [member="Nolan Detta"]. Oh, no you don't. Not on my watch. Heroics were pointless at this point - especially when help was available. Taking a moment to get a fix on where he was, the Rally Master switched direction to find him. She managed to arrive in time to send a blaster bolt into a zombie that had managed to get dangerously close to Nolan. "Need a hand, ner vod?" She called, falling into battle beside him with her besk'ad in one hand and her blaster pistol in the other.

Fighting the Zombie Horde with my Vod [member="Kila Cadau"]

Nolan looked up as the zombie he whirled around to get gained a fresh hole in its head. His green eyes met the T-visor of his Vod as she landed next to him. She wasn't familiar but something felt trusting about her sincerity.

"Thanks Vod. I was getting tired of playing alone." Ever the jokster, Nolan would never openly express his relief that he wasn't about to die. The green glow around him merged with the female Mandalorian to encompass the distance between them with vigor and hope and strength. They stood alone, two pillars of Mandalorian power.

"When this is over, I owe you a drink. But don't tell my brother I got all galant. He'll poke fun at me."

Nolan bisected a pair of zombies from skull to scrotum as the approached single file. He lost his knife in the eye socket of one ugly Bantha Fething mutha. His enhanced strength kept him going until he let a zombie get too close. He got angry. Really angry. The green light between them turned dark and Nolan began to see red. He broke formation without thinking and bum rushed a group like a stampeding Reek. Bowling them over, he found himself at the entrance to a hangar or mobile unit hatch. In the darkness, Nolan made out shapes of beings unlike the rest. The stood tall and moved coherently. Sith.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Daichi said:
The Sorcerers came forth then, not to attack, but to bring out their minions. Technobeasts, Undead. They all came forth, heeding the call of their masters. The dead returned, machines were fused with flesh. They would not go down without a fight.
She wore a Tenloss Warrior Helm, a smoothly curved and hermetically sealed death's-head suggestive of a Mandalorian buy'ce. No proper Mandalorian armor, not yet, but close enough. After resigning as an Arbiter, well, money was in short supply, and she used what armor she had. The overlapping phrik plate kept her at least partially insulated from the infectious mess. She had scythed her way through undead hordes on half a dozen worlds, but she no longer had the kind of Force power that could repel anything short of a superlaser. Fear tried to tighten her chest, her gut -- what a way to go -- but she'd spent the majority of her Jedi career as one weak in the Force. She'd known fear and limitation intimately, come to terms with them before her accidental ascension to power.

There was, at least, one boon to this situation. Blasterfire slackened off as undead became the majority of her opposition, and she was able to switch her attention from deflection to dismemberment. The burnt-orange sunfire blade of her lightsabre hacked and slashed through the technobeast horde with the finesse of a longtime blademaster, and the skill of the galaxy's most experienced Shii-Cho specialist. Without Force mastery, she lacked power, speed, and coordination, but her technique remained perfect. That much, at least, she'd managed to keep.

Intent: Keep killing dark-sided things

For every sith monster, technobeast, or stormtrooper that he killed, two more seemed to appear. So he kept fighting. He'd sustained several injuries by now- he was favoring his left side, since his ribs on the right took a glancing blaster bolt, and his left arm had a deep gash in it from a stormtrooper's combat knife. But he kept fighting. Togorians were known t be amazing warriors, known to attack armies or the huge winged predators of their planet, armed with nothing but blades and spears. They were knoen to fight until either they, or their enemy, took their last breath. Mrrew didn't dissapoint. He stayed on the edges of the largest mob of millitants, keeping his back to the wall so that nothing could sneak up behind him. He was glad he'd brought plenty of ammo. Another pack of undead came close, and his automatic rifle made short work of them. A stormtrooper squad. Dead. A technobeast ewok- What the Feth?- dead. And then he ran out of ammo.

Another pack of zombies lurched forwards, giving Mrrew only enough time to fling his slugthrower aside, and snatch his Hyperion rifle off of his back. Then they were on him. Most of them didn't have weapons as sith zombies could- he imagined there just weren't enough weapons in the fortress between the stormtroopers, sith, and sithspawn- but one had a vibroblade. That was enough. The zombie tried to hack at Mrrew's chest, and teh Togorian raised his Hyperion rifle to take the hit, effectivly causing it to be sliced in two. Another zombie grabbed on to his arm, trying to bite him, but he flung the monster aside. They just kept coming. The Togorian's claws slid from his padded fingers, and he continued to try to fight against the horde, but he wouldn't alst long. Every time he threw one down, oe flung one aside, it just got back up. And he was unarmed. Mrrew saw a mandalorian, [member="Nolan Detta "], fighting more undead out of the corner of his eye, and yelled for help just before another zombie lunged at him.

(OOC: This is what happens when one watches the walking dead.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom