Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship ST-149

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_wars_rogue_one_krennic_landing_by_adamkop_dapn42h-pre.jpg

S T - 1 4 9

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Codify a shuttle.
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions:
  • Primary Source: N/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Shuttle | Squad Deployment Dropship
  • Length: 14.39 meters
  • Width: 10 meters
  • Height: 25.1 meters (with wings up-right)
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: | Low: 8 |
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
  • N/A
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Strong Defense and Offense
  • Personnel Capacity
WEAKNESSES
  • Storage Capacity
  • Shield System Cool Down
  • EMP Strikes
DESCRIPTION
  • The ST-149 was the first product manufactured by InfiniVerse , now owned by N&Z Umbrella Corporation. Having undergone many changes and upgrades, the ST-149 is a unique one of a kind personal shuttle and squad deployment vessel. With it's expanded body being able to hold twenty troopers instead of the original fifteen, the ST-149 is an ideal choice for rapid troop deployment. It is also a luxury styled shuttle known to many officers and bureaucrats.
8/2/2020: Changed: Format, Image, Out of Character info, Production Information, advanced systems, technical specifications, Description
BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

I believe you're a little confused here. This should be made on the ship template as opposed to vehicle. You should also note that the entire template will need to be used as per this rule:

• The entire template must be used in your submission. Users can customize templates to their own personal liking, but the template's fields are not to be changed/removed/altered, additional information may be added but base fields may not be changed or removed.

Please tag me when you've amended and I'll move this to active judgement.

Runi Verin

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Hey there. Quick review with just a few things needing amending before we can approve.

• Affiliation: Open-Market ; Ben Craig ; The Vernichten
Please can you hyperlink your biography and 'The Vernichten' here.
  • Width: n/a
Unless you're saying this vessel is two dimensional, this rating is very much applicable.
  • Hangar Space: N/a
  • Hangar Allocations: N/a
A vessel of this size under 50m does not qualify for a hangar space rating. This should instead feature the following:
  • Squadron Count: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission would have in a squadron. The average squadron for any starfighter is 12, at lengths averaging 12.5 meters. The bigger the fighter, the smaller your Squadron Count should be. The smaller the fighter, the bigger your Squadron count can be. [None: 1 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 8 | Average: 12 | High: 16 | Very High: 20 | Extreme: 24 ] Squadron Sizes may be listed as just the rating.)

Runi Verin Runi Verin

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Biography is linked, The Vernichten is linked.

Width added

Hanger Space added, Hanger Allocations are none since this is a shuttle, no ships can fit inside it.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

Hey there. Quick review with just a few things needing amending before we can approve.

Please can you hyperlink your biography and 'The Vernichten' here.

Unless you're saying this vessel is two dimensional, this rating is very much applicable.

A vessel of this size under 50m does not qualify for a hangar space rating. This should instead feature the following:

Ben Craig Ben Craig

I think we've got wires crossed on this one. As stated above (and from the small craft template I initially linked), it should be squadron count, not hangar count/allocations. Vessels need to be a minimum of 100m to have a hangar allocation.

Sorry about the confusion, I was just confused about how a shuttle could be part of a squadron since it wasn't exactly meant to fight, after i asked about it on the Discord, i understand now. Edited, and hope everything is cleared!

Runi Verin Runi Verin

Runi Verin

Moved to Pre-Factory as per author's request. Please remember to make a note at the bottom of your submission summarizing the changes you have made and tag a member of the Factory Staff once you're ready for active judgement.

Ben Craig Ben Craig , I'll be your factory judge for this submission. Conceptually, this looks solid, though it looks like this may be blending a combination of older and newer template styles for both capital ships and starfighters.

• Hangar Space: None
  • Hangar Allocations: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: High : 1

Its size means that it should use the small craft template, which means it should not have "hangar space" or "hangar allocations" fields. Additionally, with the 5.1 template we have an additional field of "Hyperdrive" (which only has the options of "Yes" or "No"). A hyperdrive class of x1 won't require any additional balancing, but this is otherwise over-powered by one rating. As always, the options to reduce this are by lowering a rating, decreasing production, or adding a significant weakness.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Ben Craig Ben Craig , template part looks good now, but this still looks it's one rating over what's considered to be balanced:

Limited Production (-2)
Armament: High (+1)
Defense: High (+1)
Squadron Count: Low (-1)
Maneuverability: High (+1)
Speed: High (+1)

4-3 = 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom