Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sssssmmmoookkkinnn!!!!!!

"Wooooow!" Velran said shaking his head. "You are going to put PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA?!"

The Emperor's brows furrowed his eyes lit with rage. Pineapple was the very bane of his existence with only the Sith rivaling it. The fact that this barely dressed apprentice would even dare to place Pineapple on Pizza was crazy. "In my Pizza parlor," Velran growled. "Pineapple is forbidden and anyone who is caught eating the wretched fruit will have their tongues cut off and displayed on my new capital!"

He shuddered at the thought of anyone enjoying Pineapple, such filth deserves to be purged. "Forgive my partner," Velran said. "She has gone insane I mean look at the clothes she's wearing or rather lack of thereof."

"Silence!" The leader bellowed causing Velran to jump back in shock, the rest of the cultists raised their blaster rifles trained at Velran's and Sicarius' heads. "Do not take us as fools!"

"When you have a genius intellect like I do," Velran said raising his hands. "Everyone is foolish in comparison."

"Continue to talk," the leader said removing his hood to reveal a puffy face and brown, patchy skin. "And I will cut your tongue out and sacrifice it to Warb Null!"

"Warb Null?" Velran said snickering. "The Sith Warrior is long gone."

"He lives!" The leader said. "And I: Noma is his speaker!"

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Sicarius sighed as Velran was distracted by her off hand comment about pineapple on pizza. Honestly who took that discussion seriously? It was suppose to be a joke or oke discussion about people's preferences. Only an erratic crazy person would go into a frenzy at the thought of pineapple. Which was exactly what Velran was of course. Erratic and crazy.

"Next time you sit on that oh so lauded throne of yours I'm going to intentially put a pineapple on it so it spikes your lauded rear end"
Sicarius growled back furiously as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You know you spend a lot of time thinking of the clothes I wear or 'the lack there of'. If we get out of her I'll happy to trade the 'lack thereof' for my unlikely survival from the brink of death." Sicarius finding comfort in going back to her scolding tone.

"Focus!"

"You're genius intellect lead us straight in the laire of a sith cult outarmed out numbered and without my lightsabers!"
Sicarius whispered furiously but managed to put on a manic smile trying to imitate Velrans craziness. Which Sicarius had to admit seemed to be working.

"Warb Null has been dead for centuries"
Sicarius retorted bluntly. Barely containing 'you old fool" muttered under her breath.

Normally she would just kill the cultist and be done with it but without her lightsabers or full access to her abilities her options were limited but to follow Velrans lead of talking crazy in the hopes the cultists would be bewildered for long enough to let them go.

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom