Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Semi Annual Auctions and Expo is back! Nov 1st.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] - Will be giving a display on the Guild's new field of training animals for a variety of purposes

• 25% off all trained animals ordered at the expo
  • 15% off all animal captures ordered at the expo

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Bright Star would like to have a medium booth. We'll be having hors d'oeuvres, music, dancing women, and we're bringing some of our virtual gaming tables. Looking to expand to new regions of space, as we are currently in the South Systems.

Plus, if allowed, we'll have drinks.

I've even got interns working on poster boards.

Marek Starchaser said:
Bright Star would like to have a medium booth. We'll be having hors d'oeuvres, music, dancing women, and we're bringing some of our virtual gaming tables. Looking to expand to new regions of space, as we are currently in the South Systems.

Plus, if allowed, we'll have drinks.

I've even got interns working on poster boards.

Accepted with the SSB Membership discount at 22, 500k!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
A Large Booth and Warehouse (or just a Warehouse if that functions as a booth as well) for Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries, please.

I'll figure out what I'm going to put for sale and display in a bit.

(wtf my subaccount changed but reverted back on its own... o.o)

Countess Xyhn said:
A Large Booth and Warehouse (or just a Warehouse if that functions as a booth as well) for Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries, please.

I'll figure out what I'm going to put for sale and display in a bit.

(wtf my subaccount changed but reverted back on its own... o.o)

Approved with SSB member discount, 45k + 90k = 135k

Just use the templates for the items you would like to sell and I'll update your submission.

Wirch Bicket

Prepare for my Arrival...
Durasteel Fist Trading subsection would be most appreciative if we may be allowed to obtain a small holo-booth.

Wirch will send a full index of items to be sold within the next forty-eight standard hours, as long as he is not preoccupied by his current deployment.

[member="Domino"]

Accepted with the SSB member discount -- 45k + 90k = 135k

[member="Wirch Bicket"]

Accepted at the price of 10k. If interested, please do join the SSB business registry for discounts and networking!

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Accepted at the price of 10k. If interested, please do join the SSB Business registry for discounts and networking!

Also, I would like to remind all businesses that it doesn't have to be finished products you can sell or auction off!

It can be pets, beasts, raw ores ( hypermatter, beskar, phrik, cortosis that you've gained), holocrons, force artifacts, rare items, training for anyone, the limits are endless!

Anything that can be auctioned off or sold you can do it here!

Wirch Bicket

Prepare for my Arrival...
For the main sales we will have the following.

DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS FOR SALE

• Relovian pistols :Genuine pistols used throughout Relovian, they are more powerful than most other pistols in the galaxy. 1 pistol = 50% off, 25 credits
  • Relovian rifles : These rifles are the common military grade weapon used by most infantry and armed forces on Relovian. 1 rifle = 25% off, 75 credits
Note: Relovian weapons are compatible with most forms of blaster ammunition.

AUCTION
  • Relovian "Death" Cannon : The most powerful cannon produced by Relovian corporations, it is a highly efficient anti-tank, anti-transport cannon. We are auctioning one with a starting bid of 5000 credits.
The cannon will also be moved and set into place for free, complimentary of Wirch Bicket.

Alright that is all for now, as the market is still opening up for this company. Did I do it right?

Wirch Bicket said:
For the main sales we will have the following.

DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS FOR SALE

• Relovian pistols :Genuine pistols used throughout Relovian, they are more powerful than most other pistols in the galaxy. 1 pistol = 50% off, 25 credits
  • Relovian rifles : These rifles are the common military grade weapon used by most infantry and armed forces on Relovian. 1 rifle = 25% off, 75 credits
Note: Relovian weapons are compatible with most forms of blaster ammunition.

AUCTION
  • Relovian "Death" Cannon : The most powerful cannon produced by Relovian corporations, it is a highly efficient anti-tank, anti-transport cannon. We are auctioning one with a starting bid of 5000 credits.
The cannon will also be moved and set into place for free, complimentary of Wirch Bicket.

Alright that is all for now, as the market is still opening up for this company. Did I do it right?

YES!

Updating your booth now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom