Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Semi Annual Auctions and Expo is back! Nov 1st.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Is there any chance I could wait until the time is right to list what will be at the auctions?

Also, would like to acquire some orbital space for 500k. And can I upgrade to a warehouse, or get that as an addendum to what I already have?

Enigma said:
Is there any chance I could wait until the time is right to list what will be at the auctions?

Also, would like to acquire some orbital space for 500k. And can I upgrade to a warehouse, or get that as an addendum to what I already have?
You may upgrade to a warehouse if you like and get orbital space. :)

As long as I have the list prior to the 1st just so people can get amped up, that's fine.

I still accept businesses even after the expo and auctions starts.

Ayden Cater said:
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I'd like to add in an orbital space for CEC. I'll drop a full million for it. Should cover any expenses and hassle.

Approved!

Judah Dashiell said:

Miss Arceneau, I'd like to request orbital space for a large item. I trust those in attendance will be able to take tours of my item before the auction begins?

Approved Mistah Dashiell with the SSB Membership discount!

And yes, they certainly may if you so wish :)

Yo, I'll pay the ten cred fee to show up. Be nice to see what kinda guns you people are selling. Gotta replace my old one. Damn snipers.

To: [member="Danger Arceneau"]
Subject: Expo

Good day. On behalf of General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's, we would like to secure one small booth at your upcoming Expo for the purposes of networking and advertisement. Both I and General Hardwick will be in attendance. Thank you.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] Since I’ve only seen the SSB talked about I have a few questions....

So on November 1st will there be a open IC thread put up and people can just join going around taking to people at various booths to see if they would like to buy something?

Garith Darkhold JR said:
[member="Danger Arceneau"] Since I’ve only seen the SSB talked about I have a few questions....

So on November 1st will there be a open IC thread put up and people can just join going around taking to people at various booths to see if they would like to buy something?

exactly!

There will be an IC thread "The Expo" where the members of the businesses who posted their goods will be available to roleplay. There will be areas of commerce, entertainment, places to eat, booths to see... etc!

Anyone is invited to join and have fun and roleplay in the atmosphere.

Think of it as a massive convention where there will be shows, live entertainment, auctions, and places to meet and greet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom