Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auctions: Aurora Industries, Incom, CEC, ATC

When his drink left his hand and before he could even possess it was Dell. Someone had taken his drink out of his hands, and then took a drink. It was what the frack moment for him.

When the drink was handed back it had finally processed it was his x-wife [member="Delila Castillon"] .He was very certain it was bad luck this time, looking at his drink then her.

“I’m going to build the fastest ship ever so I can run faster from you”, Brad waved the server down to get another round a drinks….not for just him but Dell to.
“Jesting aside I’m pleased you made it out of that One Sith attack. It was interesting on the ground but nothing I could not handle”, just then more drinks came in. Brad was Corellian so nothing but Corellian would do!

[member="Brad Solo"]

"Outrun me? Brad you'll never be able to escape. Somehow I tricked your family into loving me so until that stops I'll be around. Best to just swallow and accept that fact now."

Drinks arrived and Dells accepted hers gratefully. She found a credit chip and handed it to Brad, there was no reason for her ex-husband to be paying for drinks at this point in time. The redhead settled back into the plush chairs of the auction and took a drink, nearly coughing. Of course he would be drinking Corellian Whiskey. Wasn't it a bit early?

"Xin and I tried getting to the surface, didn't work out. Felt a bit bad leaving [member="Samantha Solo"] stuck behind but I figured you two had it handled. Ran into a bit of trouble ourselves. One Sith being on the planet was just one big show. You know when they want to try to strike fear in the hearts of do-gooders they always head for Alderaan."

Shoulders shrugged.

"Saw the law firm sponsored a booth during Harvest Week. Good for you."

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Allana’s lips slowly moved into that of s smirk. Someone else had made a bid on Lot P. Looking over the data she could see who was opposing her. First impressions, she was starting to feel sorry for the scrawny little guy. Makai Dashiell

Just to see what he would do, Allana quickly put down a counter bid. 200,000cr for Lot P

[member="Makai Dashiell"] [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Makai Dashiell"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

From her penthouse on Cormond, Brentaal IV. Valessia typed in the bid for Lot P, $2 Million Credits.

EaU7Rmq.png

Aurora Industries - Tier 5 Company (Marketplace)
AUCTION
[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot A - One Nebulous Cloaking Device: [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt][member="Adrian"] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Vandiir[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - 90,000 Credits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot B - One Gravastar+ Ship Reactor [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt][member="Adrian"] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Vandiir[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - 90,000 Credits[/SIZE]

Incom Corporation - Tier 4
AUCTION

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot C:[/SIZE] Incom will manufacture a Unique Starfighter to the winning bidder's specification. Our engineers will work with the winning party and incorporate any technology or rare materials they wish. The XJ-7 hull outlined below can be used as a starting point if desired.
  • [member="Brad Solo"] - 50,000 credits

Corellian Engineering Corporation (C.E.C.) - Tier 3 Shipwright Company
AUCTION

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot D: Omni-Pod[/SIZE] 3x- Fully outfitting 1x starfighter squadron or applicable ship per lot (After winning bid, successive 'next in line' bids can qualify for purchase at SSB discretion)-
  • @Fiolette Yvarro - $250,000 credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot E: Khandar Class Repair Station[/SIZE]:
  • [SIZE=10.5pt][member="Makai Dashiell"] 150,000 Credits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot F: Protectorate Blockade Runner[/SIZE]: [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot G: YVX-666 Medium Freighter[/SIZE] - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost- [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot H: Turhaya Class Freighter[/SIZE] - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost: [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot I: Wasp Class Fighter[/SIZE] Squadron: [member="Jorus Merrill"] deed to a secure private hangar on Port Mynock, an asteroid shadowport in the Knojur system.

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot J: Eharl Class Assault Starfighter[/SIZE] Squadron: [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot K: 3x of YT-930[/SIZE] - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost- [member="Jorus Merrill"] discounted access to the SCINTEL interdiction projector if CEC wants to use it in a ship line

Arceneau Trade Company and Subsidiaries
Haven Shipyards | Mara Tibx | PharmaTech | Browncoat Arms | Blas Tech
AUCTION
Prefer Barter items for bids.

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot L: MTX - Isotope 5 Power Generator[/SIZE]- The ability to utilize ATC as a manufacturer for limited production Restricted Material use of Isotope 5 via this generator for one submission.
  • [member="Zeke Farthen"] - Use of DawMotors for submissions utilizing the T-X7 Repulsor Engine; 2 CLSK-36 Speedsters
  • Fiolette Yvarro - $250,000.00 credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot M: Refined Isotope-5[/SIZE] - The ability to utilize ATC as a manufacturer for limited production Restricted Material use of Isotope 5 via Refined Isotope 5 for one submission.
  • @zeke farthen - MandalMotors for submissions utilizing Mandalorian Steel for 5 Submissions as well as 225,000 Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot N: Animus-class Assault Courier[/SIZE]: Highly suited for atmospheric combat. [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot O: Washburn-class Medium Transport [/SIZE] a modernized version of the canonical 1000-year-old Firefly-class transport, as here. [SIZE=10.5pt]Open for bids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot P: Lwhekk Aleph-class Manufacturing Ship[/SIZE] - An updated Lwhekk-class manufacturing ship, for converting the loot of a thousand worlds into something useful.
  • [member="Valessia Brentioch"] 2 million Credits
  • [member="Makai Dashiell"] 250,000 Credits
  • [member="Allana Badeaux"] 200,000 Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot Q:2x The Maladi Class Strike Frigate[/SIZE]: Rare and hard to come by Maladi Class Strike Frigates recently build at Haven Shipyards to the original specifications.[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

Frown graced his features. At least (pending approval) the repair station would be a great addition to Salacia Consolidated. Most were milling around to find out the final tallies and he moved toward a waitress, having her send a drink towards [member="Allana Badeaux"] .

No, he wasn't trying to pick her up [member="Myra Elspeth"] , merely a consolation between two bidders.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

“I don’t have to accept anything”, grinning Brad dished it right back to Dell.

“Yes, I did hear about Alderaan”, Brad taking the conversation to a little more serious tone. “It was predictable but no less disturbing. Then again the only thing you can really do when face with such dipchitery is shot back and if you do not have enough it your clip kick them in their happy place.”

Grinning as the winning bids popped up on his screen, Vulpesen started a message, typing to his sniffling friend. 'So, what's the price of one of those lovely ship?' However, looking up before he sent the message, he couldn't resist adding one more comment to mis message. 'Is there a three credit discount for whoever gets your neck a heated towel?'

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Jorus walked over to [member="Vulpesen"]

"Figured we could do this face to face. What are we, millennials?"

He snorted furiously into a Kleenex and dropped it in the handbag of a passing Mandalorian.

"Hundred thousand and the ship's yours. Oh, and if you've got a private port somewhere, I'll take a docking pass. Can never have too many ports of call, right?"

His head tilted a bit at the strange reference. Probably some weird planetary tradition. "Anywaaays, deal. As for that docking pass, if you find yourself around Veradune, you're welcome to drop by. You'll get a pass code soon enough. But do keep our location to yourself. My people aren't quite as ready as I am for the galactic stage." Authorizing the payment to [member="Jorus Merrill"], Vulpesen thanked the man for his time.

[member="Cal Sedaire"]

As the auction came to a close, Aeri gave a slight frown. There were two items from Corellian Engineering that would do well to take advantage of. Normally, Arceneau Trade Company held back in these auctions to allow others the opportunity to take advantage. However, seeing as those had not.

Bringing up her datapad, the young woman sent a message to the new CEO of Corellian Engineering. While she did not know him personally, media had been sure to relay his name. Finding a method to contacting was easier seeing as he had registered to the Bazaar and included that in it.

Greetings, Mr. Sedaire,

I would like to thank you for participating in our Southern Systems Business Bazaar Expo and Auctions. I am interested in discussing a potential partnership with MaraTibx and Arceneau Trade; Either
though the use of Tibx, our Isotope-5 generators, or sustainable solarium energies. We provide different venues of recharging powercells and alternative fuels that are akin to tibx and useable across all engine systems.

I am also curious to inquire if it is possible that we directly purchase the auction items that have not been
bidded on today?

§Lot F: Protectorate Blockade Runner:

§Lot G: YVX-666 Medium Freighter - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost-

§Lot H: Turhaya Class Freighter - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost:

§Lot J: Eharl Class Assault Starfighter Squadron: Open for bids

If you are interested in discussing this matter, I would be happy to invite you over to our VIP lounge while the next upcoming mystery auction takes place?

Best Regards,

Aeri Vyn
Arceneau Trade Representative

Vr0Uta1.gif
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!​
THE LAST AUCTION WILL BE UP SOON!​
LOOK FORWARD TO THE MYSTERY AUCTION.​
As the auction came to an end and the winning bids accepted, Aurum Saacs Bank proceeded to assist with the exchange of funds.

The monies were deducted and then transferred safely into the auction entry owner's hands while bartered items verified and presented to their new owners.

All other items are taken as is value. Arceneau Trade Company and Southern Systems Business Bazaar has no liability on as is auctioned items.

Aurora Industries - Tier 5 Company (Marketplace)
AUCTION
[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE]Lot A - One Nebulous Cloaking Device: [member="Adrian"] [SIZE=10.5pt]Vandiir[/SIZE] - 90,000 Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE]Lot B - One Gravastar+ Ship Reactor [member="Adrian"] [SIZE=10.5pt]Vandiir[/SIZE] - 90,000 Credits

Incom Corporation - Tier 4
AUCTION

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE]Lot C: Incom will manufacture a Unique Starfighter to the winning bidder's specification. Our engineers will work with the winning party and incorporate any technology or rare materials they wish. The XJ-7 hull outlined below can be used as a starting point if desired.
  • [member="Brad Solo"] - 50,000 credits

Corellian Engineering Corporation (C.E.C.) - Tier 3 Shipwright Company
AUCTION

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot D: Omni-Pod[/SIZE] 3x- Fully outfitting 1x starfighter squadron or applicable ship per lot (After winning bid, successive 'next in line' bids can qualify for purchase at SSB discretion)- @Fiolette Yvarro - $250,000 credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot E: Khandar Class Repair Station[/SIZE]: [member="Makai Dashiell"] 150,000 Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot I: Wasp Class Fighter[/SIZE] Squadron: [member="Jorus Merrill"] deed to a secure private hangar on Port Mynock, an asteroid shadowport in the Knojur system.

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot K: 3x of YT-930[/SIZE] - Custom After Market Modifications Available at no further cost- [member="Jorus Merrill"] discounted access to the SCINTEL interdiction projector if CEC wants to use it in a ship line

Arceneau Trade Company and Subsidiaries
Haven Shipyards | Mara Tibx | PharmaTech | Browncoat Arms | Blas Tech
AUCTION
Prefer Barter items for bids.

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot L: MTX - Isotope 5 Power Generator[/SIZE]- The ability to utilize ATC as a manufacturer for limited production Restricted Material use of Isotope 5 via this generator for one submission.

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot M: Refined Isotope-5[/SIZE] - The ability to utilize ATC as a manufacturer for limited production Restricted Material use of Isotope 5 via Refined Isotope 5 for one submission.
  • @zeke farthen - MandalMotors for submissions utilizing Mandalorian Steel for 5 Submissions as well as 225,000 Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot P: Lwhekk Aleph-class Manufacturing Ship[/SIZE] - An updated Lwhekk-class manufacturing ship, for converting the loot of a thousand worlds into something useful.
  • [member="Valessia Brentioch"] 2 million Credits

[SIZE=10pt]§[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Lot Q:2x The Maladi Class Strike Frigate[/SIZE]: Rare and hard to come by Maladi Class Strike Frigates recently build at Haven Shipyards to the original specifications.
  • [member="Cedric Grayson"] - single Mephirium.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

It didn't take long before Makai Dashiell received a comm message. This time, from a familiar face; the woman who basically had turned into his surogate mother. Danger Arceneau.

Makai,

I see you've been taking on your father's responsibilities with Salacia. Had fun at the auction? While you might not have won Lot P, why not come on over and you can try and haggle a good price out of me for one?

Hint: Reckon candied apples might help in buttering me up before you get your business face on.

Danger.

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

A message would soon be sent to Allana, in reference to her interest in the Lwek

Greetings, Allana Badeaux,

We would like to thank you for bidding on our Lwhekk Aleph-class Manufacturing Ship. If you are still interested in the procurement of such a manufacturing vessel, Haven Shipyards is selling it at a discounted rate for the Southern Systems Business Bazaar. We are happy to provide the vessel at a heavy discount.

Best Regards,

Aeri Vyn
Arceneau Trade Company

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

The owner of Primo Victorian would soon receive a message on her datapad from Arceneau Trade.

Greetings, Ms. Yvarro,

We would like to thank you for attending and participating in the Southern Systems Business Bazaar and Expo. It has come to our attention of your interest in MaraTibx's Isotope 5 Power Generator.

If the use of it still interests you, in light of the Bazaar, we are providing heavily discounted prices through Haven Shipyards and MaraTibx for the use of the refined Isotope 5 Generators.

We would be happy to provide a contract for the same use of ATC as a manufacturer for a limited production run of a product of your design.

Best Regards,

Aeri Vyn
Arceneau Trade Representative.

[member="Aeri Vyn"]

Cal arched an eyebrow at the message coming across, but shrugged his shoulders and smiled. The theatrics, or his good business sense, had worked. The auction was a rather smashing success, and he nodded. CEC was a name most would be wondering how it came back. And partnerships with larger folks like ATC would lend them legitimacy. Excusing himself, he nodded to a junior to take the helm as he walked in back.

Moments later it seemed, he came out in a black button down shirt that was barely wrinkled, a lovely if bright purple tie with geometric designs, black slacks, and gleaming black shoes. His hair had been vaguely styled, a leather portfolio with an attach dataslate was in his hand, and a CorSec pin was on his tie, along with a ring bearing the Sedaire family crest.

Make them sit up and take notice of you. Then you play their game, and play it well, while they're trying to figure out what yours is. Business 101.

"Going to a meeting. Comm if you need me, Jaren."

The Junior nodded. He would have noticed the missive sent back to ATC

"I will be out and about in 5. I'd love to discuss business. Let me know where your VIP room is

Caladan Sedaire
CEO, Corellian Engineering Corporation"

39043-alan-tudyk.jpg

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
The end of the auction happened a little too fast for Allana. She had debated a little too long if she wished to raise the bid. The uncertainty of that made her lose. Smiling she cheered herself up thinking that she can’t win them all.

That is until something surprising happened. A drink was sent over to her. “Who is it from”, Allana asked in a curious tone.

“That gentleman over there your grace”, the waitress pointed over to [member="Makai Dashiell"].

“Lieutenant”, Allana looked to the younger one of her guards. The female royal guard took the drink, and then took a sip.
“It is safe your grace”, the young woman handed the drink to Allana.

Allana took the drink out of courtesy. “Please send a drink to the gentleman”, Allana said to the waitress and then walked over to a booth. Allana was not used to men being so bold to buy a drink for a woman in public like this. She did not take it as an insult though. She was out of the Mists and expected such wild behavior.

Sitting down she looked over the message from [member="Aeri Vyn"] . The item in question was normal not open to purchase. It was highly possible she would not get another chance. So she returned the message.

Miss Aeri Vyn,

Thank you for the most generous chance to acquire such a unique item. I would be most interested in the procurement the manufacturing ship.
With jovial appreciation,

Ta’a Chume Allana Badeaux
The Hapes Consortium

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

It didn't take long for Makai to go back down to the carnival and find the famous candied apples that had graced one of the first auctions he had been to. As a youngster he didn't get the idea of taking the healthy fruit at the time and coating it in a hard candy. Yet Miss Arceneau had insisted he eat one and a tradition was born. Now that he was older he still didn't quite understand the concept but tradition was tradition.

Candied apples wrapped up in cellophane, Makai found himself back in the VIP area. It wasn't overly crowded as there were still a number of auctions occurring. Thin crowds made it even easier to spot the flame haired Trade Queen, not that she wouldn't be just as easy to spot in a room packed full of people. The teenage half-Galan quietly waited his turn with Miss Arceneau, in no real rush.

So by the time he reached the redhead Makai pulled her into a big hug. He may be taller now and doing work for his father on his own but in some ways he was still that scrawny six year old kid. Soon he had released her and handed over a candied apple along with a late mothers day card.

It was odd being on his own at the auction, so used to being tucked under her wing, waiting backstage with various bodyguards. Yet the VIP area was more like 'old times' before Miss Arceneau married and became busy with a family and life of her own.

"This sure ain't Tatooine but nice to see the auction back Miss Arceneau."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom