Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB AUCTION: TENLOSS CORP AND SALACIA INCORP - 24 HR AUCTION

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
So far as Saera could tell, Subach Innes had facilities on and around Belkadan, Echidna, Morje, Morgania, Aurum, Cadomai Prime, Dubrillion, Oberon and even Crystalsong... but no recent mention of Ceto. That said, selling public knowledge was rather redundant, so Saera was in the clear as far as bidding competition went.
"Uh... I've just uploaded a map to every location containing an official Subach Innes facility in the known galaxy to the holonet... but considering all of that is listed on its site, um, isn't that kind of redundant?"
There were probably a few things, labs and such, kept off official record and utilized mostly by her mother herself in the company, but all were none the wiser and if Saera didn't know about them, certainly do one else did, as she held the next executive board position under her mother in the company-conglomerate. If there was anything more, it certainly didn't contribute to the core income of the company. Things like that, one just couldn't hide.
Truth be told, no one really gave a bantha's shebs about Subach anymore.

Saffron's momma was quickly taking bids, marking everything down on what was being bid on. However, a glance over at Saffron's direction would relay her thoughts plainly.

Get 'em, sugar.

BID:

Hana-Class Refinery Station
  • 15,300,000 - Plus subsidized investment by ATC into R&D for Salacia Incorporated's next project -- No questions asked.
  • 1% of all the Trade Stations within Levantine Sanctum Space plus 5% in any future Moross Space Trade Stations from ATC to include manufacturing, office, and docking space.
  • Private Fast Pass no hassle access transponder code for your ship to pass customs at any trade port, warehouse, and trade station within the ATC and SSB chain across Omega Protectorate, Mandalorian, ASA, Levantine Space, Black Sun Territory, Mara Corridor, Silver Jedi, select Republic and Coruscant ATC holdings.
  • Geographic mapping and planetary environmental surveys for up to 12 different sites by Mara Tibx and Fuels.
  • Lifetime supply of Silphia Stims -- Monthly birth control stim-shot.

1x Tenloss HFB-HVV Fusion Reactor 40,000cr

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
And that's when the baddest Stormies this side of the Perlemian Trade Route walked in.

008.gif

Six seven three six, Imperial Commando edition, and his crew pushed through the doors and were greeted by his waiting squad mates.

stormtrooper-daps.gif

"Hey Yo, one case (100 copies each) Tenloss Calendar - First Edition! 100cr, One case (10 guns each) PTS-N “Partisan” Submachine Gun 200cr, 0ne PTS-N “Partisan” Submachine Gun 200cr, two of dem DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle 5,500cr. on dem four Tenloss Corporation’s Ambassador Revolver 6,000cr. AND on one Privateer-class Frigate 800,000 credits...cash." 'drop the mic.' he thought as he crossed his arms and nodded.

What [member="Særa Ayña Savan"] had just done bore surprisingly little relevance to Rave's bid; there were quite a few relevant facts not in the kid's possession.

It had, however, secured her a pink slip.

The notice that went out was pretty much the same thing that went to any other terminated alchemist of her grade, and AEL had many. As a personal touch, Rave included a note about deliberately working against the company's interests.

The nondisclosure and noncompete notice was especially trenchant. AEL informed Miss Savan that any attempt to use anything she had learned in AEL's service, including but not limited to production of derivative works and replication of the alchemical reagents that allowed AEL to mass-produce alchemy for the first time in history, not to mention any public response whatsoever to her firing, would be met with the most unpleasant and unavoidable of repercussions.

Judah found the bids mildly amusing. Some...interesting and several offers to be off-base. Although he wasn't sure if [member="Thessa Kai"] put up [member="Saffron"] to the birth control bit. Undoubtedly he'd be the one drinking that crap. However, that was crossing a possible bridge and Judah wasn't going to get too worked up just yet. Besides, it was time to buy something for himself.

2x Tenloss BLR-C/S-M1/Tenloss Boosted Long-Range - Comms/Sensors - Model 1 - 22,000 cr (11,000cr each)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="IC-6736"] [member="Saffron"]
When the Stormtroopers entered the room and bid on some of the objects Noah did, he decided to revise his bid a bit:
OOC: Bid revisions in green

For the Hana class, Rave bid the following:

15.5 million, a bulk order for your BR-BL3 astromech droids, an in-depth analysis of every Subach facility in the vicinity of Ceto, and 1% of the Tion Trade Nexus (from AEL's portion), including manufacturing, office, and docking space. Also, exclusive access to a very secret, very large new market.

Encrypted with the best Tionese technology: [member="Judah Dashiell"]'s eyes only.

The new market is Otherspace. We have a secret prospecting hub station there. It's the only space station in the entire dimension. Secrecy won't last, as you can imagine. My offer includes permanent docking rights on that station, and an Otherdrive of your own for access to the station.

"For the Hana-Class Refinery Station, I bid 25 million credits as well as my personal services for 1 galactic standard month. I guarantee you, no offer you will receive can hope to match that regardless of what my fellow bidders might say or think."

Ket was in love with this Trade Auction. He couldn't fathom why, but man, was he having the time of his life. And all things considered, a refinery station would be very useful to his future plans. Enough so that he would offer himself as essentially an indentured servant for an entire month. With his knowledge and power within the Force, any whom held his allegiance in such a way would have quite the bargaining chip for that one month.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Rave Merrill"]'s claims were moot, illegal for using her company as a defense to her personal endeavors and interests, and would see their way to court some day when anyone actually gave a kark. Hopefully no one was holding their breath, because Saera certainly did not. Publicizing publicly-available non-criminal and non-infringing information was not a valid cause for termination in any major sector. Maybe the girl wouldn't go home with the Hana-Class to donate to the people of Crystalsong, but she'd at least go home with a nice, big unemployment check.
Perhaps if people would stop blatantly trying to undermine corporations Saera had an executive share in, she wouldn't have to step on others' toes in auction in defense of her and her family's welfare.

In the back of his mind he thought of tragedies like Druckenwell, Junction, Dromond Kaas, Contruum and asked himself where were these millions when people starved and died, many times alone. It was saying something when a man like Ordo was the one thinking of the poor and innocent while "good" people barttered to satisfy self.

Saera Willamina Savan

Saera left the auction - though leaving her bid standing just in case - and left under the instruction of her TRU-appointed legal council.

The old saying always went, "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." It was one that Saera's former employer must have overlooked.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"25.5 million credits, a copy of the HWK-I, two XQ3 platforms, a pair of custom Ambassador Revolvers, and a half tonne of Phrik for the Hana station."

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

BID:

• 26,300,000 - Plus subsidized investment by ATC into R&D for Salacia Incorporated's next project -- No questions asked.
  • 1% of all the Trade Stations within Levantine Sanctum Space plus 5% in any future Moross Space Trade Stations from ATC to include manufacturing, office, and docking space.
  • Private Fast Pass no hassle access transponder code for your ship to pass customs at any trade port, warehouse, and trade station within the ATC and SSB chain across Omega Protectorate, Mandalorian, ASA, Levantine Space, Black Sun Territory, Mara Corridor, Silver Jedi, select Republic and Coruscant ATC holdings.
  • Geographic mapping and planetary environmental surveys for up to 12 different sites by Mara Tibx and Fuels.
  • 10% of mara tibx and fuels
  • 1 - Concordance-class Asteroid Mining Barge

1x Tenloss HFB-HVV Fusion Reactor 40,000cr

SALACIA INCORPORATED

AUCTION

Danger Arceneau

• 26,300,000 - Plus subsidized investment by ATC into R&D for Salacia Incorporated's next project -- No questions asked.
  • 10% of mara tibx and fuels
  • 1 - Concordance-class Asteroid Mining Barge

[member="Popo"] - "25.5 million credits, a copy of the HWK-I, two XQ3 platforms, a pair of custom Ambassador Revolvers, and a half tonne of Phrik for the Hana station."

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - "For the Hana-Class Refinery Station, I bid 25 million credits as well as my personal services for 1 galactic standard month.

[member="Rave Merrill"] = Rave Merrill / Jared Ovmar = 17.35 million, a bulk order for your BR-BL3 astromech droids, an in-depth analysis of every Subach facility in the vicinity of Ceto, and 1% of the Tion Trade Nexus (from AEL's portion), including manufacturing, office, and docking space. Also, exclusive access to a very secret, very large new market, 4 Jo'henry-class Rare Minerals Mining Vessels

[member="Alli Wren"]
Hana-Class Refinery Station.
  • 11 million Credits
  • 1 Custom designed product from Baktoid Industrial Systems ( Ship/droid/implant/other)

[member="Ayden Cater"]

TENLOSS CORP

AUCTION

[member="timmah980"] - Tenloss HFB-HVV Fusion Reactor

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

@Judah Dashiel -

[member="IC-6736"]
[member="Noah Corek"]

[member="Alli Wren"] - Thank you for your bid. Unfortunately Salacia will not be selling Baktoid the Hana-Class Refinery Station. You have contacted myself about another one. Sadly, the Hana-Class was salvaged from Horde space, making it a unique and one of a kind item. Plans remain to salvage more stations in the future but currently crews are focused on other projects. Do consider Salacia in the future for your needs. - J. Dashiell.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - Salacia Consolidated tries not to contract business with Sith Lords when possible. We are certain other corporations exist to fulfill your desires and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. - J. Dashiell

[member="Popo"] - Quite an amazing bid Exalted One. Salacia holds little for weapons or phrik, although rare metals are always valuable. I did purchase four of your revolvers in the auction and hope to be seeing more of Tenless in the future - J.Dashiell

[member="Ayden Cater"] - Salacia appreciates the bid Mr. Cater. Please consider Salacia in the future now that many of your holdings have moved to Sanctum space. - J. Dashiell

[member="Rave Merrill"] - Miss Merril, a pleasure as always, although I do believe this is the first we've had contact. I know your brother well. Your offer was extremely tempting. In fact, you were the front runner in the mind for much of the auction. Under serious consideration your bid will have to be turned down. This is not a personal decision, as the Dashiells and Merrills hope to remain friendly, but a business one. I wish you the best of luck with your new Market and will undoubtedly be in contact with you shortly. - J. Dashiell

[member="Danger Arceneau"] - After much deliberation your bid has been chosen Miss Arceneau. Salacia trusts ATC and your smaller corporations and feels positive about awarding the Refinery Station to yourself. Your offer could not come at a better time, as Salacia is looking to expand into new and exciting territory. More details will follow in an additional message. Please contact myself personally so the Hana-Class refinery station can be delivered anywhere in the Galaxy. Do keep in mind the station is slow and needs extra time to arrive, so do factor that into any calculations. On a more personal note, [member="Thessa Kai"] and I will be declining your Silphia-Stims offer. We have jointly decided that should you feel the need, take the portion set aside and donate it to a low-income pregnancy center. Thank you for your understanding and congratulations. - J. Dashiell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom