Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB AUCTION: TENLOSS CORP AND SALACIA INCORP - 24 HR AUCTION

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

tumblr_mrfqdlkpYp1r9dmzno6_250.gif

"Alright ladies and gentlebeings.... for all of you who enjoy curious curios, this is it!" with a smile Danger, presented the following two items to be auctioned off.

"We got some good products by our one and only Supreme Chancellor... running Tenloss Corp and all and still kicking," she'd flash over to [member="Popo"] with a wink.

"Tenloss has been a growing name, and I am sure you will enjoy what he has lined up for you." she would walk up and down the stage.

"We also have Salacia Incorporated -- for those who took the time to take the tour of his latest project... let me tell you -- even I'm interested in his goods. Though I'm sure his wife has him tighter than a jawa on fresh scrap salvage." another suggestive wink and the crowd would laugh.

"So without further ado -- let's start!"

This auction will run for 24 hours only. This auction will close at 11amEST on 11/05/2014

• An auction's end time must be set when the auction begins.
  • Bids must increase by reasonable increments.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items up to 999,000 credits is 100.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items over 1,000,000 credits is 1,000.
  • Bids of goods, services, favors, etc. will be taken as legitimate bids and may receive preference over monetary bids, per the seller's prerogative.
  • No outrageous bids.
  • Like a merchant in the Marketplace, an auctioneer is responsible for verifying that bidders can afford their bids. Auctioneers can ignore bids at their discretion if they feel a bidder cannot afford to pay dubious bids.
  • Bidders who feel their bid was unfairly ignored can appeal to RPJs and/or Company Factory Judges for help.
  • Bidders who spam, attack other bidders, or generally make themselves a nuisance to the bidding in general will be asked to leave. Continued behavior after a polite warning will be reported to SWRP: Chaos RPJs.
  • Standard SWRP: Chaos Rules are in effect at all times. Failure to comply with these rules will warrant RPJ and/or Admin action upon the individual(s) responsible.
  • For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.
and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to roleplay during all of this! Have fun! Make new contracts. Talk to other bidders. :)

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Rave was here for one thing and one thing only. The rest of it was interesting, even useful, but she'd blown her discretionary funds at the last auction. And unlike most auction purchases, this one had a point.

Otherspace.

Her secret facility in Otherspace had, by this point, located a handful of worlds whose raw materials offered decent prospects. The next phase in The Plan required something pretty much exactly like a Salacia Hana-class, and despite her personal and professional ties to Ovmar, she would not be deterred.

Hana-class refinery station: 600,000cr, plus an in-depth intelligence report on Subach-Innes Corporation holdings in the vicinity of Ceto.

A last-minute report came in, and she also tendered a bid of:

2x Privateer-class frigate: 800,000cr

Well, feth.

"The ego has landed," Rave murmured to herself with half a smile.

She couldn't outspend Cater, Ovmar, or the Companion; that much was certain. But money wasn't the only thing at stake here.

Hana-class refinery station: 1.2 million, plus an in-depth intelligence report on Subach-Innes Corporation holdings in the vicinity of Ceto.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
There was a time to bullrush an action and continue to bid by yourself, and there was time when you could see this ain't going anywhere. With four high-rollers bidding on the same thing... this was probably one of the later things.

So once again I bid - and this time I put my money behind Merrill's back.

'Adding to Merrill's bid of 1.2m credits and notes on SI's holdings, I add 650.000 credits and 4 Jo'henry-class Rare Minerals Mining Vessels'

--

Bid

Hana-Class Refinery Station.

[member="Rave Merrill"] [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Saera was going to pay her employer back for outbidding her whilst caught off guard with work and the company. The station also had some use in the Ri'essi Union, though not as much as in its original form. Perhaps RRDI would simply leave it hanging at a Lagrange over some resource-rich world devoid of life in the Crystalsong system. Perhaps she would have it converted into a small trade station. Perhaps even it would be returned to a waypoint, used to regulate immigration onto Crystalsong.
Then she saw the last bid.
"Suck it!"
The young girl pouted and gave tongue.

===== ===== =====

10,000,000 credits and an unsubsidized contract utilizing any of RRDI's patented technologies in a design (except VIORA, that's off limits) - Hana-Class

(if anyone contests the legitimacy or rationale of this bid;
fun fact, six corvettes still cost over 160% this bid, a 600-meter cruiser almost-to-over 300%)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"I'll match the 10 million and bid to copy the HWK-I system mounted on the Wheel for one location of the Seller's choice. I'll also add in a pair of XQ3 Platforms for the Hana."

Saera Willamina Savan

Raising was for suckers, or so she'd been taught. Saera retained her monetary stance, but offered superior service that others could not statistically match, and added in fleet support which came with it the expertise of RRDI's resident trained admiral (not Circe) for three missions.
The station would go to a better cause than any of the others surely had intended for it. If survival meant avarice and greed, than avarice and greed she would use!

===== ===== =====
10,000,000 credits
+An unsubsidized contract utilizing any of RRDI's patented technologies in a design (except VIORA, that's off limits)
+The support of RRDI's fleet in three missions (not valid against the ASA or any TRU entity)
~ Hana-Class

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"I'll raise to eleven million, maintain the copy of the HWK-I system, maintain the two XQ3 Platforms, and toss in the compiled information on one entity in the galaxy, be it a planet, person, being, location, etc. for the Hana class"

EDIT: Forgot to state what it was for.

Saera Willamina Savan

Young Saera was quick to maintain the status quo, a simple challenge to meet indeed.

===== ===== =====
10,000,000 credits
+An unsubsidized contract and exclusive production licensing utilizing any of RRDI's patented technologies in a design (except VIORA, that's off limits)
+The support of RRDI's fleet in three missions (not valid against the ASA or any TRU entity)
+Two intermediate or One master-crafted alchemy weapon(s) made-to-order (delivery time based on my IRL schedule)
+Information and all that jazz on one something-or-other
~ Hana-Class

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo shrugged.

"Eleven million, a copy of the HWK-I system, two XQ3 Platforms, the compiled information on one entity, and a pair of custom Tenloss Ambassador Revolvers designed to the manufacturer's taste with no expense spared for the Hana class."

EDIT: Did it again. Keep forgetting to add what it's for.

For the Hana class, Rave bid the following:

15 million, a bulk order for your BR-BL3 astromech droids, an in-depth analysis of every Subach facility in the vicinity of Ceto, and 1% of the Tion Trade Nexus (from AEL's portion), including manufacturing, office, and docking space. Also, exclusive access to a very secret, very large new market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom