Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB AUCTION - MANDALTECH, KOENSAYR, AND DURASTEEL TRADING

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

"Alright ladies and gentlebeings... time for what you have been all been waiting for." came the sultry honeyed voice of the bombshell minx that was Danger Arceneau.

Standing in person, behind a booth at the far end of the Expo warehouse, was the titaned haired President and organizer of the Southern Systems Business Expo and Auction.

And while the rest of the patrons wandered about to buy some goods, those few who were willing to risk it all and get a high off the adrenaline rush of an auction will be able to kick it up another notch here.

"Welcome to the Southern Systems Business Bazaar auction!" Roars, cheers, and some excited clapping ensued. There were folks who were present in person as well as others who's images were emitted from holographic emitters throughout the auction area. Still others who were using a third party to place their bids.

It was gonna be a great time.

tumblr_md3piha8dZ1roaupdo1_500.gif
"First up!" Danger began, clicking the enormous holographic screen that would detail the first auction item of the day.

"We have MandalTech with two MX-1 Sniper rifles." following that, "We also have tried and true Koensayr." a brow would perk in amusement. "Well... certainly see some interesting proposals there, no? Who wouldn't want to get that Book of the Sith..."

"and finally DuraSteel Fist Trading presents the Relovian "Death" Cannon : The most powerful cannon produced by Relovian corporations, it is a highly efficient anti-tank, anti-transport cannon. We are auctioning one with a starting bid of 5000 credits."

[background=#232323]Auction Rules[/background]

This auction will run for 24 hours only. This auction will close at 5PM EST>
  • An auction's end time must be set when the auction begins.
  • Bids must increase by reasonable increments.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items up to 999,000 credits is 100.
  • Minimum bid accepted for items over 1,000,000 credits is 1,000.
  • Bids of goods, services, favors, etc. will be taken as legitimate bids and may receive preference over monetary bids, per the seller's prerogative.
  • No outrageous bids.
  • Like a merchant in the Marketplace, an auctioneer is responsible for verifying that bidders can afford their bids. Auctioneers can ignore bids at their discretion if they feel a bidder cannot afford to pay dubious bids.
  • Bidders who feel their bid was unfairly ignored can appeal to RPJs and/or Company Factory Judges for help.
  • Bidders who spam, attack other bidders, or generally make themselves a nuisance to the bidding in general will be asked to leave. Continued behavior after a polite warning will be reported to SWRP: Chaos RPJs.
  • Standard SWRP: Chaos Rules are in effect at all times. Failure to comply with these rules will warrant RPJ and/or Admin action upon the individual(s) responsible.
  • For any restricted materials, holocrons, or artifacts, please link the thread where you acquired the item into the auction.
and I HIGHLY encourage everyone to roleplay during all of this! Have fun! Make new contracts. Talk to other bidders. :)

SSB AUCTION ITEMS

MANDALTECH

Koensayr Manufacturing
  • A date with Wendy - 1 credit
  • Wendy's panties - 100 credits for twelve

• Ravensclaw
    (alchemical sword) - Open
  • A scroll of theran force listening - Open
  • The book of the sith, unedited save the removal of a few of the more dangerous spells like that zombie one. -500k, final bid reserved (Meaning that I might pull it if the bids dont look good)
  • 1 mystery ship -- 20k
  • 1 squad of mystery fighters of mando origins - Open

DURASTEEL FIST TRADING

AUCTION

• Relovian "Death" Cannon : The most powerful cannon produced by Relovian corporations, it is a highly efficient anti-tank, anti-transport cannon. We are auctioning one with a starting bid of 5000 credits.
The cannon will also be moved and set into place for free, complimentary of Wirch Bicket.

Alright, it was time to see what she could spend some of her few credits on.

Being part of the Selab meant that Chloe was always anxious about any kind of dangerous objects wandering out there. Needless to say, when that Book of the Sith came up, she couldn't help but gnaw at the fullness of her lip.

She didn't have that kinda money, but she could at least see who would start bidding on it. Maybe as things progressed, things would change.

Either way, she did have money to try for one particular object. So she placed her bid.

"1,000 for the scroll of theran force listening"

BID: 1,000 for the Scroll of Theran Force Listening.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Right, he was here because, well, Danger was hot. And there could be some fun things out there. He had a few people on his holiday list to shop for, and by that, he meant two or three special assistants he had. They needed some new equipment and skill. Looking up at the auction list from Koensayr. And there was that Theran Force Listening Scroll. He was going to run for that. He transmitted the starting bid of 10K for that one piece.

The rest, well he would maybe run in for that mystery starfighter sqaudron.

Maybe
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Bid: 10K Theran Force Listening Scroll

...Laith had lingered in the background as the introduction to the auction was made amidst the roars and cheers of the crowd but rest assured his keen gaze never wandered far from the bombshell that was Danger Arceneau. He watched and he listened as she introduced the different lots however his interested was piqued when she came to the lots offered by Koensayr Manufacturing. There was an item there that he decided he'd like to have for himself which lead to his hand raising...

...his right hand shot up to gain the attention of the auctioneer and he called out..."One Krayt Dragon Pearl for the sword."...it was a substantial bid considering that single pearl could net as much as one hundred thousand credits but there was something about this weapon that called to the Mercenary. It was definitely more his style when compared to the lightsaber he'd received a bit of training in from Tracyn and he could probably handle the blade just a bit better than the saber itself...

...once he'd made his bid Laith would begin to scan the others involved in the auction making eyes at anyone he thought would also bid on the alchemical sword...

-------------

Bid: Krayt Dragon Pearl x1 - Ravensclaw

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
The book of Sith, not really something Noah was interested in, but still a thing that needed to be kept away from people like, well, the Sith. Noah put down his bid. 25,000 credits and a favor from the Pyre.

The Bounty hunter stood in the back, holding the small datapad that would be used to input any bid she so desired for this particular auction. That cherry red cybernetic eyepatch would go skimming over the goods, reading over their details.

While there were some interesting objects, her attention was drawn to the MandalTech's sniper rifles.

After careful consideration, she placed a bid for one of the rifles.

BID

1x MX-1 Sniper Rifle at 5,000,

Regore lookd at the items, wel mando's could be a real boon fore the chaus. "1000 fore the squad"

Bid: 1000, 1 squad of mystery fighters of mando origins

The ancient Sith lord sat next to his on-again, off-again apprentice, Marek Starchaser, when he eyed the sword. It had perked his interest as well as the Book of the Sith. A curious little item he'd once owned a long, long time ago. It would look nice in his collection once more. As for the sword, someone offered a Krayt Dragon pearl. Those were worth at least a hundred thousand credits to the right buyers. His offer would have to substantially more to match. Thankfully, his bank accounts swelled after eight centuries of inflation combined with his various interests in different companies these days.

"Fifty thousand for the Book. One hundred fifty thousand for the sword."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bids: 50k for The Book of the Sith, 150k for Ravensclaw.

...he'd felt confident until he heard another man make a bid on the alchemical sword. Instantly Laith would turn his head in the direction he'd heard the voice come from momentarily, he appraised the man but said nothing and then he would look back ahead and call out..."Seventy-five thousand for the book."...and then fell silent once again to see if the man would bid again. The Mercenary wasn't about to bid a colossal amount on the alchemical sword considering he could pick up a compatible blade from AEL seeing as how they had made the Dauntless Combat Blade widely available on the market for only fifty thousand credits however now it was a matter of making this man pay more for the book he wanted. Laith wasn't a force user, the Book of the Sith would be of little use to him however if he won it he could bury it somewhere as he would....

--------------

Bid: 75k for the Book of the Sith

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Ermac Laith"]
Noah got a bad taste in his mouth when he heard two people increase their bids on the book.
"150,000."
Noah called out to the auctioner.
--------------------​
Book of the Sith: 150,000 Credits​

Well then, it seemed he was right. He would have to delve deep into his pockets this day, but thankfully, at least for him, not too deep. He raised his hand once more and spoke.

"A quarter million credits for the book."

Ket then lowered his hand, and settled back into his seat, tapping through his datapad and reading up on news and happenings of interest.

---------------------------------------------------

Bid: 250k for The Book of the Sith.

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Ermac Laith"] [member="Danger Arceneau"]

"15,000 for the Theran Scroll." I say, holding up my auction card. Today my image is one of Anders Sivas, the lanky young boy from Naboo. I take a seat beside a dark looking man, who big high on a Book of the Sith. He's reading a data pad and bidding higher and higher and I don't know why there's a dreadful feeling down my side at the thought of him getting it. [member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

=====

15k for Theran Force Listening Scroll

Nyos looked about the other auctioneers. He liked the crowd and the items. It was a good auction day.

Bid for Ravenclaw: 200k and one Personal Production from InVal Cybernetics.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] [member="Ermac Laith"] [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]
Noah wasn't intimidated, he had signed a 3+ billion credit deal with the Mnenchei Dominion some time ago and still had at least half of it left.
"Half a million credits."
-----------------------------------------​
Book of the Sith: 500,000 Credits​

This was to be a busy day, indeed. A lady sat down next to himself and Marek, bidding on the scroll Marek was so interested in. Ket was sure this would get a rise out of his apprentice, but still, his interests lay elsewhere. Looking to the latest bid for the book and the sword, Ket raised his hand once more.

"Three hundred thousand credits for the sword. Seven hundred thousand credits for the book."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bid: 300k credits for Ravenclaw, 700k for The Book of the Sith

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Nyos Val"] [member="Noah Corek"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Bidding on this Book of the Sith and the Theran technique approached a truly interesting level of intensity. Fondly, Selka thought back to when she'd sold the book and the Theran record to Domino in the first place. Good times.

Which left her with two possibilities. Bid on something she'd used to know, just because she wanted to brush up, or let these people get their jollies legitimately and move on to something she didn't know.

20,000 for the mystery ship

Another bid for the sword, Nyos wasn't giving up yet. He raised his hand to call his next bet.

_________

Bid for Ravenclaw: 350k and One Personal Production from InVal Cybernetics.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

As Ket looked over his datapad, he didn't even look up as another bid was placed on the sword. He sat there, leg cross resting on one knee in pressed black slacks, his feet covered in fine Nubian leather loafers with platinum accents. He wore a white silk and cotton blend button-up dress shirt and over that a supple leather single breasted waistcoat. He looked the part of the quintessential mover & shaker. He raised his hand once more, the platinum wolf head cufflink with the sapphire inlays in the eyes gleaming brightly. He spoke once more in that voice of his, the one with the almost-feral undertone.

"Four hundred and twenty five thousand for the sword."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bid: 425k for Ravenclaw

[member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Nyos Val"]

I pull some hair behind my ear and shrug my shoulders into the Myriad Singlet I'm wearing over my linen trousers as the high roller beside me bids without giving the Auctioneer so much as an eyebrow. Can't help the snickering chuckle that pops out of my throat. "Ladies and Gents, the ineffable mover." I say under my breath. Got to admire a guy with that much suave. [member="Ket Van-Derveld"].

Sitting back in my chair, I cross my ankles and raise my hand.

"Two thousand on the squad of mystery mando fighters."

============

15k Theran Force Listening Scroll; 2k One Squad Mystery Mando Fighter [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom