Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB AUCTION -- CEC AND SUBACH INES! 24HR auction!

Mrrew sighed. He was done bidding on the mystery item... now to make sure he got the thing he really wanted. That crate of Mist pistols. Those were the one thing in the auction he was actually interested in... The one thing that didn't cost over a million credits, that is.

"35 thousand credits for the crate of mist pistols!"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Chaff rolled his eyes at the bidding war erupting over the mystory item. Odds are the thing would end up being some worthless trinket ya could have gotten for 10% of the price. But he did see one item on the list he was gonna try for. It was about time to replace his clunker ship.

"10k on Lot E"

I saw a few more items that may have been use to me. However, I didn't need any ships Nor most of the other items. However what would be benifical to me was the set of unknown armor. I tilted my head and took a bid.

Lot D: Set of unknown armor - 7,000 credits

[member="Noah Corek"],

Mrrew raised the whiskers over his eyes. [member="Noah Corek"] really wanted those pistols too... Now it was really a matter of which one of them were richer.

"50,000 credits for Lot A!"

Hmm... Was it even worth it? He was pretty sure he could just buy a crate for about the same price... Well, he didn't want to leave the auction with anything. And he'd brought enough credits to spare...

"60,000 credits for Lot A!"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Mrrew narrowed his eyes at Noah, annoyed. He only really wanted one of those pistols, and 50,000 was already a ridiculous price to pay... The Togorian sighed, and looked back down at the brochure again. Freddy, the Ke-Ni snugglebuddy droid he'd bought on a whim a long time ago, could use a friend. Why not.

"2 credits for the Ke-ni snuggle buddy,,,,"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Mrrew"]
Noah smiled and sent a message to Mrrew.
"Hey bro, I'll give you half the crate for 10,000 if you want. Really, it was a pride thing."

Mrrew pulled his datapad out as it beeped, and read the message. The whiskers above his eyes raised for the billionth time today. Well then. Mrrew glanced up at Noah, and smiled across the room. He'd gladly pay ten thousand.

The well-clad Sith Lord raised his hand, never looking up from his datapad nor his thermo-cup of piping hot macchiato.

"Ten thousand on the unknown set of armor, Seventy five thousand on the large starship."

----------------------------------------------------------

Bid: 10k on Lot D: Set of unknown armor, 75k on Lot C: Unknown starship (large)

OOC: Oh hell, you bid on it before? I wouldn't have!
[member="Noah Corek"]

Ket furrowed his brow, and sighed lightly.

"Lot D, Twenty thousand credits and a lightsaber from my personal collection."

Ket waved the rather heroic looking man off, going back to his datapad, perusing the news.

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"], [member="Noah Corek"],

I shook my head. Once other people began to see things that did not interest them, they thought about buying the armor. I smirked and marked down again for my bid on the armor.

Lot D : 40,000 credits.

"This is why I simply buy things outright. Yet, here I am supporting free-trade once more. Forty one thousand credits and a lightsaber from my personal collection for Lot D."

------------------------------------------

Bid: 41k and lightsaber from personal collection on Lot D: Set of unknown armor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom