Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB AUCTION -- CEC AND SUBACH INES! 24HR auction!

Things were certainly starting to heat up. A grin would curve across Danger's lips. Time to start bidding. A quick tap of her fingers sent in her first bid.

Pricey, but those Wasp star-fighters were to die for.

Twelve Limited-Edition Aurodium-plated Wasp Starfighters - 2,500,000 credits

One Development Contract (Unsubsidized) - 1,250,000 credits

Malachi Blake

M
Mal out in Corellia would be watching the bidding with a stoic expression. At his side, he held a glass, while his left hand would rub over the thick stubble of the morn.

What matter of thoughts would dance behind those blue eyes upon that weathered face would not be known. But what was known, is that the Corellian was a patriot at heart.

And what Corellian didn't have a fine appreciation of Corellian Engineering.

"Mrs. Solo," came his query, glancing over his shoulder for the woman. "Get me my datapad ..."

Wouldn't be long before a bid came from Malacai Blake, owner of Whyren's Distillery.

One day with Ayden Cater on Corellia. Tour Corellian Engineering facilities on the ground and in orbit. All expenses paid. - 500,000 credits

Ket raised his hand once more, upping his bids.

--------------------------

Lot C: 75k credits, Lot D: 80k cedits and a lightsaber from my personal collection.

(Edit: made a typo in bid for Lot C)

One Development Contract (Unsubsidized) - 1,300,000 credits
One Development Contract (Subsidized) - 51,000,000 credits
One day with Ayden Cater on Corellia. Tour Corellian Engineering facilities on the ground and in orbit. All expenses paid. - 600,000 credits

More buyers of the armor. Looks like I would give it another shot to keep this armor. Hopefully all of this money and items were worth it. Cus if not, I would be out of a sword, and owe a favor to someone. But there was always a chance that I could do something with this armor. What a chance it was. I pressed the bid button once more. Aiming to take home this armor.

Lot D: 85,000 credits + Sith Sword + One Favor

I thought about it hard. Really hard. Was it really worth giving up a sword that I created as well as work for someone for one set of armor? I somewhat hesitated, but in the end I pressed it again.

Lot D: 100,000 credits + Sith Sword + Two Favors

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Saera was so busy doodling a new gunship design on her datapad, she completely forgot to make the last-minute bid like her mother had taught her....
At least the awesomeness that was her company's new gunship made up for it.

CORELLIAN ENGINEERING CORELLIAN ARMS

• One Development Contract (Unsubsidized) - 1,250,000 credits
  1. [member="Rave Merrill"] - - 51,000,000 credits

• One Development Contract (Subsidized) - 50,000,000 credits
  1. ​[member="Rave Merrill"] -- 51,000,000 credits

• Twelve Limited-Edition Aurodium-plated Wasp Starfighters - 2,500,000 credits
  1. @Danger Arceneau - 2,500,000
  2. Allie Wren - 2,500,000

• One day with Ayden Cater on Corellia. Tour Corellian Engineering facilities on the ground and in orbit. All expenses paid. - 500,000 credits
  1. ​[member="Rave Merrill"] - 600,000 credits

• One Mystery Item - 25,000 credits
  1. ​[member="Jared Ovmar"] - 150,000 credits for the CEC Mystery Item.

SUBACH INES
  • Lot A: Crate of fifty "Mist" atomizing pistols -10,000
  1. ​Noah Corek - 60,000 and a custom Assault Rifle and Pistol from Hekler'Kok

• Lot B: SKD-84 Combat Droid - 5,000
  1. ​[member="Judah Dashiell"] - 5,000

• Lot C: Yorika-class Heavy Artillery Cruiser (large) - 50,000
  1. ​[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - 75k credits

• Lot D: Set of Advanced Power Armor Mk IF - 1,000
  1. ​[member="Ket Van-Derveld"] - 100k credits and a lightsaber from my personal collection
  2. [member="Darren Shaw"] - 85,000 credits + Sith Sword + One Favor
  3. [member="Noah Corek"] - 75,000 and A custom Assault Rifle and Pistol from Hekler'Kok

• Lot E: Cyracuse-class Drone Carrier - 10,000
  1. ​[member="Meanken"] - 10k on Lot E
  2. [member="Selka Ventus"] - One holocron. Not a datacron, not a copy, unique, containing some genuinely rare things.

• Lot F: a Trident-class Light Bomber - 5,000
  1. ​No bids -- Seller presents to @Meanken

• Lot G: Eightgun-class Assault Fighter- 5,000
  1. ​No bids - Seller presents to [member="Mrrew"]

• Lot H: A customized Ke-Ni Snuggle Buddy - Bidder's perogative, so 1 credit
  1. ​[member="Mrrew"] - 2 credits

Oh, how typical. Apparently the definition of small star ship was different around here, as he wound up bidding on a ship that needed at least 30 dudes to run, if he was reading the owners manual he pulled off the holonet real quick correctly. Terrific, now he felt like an idiot. He was just glad he didn't win it, that'd have been a waste of money. Guess he could have tried to sell it to Cross or something if he did win it. Fortunately, the bidding had not been a waste of time, as whoever was in charge had apparently decided to give away the stuff that didn't get bid on, so he got a diffrent ship. This one, if he was reading the manual right, was more in line with his needs, a modified variant of the old Y-wing bombers. He would have preferred something he would have had a little space to move around in, but still a major improvement over the old ship, so he wasn't in a position to complain.

Mrrew raised the whiskers over his eyes in suprise. He wasn't suprised that no one bid on the Ke-Ni- the one he had already was practically useless- but he also got a fighter? After seeing his new prize, the Togorian did a quick search on the holonet. One of the heaviest fighters in the galaxy? Nice. The only problem was... he didn't know how to fly a ship. Nontheless, the fighter would be useful for something or another. Maybe he could convert it into a playhouse for the Ke-Ni snubble buddies... keep them out of his hair. Why did he bid on a second one, again?

(Ty for for the ship. :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom