Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB 24HR Auction - AEL, The Last Ever Sold Edition!

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

"My bid seems to be holding steady" Judah replied in equally hushed tones. The cloak and bracers were gaining the most attention right now, allowing him to sit back and watch the show so to speak. If he didn't win the Freighter than certainly he'd been contacting Miss Merrill after the auction about a few custom items.

"Resort business? Not really. I like to enjoy diversified holdings." Judah paused. "Looking to buy? Beautiful location. Luxury hotel, residential villas. Good place to go relax."

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
See? Some people had it easy. Marek nodded at [member="Judah Dashiell"]. “Well that makes it easy for you. I’ve come here a few years now, and well, it comes and goes based on the items.” He smiled as he looked around.

“Looking to expand my own operations. Where about are you set up?”

He could see what [member="Marek Starchaser"] meant by the bids. "I lost a beautiful fighter last auction. That was cutthroat. Eased my pain with a Santhe Challenger shortly after though.."

"Free Space, Tabaqui. Pretty much ravaged by the Gulag virus. The planet will never be populous, which is in our favor. Marketing as an untouched jewel, a quiet escape. What are you looking to expand? Don't tell me, weapons and security. I could throw a rock in this room and hit ten of you guys without even trying."

Betna sat back in his chair and remained silent. The simple, bolt action rifle sat atop the table still, a mute testament to his bid. If anyone doubted his skill or determination to make good on such a bid, they need look no further than to the well worn and weathered weapon that sat before him and the quiet reputation he held.

He wasn't considered one of the typical Mando "badasses", nor did he consider himself one. He just knew his own abilities well enough to bid such a thing with utmost confidence. Without confidence in oneself, how could one do anything, much less bid at an auction?

Danger Arceneau said:
10 TerentAttack Cuffs - starting bid 300cr
400cr
Danger Arceneau said:
1 Lotek'k Jacket - starting bid 1,000,000cr
1,500,000cr
Danger Arceneau said:
1 Taozin Amulet - starting bid 50,000cr
55,000cr + S-5 speeder (I'll get the link when not on my phone)
Danger Arceneau said:
1 Korriban Compass - starting bid 50,000cr
100,000cr + One bounty Contract with reduced price of earnings by 25%

Mrrew glanced over at [member="Arrbi Betna"], and frowned. He was beginning to get the sinking feeling that the Manadalorian would get the lot. And if he could shoot half as well as he could make bullets, he could certainly fufill his claim of ten Terentatek hides. If he could find them anyway. Mrrew upped his bid.

"750,000 credits, the hide of an Akk dog, and a coupon for the free capture (and training if the customer likes) of any beast in the galaxy. "

Leviothon Bracers - 850,000 credits and a coupon for 50% off one order at the Beast Hunter's Guild (Will pay extra if I can get two of those pairs in Togorian size...)
Duster - 500,000
Trench knife - 6,000
Trade Nexus Property - 750,000 credits, the hide of an Akk dog, and a coupon for the free capture (and training if the customer likes) of any beast in the galaxy.

Four-hundred and ten thousand credits? Amusement would light Saffron's hazel eyes as she began to deal her Sabbaac cards one at a time. There was a certain pattern to it all. A rhyme and reason. This was how fortune was told, spun, woven through the Force.

It was a natural gift. A boon. One that Saffron would practice well.

Among other things.

Oh, he wasn't the only one that could play a game. Her momma done taught her well.

BID

1 Calrissian-class Freighter
  • 415,000cr
  • A cartomancy reading for Rave Merrill.
  • Companion training in whatever skill Rave Merrill would so desire.
  • As well as a matching two bed room villa at an up and coming resort.

Winning bids are in green!

10 TerentAttack Cuffs - starting bid 300cr
  • [member="Nickolas Imura"] - 400cr

5 pairs Leviathan Bracers - starting bid 100,000cr
  • @Mrew Leviothon Bracers - 850,000 credits and a coupon for 50% off one order at the Beast Hunter's Guild (Will pay extra if I can get two of those pairs in Togorian size...)

1 Terentatek Duster - starting bid 500,000cr
  • @Mreww - 500,000

1 Lotek'k Jacket - starting bid 1,000,000cr
  • [member="Nickolas Imura"] 1,500,000cr

1 Plaeryin Bol - starting bid 10,000cr
  • No bid

1 Custom Glistaweb Wardrobe - starting bid 3,000,000cr
  • [member="Alli Wren"] Custom Glistaweb Wardrobe - 3,000,000cr

1 Taozin Amulet - starting bid 50,000cr
  • @Nicolas Imura - 55,000cr + S-5 speeder
  • [member="Raziel"]"60,000 for the taozin

1 Cloak of Nuun - starting bid 750,000cr
  • [member="Darth Morgoth"] 1 Cloak of Nuun - starting bid 2,000,001cr
  • [member="Alli Wren"] 1 Cloak of Nuun - 2,000,000cr

1 pair of Dauntless Combat Blades - starting bid 100,000cr for both
  • [member="Darth Morgoth"] 171,000cr for both
  • [member="Eldoc Quasat"] 1 pair of Dauntless Combat Blades - starting bid 170,000cr for both

1 Bodo Baas Gunbelt - starting bid 400,000cr
  • No bid

1 Warden Cloak - starting bid 40,000cr
  • [member="Darth Morgoth"] 1 Warden Cloak -501,000cr and 10% stock in Vulcan Industries

• [member="Eldoc Quasat"] 1 Warden Cloak - 270,000cr

• Warden Cloak - 40,000 Credits

1 pair of Lazy Eye Edition Merr-Sonn 'Power' 5 heavy blasters - starting bid 150,000cr for both
  • @Spectre Lazy-eye Mer-Sonn: Starting bid.

1 Valiant Ursine Companion - starting bid 40,000cr
  • [member="Darren Shaw"] 45,000cr

1 pair Oblivion Edition BlasTech E-11 - starting bid 120,000cr for both
  • @Spectre Oblivion E-11s: Starting bid

1 Sith Abattar - starting bid 10,000,000cr
  • No bid

1 Ring of Aza'zoth - starting bid 300,000cr
  • No Bid
1 Korriban Compass - starting bid 50,000cr

• [member="Nickolas Imura"] 100,000cr + One bounty Contract with reduced price of earnings by 25%

• [member="Zaxo Desilijic Toro"] 125,000 credits

• [member="Ayden Cater"] - Korriban Compass - 110,000 Credits

1 Talisman of Concentration (ring) - starting bid 50,000,000cr
  • [member="Jared Ovmar"] Talisman of Concentration - 50.000.000 credits, access to Holocron of Darth Nox.
  • [member="Ayden Cater"] Talisman of Concentration (ring) - 35,000,000 Credits, plus access to the Bethany Kismet Holocron

1 Fett Kal Trench Knife - starting bid 200cr
  • @Mrew Trench knife - 6,000
  • [member="Kikhveakkaz"] - 5,000
  • [member="Lady Exedō"] - 3,000cr bid

1 Calrissian-class Freighter - starting bid 300,000cr

@Saffron
  • 415,000cr
  • A cartomancy reading for Rave Merrill.
  • Companion training in whatever skill Rave Merrill would so desire.
  • As well as a matching two bed room villa at an up and coming resort.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]
  • 410,000 for the Freighter
  • a custom item for Rave Merrill
  • and a two-bedroom villa at an under construction resort

[member="Kikhveakkaz"]
  • [member="Lady Exedō"] 326,000cr bid

1% ownership of the Tion Trade Nexus, out of AEL's 5%.

• @Mrew Trade Nexus Property - 750,000 credits, the hide of an Akk dog, and a coupon for the free capture (and training if the customer likes) of any beast in the galaxy.
  • [member="Arrbi Betna"] - 10 terentaktek
  • [member="Lady Exedō"] 25,000cr an opila crystal and access to Rakata Beta's special things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom