Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spy Party - TGE Dominion of Schesa

The Senior Prefect was in the middle of sticking her fork into something anthropoidal when the server swept it away. She leaned over to @[member="Masaru Mori"] and whispered. "Should I be happy as whatever that was, or sad that I lost my food?" Aditya did a little jump as she watched the Governor plough into his next plate like a Mando into Beskar. "Surely you have some opinion on how your Cabinet is run, Governor? Oh, yes Mr. Mori, I've been having a most unexpected evening. This .. . fish? Is . . is it?"

Aditya hid a snort underneath her wine glass, gulped it down and held it up for a server to put more in. She pressed her serviette into her full lips and coughed lightly. "Most intellectual. What a mind! We are so privileged in our dining companion, this night shall not be equalled in a considerable amount of time. Is he? Dear Governor, I am so glad my Yovshin is to your gratification. What an excellent way to begin our allegiance."

Rexus Drath

Rexus eyed the Chiss woman up and down in her dress uniform, it was kind of funny that she actually looked like a girl instead of a fighter pilot. It was the first time he had seen the Chiss not wearing a full combat gear and it was semi pleasant to say the least. "Got all dolled up for me? You shouldn't have." Rex chuckled and waved before turning to look at the door. It was creepy and dark and if there were two things Rexus didn't like to do it was creepy and dark. Also country music, the corps had ruined that for him but that was a story for another time.

"You're so brave." he said in a sarcastic tone as he snapped his rifle up aiming down the sights as he moved forward. Moving forward the lanky six eleven man bonked his head on the door frame "Glob dammit!" he said ducking his head afterwards under the frame to get inside. Sometimes being as tall as he was could be pain. Moving forward again he moved up quickly at the ready trying to catch up and move forward

Staying quiet now he pumped his fist up giving the hand sign to double time it forward, a door was swinging ahead and someone was in a hurry. They had to move quickly if they were to catch him. "Possible threat twenty meters, moving." he said running forward to try and get to the possible threat ahead of them.

@[member="Somarae"]

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Chiss food had so far proved rather un-palatable to the Admiral, but in lieu of anything better to do he'd been trying one dish after another, and by now his plate was filled with half-eaten pieces of what were no doubt considered delicacies among the Ascendancy. Fortunately the drinks had been acceptable, and Cyrus washed down the the bitter soft-textured bread-like thing he'd just swallowed with a gulp of some bubbly red liquid that was at once both smooth and shockingly fermented. It was weird, but had a respectable kick to it, which hopefully would be enough.

And these were the people famed for their discipline and martial prowess? Who had for hundreds of years faced unknown threats from beyond the galaxy and stood resilient? Clearly, peace had made them soft. It would be to their benefit to bring them into the Empire, where they would remember what it was like to fight and to be warriors again, and to recall the thrill that comes from seeing your enemy's blood spilled on the ground before you.

Cyrus put his plate down on the table for someone else to clean up and began to examine the people in the room. Maybe there was a ship captain or official who could give him a tour of one of the Chiss' pocket Star Destroyers, which by all accounts were very respectable warships. So far, despite Csilla's peaceful annexation, they had yet to be integrated into the Imperial Navy at large. A failing for which Cyrus blamed only himself. But with Atrisian Technology they could likely be upgraded and used to bolster the line, and who didn't want to see how Megamasers performed in a fleet battle?

Several figures stood out. In one corner of the room, Lieutenant Satoshi, who'd been assigned as the Admiral's aide (and had been a bright spot in this so far exceedingly boring trip so far) was talking with a extremely nervous looking Chiss. Up towards the back of the room, the snake-in-human-form Oyabun Mori continued to talk with a pathetic creature who could only be the Chiss governor. Imperial Shipworks CEO Amadis, whom Cyrus had had the singular... pleasure of dealing with before, was there as well. Hopefully they would keep his attention for the entire evening, as dealing with a lifelong civilian administrator was close to the bottom of things Cyrus wanted to do.

Just proved that reptiles had their uses too.

There had also been a young Chiss naval officer as part of the delegation, who Cyrus had recognized from some briefing or operation or something. He'd been tracking her progress in the party for a while, amused at her inability to interact with her own people, but had lost track when the idiot merchant prince had showed up. He finally caught sight of her again when she and another soldier, this one in full armor, ducked through a door.

How scandalous. Perhaps some fun could be had during this party after all. Time for another drink.

"Trust me, Rexus, if I ever got 'dolled up,' you'd know," she shook her head, drawing her blaster and gripping it two-handed, keeping the barrel pointed at the floor as she followed the much taller Inquisitor into the hallway. A very quiet snicker escaped her as he smacked his head into the doorframe, but otherwise she was strictly professional. She kept her eyes up and checked corners as they moved past.

Subconsciously she'd been suppressing her presence in the Force most of the night, not wanting to give herself away if the would be assassin had made another attempt. Carefully, she began to reach out, searching for anything unusual. She didn't sense any disturbances in their vicinity. That could only mean one of two things. Either the force user wasn't here (yet) and this was something else entirely, or they were trained enough to know how to go unnoticed. Neither was a particularly comforting thought.

She moved quickly after Rexus as he advanced to the door, throwing her back against the wall and watching for anything behind them as he checked out what was going on on the other side.

Beyond the door, the first thing Rexus would notice was a body on the floor. No obvious scorch marks or bleeding, he was most likely stunned. Beyond that though, two figures dressed in black with masks and goggles were busy working with the contents of a large backpack. When the door opened, they both looked up at the Inquisitor and broke into a run. But not before one of them slapped their hand down on whatever was inside the bag. As they fled, a quiet beeping sound made itself known.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Satoshi's eyes darted briefly, imperceptibly, to the bulge in the man's sleeve, and then back to the man's eyes. Nervous indeed. He was a jumpy one, perhaps desperate, and there was nothing more dangerous than a desperate man. Even a mewling weakling such as this "noble Chiss." Had he been by himself, Satoshi would have scowled in disgust, but he was not. As such, he was required to play a role, and play a role he did. His eyes briefly darted to the main table. There was no one he recognised apart from Amadis, the Imperial Shipworks CEO, an intelligent, capable woman he had encountered previously. No one there would stop him in his task. He smiled back at the Chiss now, turning his mind to the job at hand.

"Of course." Smoothly, the Lieutenant took the man by the arm and began walking, heading for one of the smaller anterooms. His manner was polite and pleasant, but the firmness of his grip on the other man's arm showed that he wasn't in the mood to be refused. "I had hoped we could discuss something in private. A proposition ... something you might find interesting."

Why did I agree to this again? This Siobhan wondered as she stepped into the hall where all the guests had assembled, chief among them the governor, she recognised a woman sitting at the table with him as Aditya Amadis CEO of Imperial Shipworks, a state-owned Imperial company Firemane might be interested in doing business with. Along with some Atrisian noble (Matsu Mori), who for some reason reminded her of a snake. Or a sleak oil salesman. A grim looking, old fellow with Grand Admiral rank bars was walking around - she really needed to get better at remembering names! Much had happened in the past almost eight years, but Siobhan, former chief ground commander of Omega Pyre, former Exarch of Eriadu and second in command of the Protectorate, still really hated civil events. Alas, as Vice President of Firemane Industries - for that was her title now it seemed - attending them was a duty now. Moreover, after playing a big role in saving Atrisia not so long ago the Imperials seemed to like her. She was quite certain that somewhere in the multiverse there was an alternate, anarchist version of herself who'd hate her for that, but she was clearly the most badass out of all Siobhan Kerrigans, so what!

Hours of seemingly endless, largely pointless conversations that served no real purpose and where she was forced to be nice to people she disliked such as foppish aristos and courtiers who possessed more social grace than she but from her perspective had never done anything useful in their lives due to being born with a golden spoon in their mouthes. Admittedly...some of the Chiss ladies present in the hall looked...very pretty and shot her interested glances, one gave her a wink, for after her heroics on Atrisia she was not quite unknown, but she was trying to be faithful for a change! So no adventures behind closed doors, as fun as it would be.

She exchanged insignificant conversation with a Chiss lady, who apparently wanted to pass on her number, and some merchant guy. She supposed she had been nice enough as she managed to disentangle herself. Some of the looks shot her way were suspicious, including from the armoured guards standing sentinel, but she paid them no mind. From what she could tell the Imperials wanted to take over the planet - and she was largely cool with imperialism - and there had been an attempt to kill the governor, who was a twat, with the assassin jumping out of a fourth floor window. Making her suspect it had been a force-user...or perhaps an HRD.

Would it be too much to ask that it's Maelion or Moira and I get to thrash them? she wondered to herself as she exchanged some not particularly relevant words with a Chiss officer, though she did a good job of pointing out the awesome force-user killing credentials of bolters. Everyone loved bolters, they were awesome! Except those who got killed by them. Fitting the occasion Siobhan had foregone tanks, leather pants and combat boots and, no doubt @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] would find cause to troll her about this, dressed in an elegant black dress with long sleeves that also went down to the knees. Over a decade of battering ramming had taken their toll and so she had accumulated a multitude of scars she was not comfortable showing in public, hence the less than revealing outfit, rounded up by pretty flat shoes since high heels were torture! Long brown hair was styled in cascading soft curls.

"Tegs must've left that part of my duties in small fine print when I got the contract" she muttered quietly to herself, though presumably her good friend Anya Venari was nearby to troll her as she walked deeper into the hall, stepping over to fetch a glass of champagne from the tray of a waitress. She had felt the urge to just levitate it over, but the Imperials were not keen on that sort of thing. Well, maybe assassins would oblige her by showing up and she would get to hit someone! Her lightsabre was concealed, but within reach, for she never went unarmed. Admittedly she could tear down roofs with her mind, but still.

Rexus Drath

"Code red! I repeat code red!" Rexus shouted into his comms before taking a few shots at the men running away. He aimed down his sights and continued to fire at the men fleeting before looking over to the beeping more thank likely going to explode back pack. "Somarae get the perps I got this go!" he had to move quickly, if there was a bomb in the bag there was no time to waste calling in bomb squad. They had to evacuate the party before people were killed "Security this is Drath get the man of the chancellor or whatever the hell he is out of here I got a potential bomb threat with two possible hostiles!" Rexus wasn't about to risk the lives of everyone at this party hopefully everyone would start to get out in an orderly fashion.

Looking over to Soma he gave her a nod that he would be ok, "Go now!" grabbing the back pack Rex slug it around his shoulders and ran towards where they had came in at, hopefully this thing wouldn't blow on his back but he couldn't risk the innocent lives at the party. Well maybe not innocent but friensly lives that it was his job to protect, he would have to hurry if he were to throw this thing out into the streets before it blew. "Crap crap crap crap crap crap!" he said as he contined to run. The beeping wasn't getting sny quieter so it would either jam comms or explode, hopefully it was the second one so his message to the security teams was heard @[member="Somarae"]

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
"Oh yes indeed, it has all been most satisfying company!"

Easy for you to say.

"As for my cabinet and advisors, so long as they do their job, I can do mine. That's all that matters, isn't it?"

"Yes, and what a job you've done, Governor. And imagine what tasks you'll be able to achieve with Imperial support. Especially dealing with those dissidents."

"Feh, they're nothing at all to worry about. A bunch of complainers and mal-complacents that don't understand real genius..."

The word is malcontent you ignorant sack of-

"Aren't they all, governor?" Mori absently glanced down at his plate, appetite thoroughly ruined by the current contents. A protocol droid set a large bottle of liquor down on the table between Foduro and his advisors, one of which moved to pick up the bottle.

---
@[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"]

Color began to drain from the man's face as Rodrigo led him aside. His eyes furiously darted across the room before they disappeared from sight of the main chamber. Before the Atrisian could say anything, the chiss grabbed at his lapels, whispering in a frenzy, "PLEASE. PLEASEYOUHAVETOHELPME!"

He was literally shaking, his grip tighter than a vice on Rodrigo's uniform as he took a deep breath and tried to start again, eyes still darting around in a panic, "Oh stars, listen to me, please! The governor's men are holding my children prisoner! Said they were rebels! Someone told me if I shot the governor tonight his friends would make sure they got out okay! Please, oh force, please you have to believe me! I thought I could do it and save my family but I can't! It's too much for me! Oh I don't even want this thing! Take it!"

He reached up his sleeve, producing a small hold out blaster... actually on closer inspection, a disruptor, and held it out handle first to the Navy officer, shaking with fear.

---
@EVERYONE

The message on the secure Imperial line was immediately received by all security personnel, and they moved to inform their chiss counterparts and begin to secure VIPs in a discreet, calm manner.

As his advisor fought to open the bottle of Janx Spirit, two officers approached the table, one signaled Masaru and Aditya, walking up to stand between them and speaking in a low whisper, "Yovshin. Mrs. Amadis. We have a situation. Possible bomb in the building. We're relocating to a secure bunker. Moving in small groups to avoid panic. We'll depart as soon as you're ready."

Mori nodded, glancing sideways towards Aditya and the guard, his thoughts running through possibilities of how a bomb had gotten on property.

Unfortunately, as Foduro heard the news, the gluttonous oaf bellowed, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A BOMB IN THE BUILDING?"

Predictably, all hell broke loose.

---
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

As the party erupted into chaos around her, Siobhan just might notice that the band, while clearly surprised, didn't run for the exits. Rather, they started to reach into the various instrument and road cases around the stage...

---
@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Just as Cyrus retrieved his drink, Foduro's bellowing voice reached the assembled civilians and nobles around him. As panic raced through the crowd, the Admiral might just notice the presence of a small group of armed men and women just visible on the other side of the kitchen door as it was thrown open by an escaping nobleman.

---
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Beep. ... Beep. ... Beep. ... Beep. Beep.

The beeping was getting faster. Whatever the Inquisitor was planning to do with that backpack, he'd have to do it quickly. A few moments after he got outside, he would be able to hear the uproar from the main hall.

@Matsu Mori, @[member="Aditya Amadis"]

Time seemed to slow down as total pandaemonium broke out in the great hall, panic seemingly enveloping almost all of the guests. The bellow of the gluttonous fool of a governor was carried across the room, the fear was palpable in the air as guests rushed for the exit, quite a few of them tripping in their haste and then being trampled on by the suddenly not very noble titled lords and ladies.

Siobhan felt like slapping the governor. Or rather giving him a good beating with hot rods of iron. She was tempted to conclude that the assassins would be doing everyone a public favour by taking him out and this Empire might be the better for it. She remained utterly calm, face grim as the news of the bomb on the premise hit her and was quickly making her way towards him. To shut the fool up and get him out. But then as she swiftly moved her eyes were drawn to the strangely calm musical band. They did not run, in the Force she could feel no trace of fear from their auras, rather they were reaching for something in their instruments and road cases, the Force guiding her to this sight.

Perhaps there was a perfectly innocent explanation for that...right, and krayt dragons were cuddly, child-friendly pets. Either way Siobhan did not waste time with musings about that, rather she acted. Eyes cold, she raised her hand, the energy of the Force flowing through her as she felt the rush of power and exerted her telekinetic will, exerting her telekinetic will. By an invisible hand, a force, the instruments would be torn out of their hands, the musicians would suddenly find themselves being raised from the floor and pulled into the air, a powerful wave of force energy would tear through them and slam them into the wall behind them with crushing force sufficient to break bones and ribs, perhaps break limbs off as they were ruthlessly thrown into like ragdolls. For a telekinesis master this was a small feat and the impact would possibly blast a hole into the wall. Siobhan did not muck around, in her hands the Force became a battering ram and so it would come down upon them like an invisible hammer.

"There's ah, an incredible flavour in that Janx bo-oh sweet bippy." Aditya's assistant paced over and whispered in her ear. The bomb, it was real and about to go off. Aditya stood with the commotion and held up her hands. "Where's the bomb? Haven't met one yet I couldn't diffuse." @[member="Masaru Mori"] was glanced at, Aditya smiled for the first real time all night. "Get yourself and the others to safety. Governor Foduro, be quiet! That's right, yell loud, cause a fuss. 'Cause that'll help save everybody, right?"

Reaching into her clutch, she flicked on a scanning device and began to survey the room. At the left was an energy spike, but where would anything bomb-like be? @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] began to act with the hammer of gods, and Aditya whistled. "Finally someone who knows how to party. Can . . Can I buy her a drink?" the Imperial Shipwork CEO smirked. Everyone was panicking around her, but the engineer's hands were steady.

Rexus Drath

"Crap crap crap crap crap crap!!" Rexus ran with the bomb in hand trying to make sure it wouldnt blow up in his face. Making it out of the service tunnel where the pair had entered Rex had an idea, it wasn't a very good idea but hopefully it would save what people were here and make sure they all went home at the end of the night. This planet was important and everything hinged on this night for them to gain it without any blood shed. "Crap crap crap!" he said as he ran past the various guests in the area fleeing.

Once outside Rex grabbed the back back and with the force augmented it so it would fly up to a hundred feet in the air. Hopefully it was combustible because civillian casualties would be unacceptable tonight. Aiming his blaster rifle up he targeted the bomb at the peak of the throw and fired at it. Hopefully it would explode in mid air and Rexus could be the hero then sleep with a bunch of blue chicks. That's how he wanted this night to end, he chuckled at his own thoughts as he fired still.

Satoshi's lips curled upwards in a smile as the nervous man handed him an extremely deadly weapon. Whatever idiot had handed this mewling weakling a disruptor had just thrown a few thousand creds down the drain. All the Lieutenant could think of was his firm distaste for the ... man. That wasn't an adequate term to describe the creature in front of him ... the fact that people like this actually lived was infuriating. He straightened his uniform, looked around and smiled. There was no one in the vicinity ... suddenly there was an uproar from the main chamber. Chaos. Beautiful chaos. Satoshi noted the panicked yells and rising sounds of violence. This kind of thing suited him a lot better than polite, insincere conversation. He eyed the mewling Chiss again. Didn't deserve to live, if you could even call his existence "living". It seemed more like surviving to the young half-Atrisian. He smiled again, reassuringly.

"Relax.." He said, raising the weapon and vaporising the weakling into dust. He then pocketed the weapon and strolled out, wondering what the Admiral was up to.

Yokuni thought carefully through the whole situation around the bottle. He if had personally walked over there and stopped whatever was transpiring it could have been taken as an insult if the bottle turned out to be genuine. Would it not be common place to have tasters standing by for a situation like this?

Yokuni had made his decision and shortly after the bottle arrived he heard Rex’s voice in his small discrete ear piece. Blinking several times Yokuni sighed. “Here goes hoping this would be quiet evening”, he down his drink.

While trying to swallow the contents of his whisky he witnessed the Governor stand straight up in a panic blurting out there was a bomb. Half in surprise at the Governors foolish announcement Yokuni choked back his drink. Desperately holding onto the edge of the bar Yokuni having a coughing fit missed the presence of a small group of armed men on the other side of the kitchen door.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Exhaling he realized that something was up in the kitchen. The staff was acting out of place and one was nervously eyeballing him. “Got a situation, checking it out.” He said into his communicator. He casually made his way over to the door and looked at the waiter. “No loitering, move along.” He stated.

Aiakos then looked inside to see where the other staff member had run off to. Instinctively people who were hiding things would go to check up or guard what they were hiding at the risk of discovery. If the staff member was up to something he quickly find out. The operative walked up to the waiter in the kitchen, but before he could say anything he heard some shout there was a bomb in the building. “Are you sure its not a decoy.” He asked over the comm, he was still in the kitchen and now everyone looked nervous. “It could be used to create a panic, a prefect situation for an assassin to use to his or her advantage.” He pulled out his hand blaster and kept an eye on the waiters and cooks. “Everyone stays in here until I say otherwise.” He shouted to them.

@[member="Aiakos"]

The waiters and cooks promptly dropped what they were doing, most of them all too willing to listen to the man with the gun.

Unfortunately, not everyone was ready to be so compliant. With so many to watch, a few on the edges of the room quickly hid weapons they'd already been carrying, confident they wouldn't be noticed until they had a moment to assess and strike...

Unfortunately all subtlety in the situation was absolutely lost as two figures clad head to toe in concealing black clothing rushed in, blasters drawn and ready. They took one look at the situation in the room and opened fire, trying to force their way to the alternate exit on the far side of the rows of kitchen appliances.

---
A few moments earlier...

"Halt!" Somarae commanded as she chased the two infiltrators, snapping off a blast in their direction but not quite managing to tag either of them with it. As Rexus recovered the bomb and sprinted outside with it, she in turn raced after those responsible for planting it. She flicked the switch on her blaster, setting it to stun as she rounded a corner. She ducked back behind it just in time to avoid taking a blast center mass, snapping off a blind shot of her own in response before the two figures disappeared around another entrance.

She charged after them as they slipped through a pair of swinging double doors, throwing herself through them and tucking into a roll to bring herself behind something sturdy and metal. Another shot from her quarry only just missed her as she dove inside. If she hadn't trusted her instinct and attempted a more cautious entry, she'd probably be dead or injured. She was behind a countertop, she'd realize a second later. Kitchen. Lots of people.

And then there was gunfire.

Masaru Mori

Entirely Legitimate Businessman
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The members of the band seemed completely unprepared for the application of brute Force. Each of them was easily picked up and slammed into the wall, groans of pain and anguish escaping. Instruments, amplifiers, music stands and road cases were sent scattering, more than a few pistols, grenades and knives thrown about the stage in the chaos.
---
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

And explode the bomb did, the concussive force of the explosion shattering the windows on the south side of the ballroom and throwing glass into the crowd. Thankfully injuries caused were minor, and no other damage was readily apparent, except perhaps to the over-eager Inquisitor's hearing.

---
@[member="Rodrigo Satoshi"]

In the cacophony and madness of the situation in the main hall, it was incredibly difficult to find any one particular individual. The power display on the disruptor claimed the weapon had five shots remaining in the cell. And then there was a 'boom' and glass fell on everything.

The chiss, having been reduced to a pile of ashes, was no longer able to continue on with his blubbering, and thus remained silent.

---
@[member="Aditya Amadis"]

BOOM.

Well, that explained where the first bomb was. The troubling part was that once she took a look, Aditya would quite readily find two more questionable signatures inside the building, both in the east side of the complex. This put them somewhere in the hallways and rooms on the opposite end of the ballroom from the kitchens.

---
@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

Even in the midst of screams, panic and sudden showers of glass, it was rather hard to miss the beginnings of a gunfight nearby...

---

"We need to move. Now. Governor, do you have a shelter on site?"

"Hu-what?"

Imbecile.

"A shelter. I assume at least some part of this building is secured against attack."

While Foduro continued to gape and make a face somewhat approximating a fish, one of his advisors stepped forward, "A section of the basement is fortified. It should withstand anything short of direct bombardment."

"Then I would suggest we gather as many of the high level dignitaries as we can, and get them down there," Masaru was unable to keep the edge out of his voice as he brushed fragments of glass off of his shoulder.

"We... ah..."

"Yes. That means you too, you absolutely worthless cretin. Let's move."

The guards began to seek out VIPs among the mob, escorting them out to join the procession on its way to the relative safety of the bunker.

Knocked over in the chaos, the bottle of Janx Spirit spilled across the table, slowly burning a hole in the tablecloth and wood.

Blown to the ground, Aditya slid on her side hugging the scanner to her belly. She'd need it she would! "Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow!" Hitting into @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]'s legs the petite Epicanthix opened her eyes and looked up. "Pleasure meeting you here. There are more bombs." Aditya smiled, then got up and painfully dusted herself off.

"Aw, now that's not right." She groaned, as the Janx Spirit burned through the table cloth. "How oafish is this guy if his own minions are trying death by inebriant? Burn a guy inside out and roast him in an explosion. What'd he do, introduce taxes and intelligentsia levies?"

Limping over to @[member="Masaru Mori"], Aditya checked on her assistant and personal staff. "You all okay? Fingers, toes, other bits attached? Mr. Mori, can you take my staff to that bunker? I'm reading two more explosive devices if someone doesn't shut down we lose major life. I'm going after the devices." Her voice was solid and steady. If her foppish chatting had been a front, or some natural nervousness reaction to her new position, now the young CEO came into herself. She turned abruptly and walked for the nearest device, yanking a small multitool out of her clutch as she ripped a loosely fitted air con panel.

There the bomb was in its glory. Aditya read the countdown and grit her teeth, both hands diving into the device to disarm it.

In The Room With All the Action:
The screaming blots of blaster fire and the smell of scorched flesh. Grinning Yokuni could feel his passion deep within his core. Around him things were escalating quickly. As he centered himself his perception of the battle slowed as the perception of others around him stayed the same. Sensing the flow of the Force around him he sensed patterns forming within the battle.

Seconds before a red blot of energy came his Yokuni sensed it. One hand on the bar he leapt over it and landed safely on the other side of the bar. The blaster blot hit the top of the bar shattering glass and spraying alcohol. Safely kneeling on the floor drops of alcohol and glass fell harmlessly upon Yukuni. It did not matter. What mattered was he still was feeling the flow of the Force and the combat around him.

From a kneeling position he leap up spinning clockwise in half of a full rotation. After landing on the bar he jumped and side flipped. As he flipped a second red blot missed him and hit a collection of bottles behind the bar. More shattered glass and alcohol flew into the air and Yokuni landed on his feet about a meter and a half from the bar.

Impressive as all the jumping a flipping was Yokuni did use the Force to achieve these feats of acrobatics. It was a simple by product of years of honing his martial skills.

Rexus Drath

"SON OF A!!" Rexus held his helmet as he crawled on the ground his ears ringing from the sheet force of the blast. That sucked, more than he would of wanted it to. This was supposed to be an easy night, shake a few hands maybe hook up with a girl or two. But damn this was a bit more than he had expected. Coughing and standing up Rex dusted himself off, he had a few options to think of though. He could Jet and say he was chasing down a few perps or he could go back and follow the men who had ran for it. Sadly he would have to do the second one

Running back into the service tunnels Rexus moved quickly and sighed his ears still ringing from the blast. It was honestly a bad night. Hopefully it wouldn't get any wiorse for the young Inquistor but knowing his luck it was only going to get worse. "Soma this is Rex! How are you chasing the perps!!" he asked into his comm unit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom