Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spotty Activity

Hey guys!
I've been able to catch some of you on Skype and apologize for my lack of posts lately, but I'm going to broadcast it in the forum as well as per why I've yet to join the invasion, as well (holy toledo you guys move fast!). I'm bad at announcing LOAs, so -- here it is mid-LOA/nearing the end.

I'm in my last semester of Uni, and as some of you know 7 courses is a lot to juggle, on top of organizing a promotions and adverts committee and part time work -- but that's all over! Thing is, now I'm transitioning to practicum phase (yay!) but that's been draining my time with computer malfunctions and whatnot. First day tomorrow -- ee!

But as for activity: I promise I plan to get back to you all ASAP, and I thank you for your patience and your posts! Most likely tomorrow evening.
tumblr_inline_n0eetk6jIM1r2hgp1.gif

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Holy crap, 7 COURSES? You are a crazy, crazy woman. Hope it all goes well for you, we'll be here when you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom