Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Scary Skeletons

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Hello, things that go bump in the day. I'm Mr. Ash, roboti....errr, Cyborg killer and crook. Not new to the site, but I figured it'd be nice to play a good old fashioned psycho.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
@[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Don't need to be pretty to make 'em run screaming.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] I didn't get that joke until I typed this sentence. But actually, I just felt the name matched my sunny disposition.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] I'm more a ghoul than a demon, darling. But let's just say I'm here to raise some less-than-gentle hell.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] Seemed like the best playby, given my concept. Read the bio, and if you've got better image ideas for play-bys, feel free to run 'em by me.

Cedric Dorn

C
Oh don't mistake me, i wasn't making fun. I used to use Red Skull as a playby for a bit.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Ithorian Nine-pepper Hot sauce.
@[member="Evad"] D'awww.
@[member="Daxton Bane"] @[member="Samara Galloway"] You guys are obsessed with devils and demons. I'm afraid I'm just a big, scary man with nice suit. And a lot of weapons training. Demons are nice, but the real demons are the subtle ones. :laugh:

Well if you look at me you would understand why. I mean I do have more than dozen luxurious horns on my head as it is.

Samara you know slapping only encourages me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom