Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Scary Skeletons

Wasn't that what face palm meant? If not, then I misunderstood.....but it a nice way :D

Not commitment! You might as well throw in talking about feelings to stab me in the heart.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Daxton Bane said:
Hmmmm strange. All I said was nibble and that was my libido?
It wasn't just the nibbling. It was the box nibbling. Lol, intentional or unintentional, that was bloody funny.

P.S: A 'facepalm' is when you smack yourself in the face, usually out of frustration, or embarrassment. Considering your precarious placement of the words 'box' and 'nibble', I reckon this particular 'facepalm' was embarrasment. You can't say stuff like that in polite company.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Nah, doesn't suit me. Besides, in this business, it's good to have an intimidating signature. And what's scarier than a black skull with fiery eyes staring into your spirit? I mean, aside from tax collectors.

Rayn H'voc

R
I dare you to try to say Big Bouncy Beavers Building Brutal Banks.

Bet you can't.

/trollface

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
@fabula cavatio MY ONLY WEAKNESS, how did you KNOW!?!?!?! /dramatic scenery-chewing

@[member="Sonja Mercier"] you're strange. I like that. Think I'll shoot you last, little lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom