Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider man vs Batman in a fight to the death

Batman vs Spiderman

• Spiderman

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Batman

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Who wins between Spiderman and Batman. In this fight, both sides are trying to kill the other and don't get to be ready for this fight to make it fair. I have to say Spiderman would win.

There is a webshow called Deathbattles where they have 2 characters fight. They give a good reason for why Spiderman wins agansit batman and have them fight at the end after looking over there powers and skills. They got other chararacter fights too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
That was a fun episode and the Goku vs Superman was fun also.

I would go with spider man after clone saga but before One more day when he was really getting good.

Praxis

Space Truckin'
I don't see how Batman's apprehension towards killing would affect this battle.

The original poster clearly stated a fight to the death.

That means two blood-lusted individuals who would both overlook their respective 'codes of conduct.'

Strictly for the purpose of this battle only, of course.

Praxis said:
I don't see how Batman's apprehension towards killing would affect this battle.

The original poster clearly stated a fight to the death.

That means two blood-lusted individuals who would both overlook their respective 'codes of conduct.'

Strictly for the purpose of this battle only, of course.
That's what I'm going for.

So much spider man. I watched that movie when I was a kid (the one with Mary Jane) and hes my fave superhero.

But there is one that beats them all. And no I wont tell you....

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
I have to agree with the video on this one. Batman often loses his first fight, and his main weapons against an unknown enemy are stealth and surprise--both of which are negated by the Spider-sense.
On another note, Spider-man is used to countering people who combine gadgets and superhuman abilities, like the various goblin incarnations, Kraven the hunter, and the Spider-slayers. Batman isn't all that unusual for Spidey.
Batman, on the other hand, doesn't usually find himself up against someone with Spidey's match of intellect, creativity, and superpowers. The smartest being with superpowers including strength and agility in Gotham's rogue's gallery is probably Bane, but he's nowhere near as weird in tactic as the webslinger.

The current Batman with electrified gauntlets that can let loose a lethal dose of electricity would beat Spiderman. Batman is a master of 127 martial arts. If those martial arts include Aikido or Hapkido along with other grappling/pinning martial arts that focus around getting the enemy to attack first so they can be countered and dehabilitated with a powerful grip, Batman could get Spiderman to attack him (which shouldn't take much effort based on the way Spidey fights) he could get a hold of him and shock him until he goes into cardiac arrest or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom