Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speed Combat

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Fairly simple. Create a tumbler of posts that create an all out spar with multiple people.

Throws his drape back and ignites his double blade.

Judas

@[member="Gherron Vael"]
Underhand parries and pushes his weight forward against the padawan; sparks raining between them.

Judas

@[member="Gherron Vael"]
The push knocks him a few steps back but he maintains his footing. He turns off one side of the blade and changes to an offensive stance.

Meret joins Carn at his table. "They have tasty finger sandwiches and sweet petit fours, May I join you? I hate drinking tea alone. It is really the conversation that I enjoy."

Carn Dista

C
"Oh do feel free to join me. The bantha-ham salad sandwiches were delicious, but I certainly wasn't sure about the soup of the day this time...." The Jedi gave her a light smile from beneath his beard.

" Oh thank you I think the soup a a seafood chowder, I am Meret, visiting from Endor and you are?" She waved down a service droid to come over to their table. "Do you come here often?"

*Vulpesen would enter the room, grinning as he surveyed the battle.* Let the fun begin. *Igniting his saber, the jedi would stalk towards the fighters adn look at his fellow padawan.* Need a hand?

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]
"Seafood has never sat right with me. A pleasure, miss Maret. I am Carn Dista, of the Jedi Order." He inclined his head in a vaguely more formal manner. "I come here whenever I'm in the area. How about yourself?"

"hmmm you might try the vegetable broth. This is my first time here. I am doing cultural research. This must be a quality establishment if Jedi patronize it." The service droid approached their table with a pot fill with steaming water and several selections of local teas. " May I call you Carn, no Jedi mind tricks..."

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
The old codger walked into the room with a blaster in his left hand and a greatsword in his right hand, finally free from his chamber, he was going to vent his 900 year rage on whoever stood in his way despite the weight of the greatsword being a little bit much for his right arm to keep balanced

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
The old codger threw his greatsword at Vulpesen and shot at Judas.
(I'm on neither side, basically, I'm just here for the glorious fight yet to come until I join a faction)

*Vulpesen would quickly duck away from the broadsword, slashing at it with his back blade before charging the larger opponent, letting the tip of his lightsaber lead the way.* That was quite rude of you.

Bartholomew Tedesky

B
The old master took out his 900 year old pistol and shot at both Vulpesen and Judas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom