Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'SPECTRE' (Bond 24)

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
I do love my movies, so wanted to open the flood-gates for speculation, chat, rumour, pics and everything else for some favourites.

My favourite film franchise (edging 'Star Wars') is James Bond, and we have the 'Bond 24' title and cast being revealed tomorrow at 11am GMT live from Pinewood Studios in London!

http://www.007.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2khljj3VKAw

Stephanie Swail

And so direct from the live stream I can reveal Bond 24 is officially titled:

‘Spectre’

It will feature:

Daniel Craig as James Bond 007
Christoph Waltz in an unspecified role
Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra
David Bautista as Mr Hinx
Lea Seydoux as Medeleine Swann
Ralph Fiennes as M
Ben Whishaw as Q
Rory Kinnear as Tanner
Naomi Harris as Miss Moneypenny
Andrew Scott as Denbigh

Bond will drive a brand new, created just for the movie, Aston Martin DB10.

x0qxww.jpg

The movie will shoot across London, Rome, Mexico City, Morocco and Austria for a UK October and US November 2015 release.

Bond is back.

kbu93c.jpg

[member="Thryykarr"] ???? I honestly enjoy all of the Shrek movies (besides the third one)
How about you tell me what movies you enjoy?

Stephanie Swail

[member="Potato"] Enough with the trolling mister...

And [member="Thryykarr"] your love for Bond impresses me!

LOTS of news out there about the Sony leaks regarding 'Spectre' - one being they are way over budget aiming at $300m+ and that there are lots of plot drafts and ideas there that signal this could be the end of Craig's run as 007.

I refuse to believe any, if all, of it but those leaks always make your mind race....

skin, bone, and arrogance
Daniel Craig is getting on a bit. We don't want another Pierce Brosnan Die Another Day or another Roger Moore Any Bond FIlm He Ever Made Ever where Bond's knees crack as he fights bad guys. At some point it's time to give it up to the next guy.

Stephanie Swail

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom