Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Special Task Force 110 - "Death Mask" Recruiting

With the unfortunate dissolvement of SCAR squadron (a special forces group headed by our former FO) I've decided to open up to player characters a special task force i have made known as Special Task Force 110 - "Death Mask"

https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/special-task-force-110-death-mask.169029/

This invitation is open to any Imperial members. Please indicate your interest by tagging me here.

Guidelines - The 'head' of the unit will be an npc played by me for now. Players who join would have the minimum rank of Sergeant, with advancement opportunities (maybe even the head job eventually). This is a secret unit. They are known of, but their inner workings are not. Identities may be known to those within the unit, but are definitively not outside of the unit (this is a guideline of course for fluff, do whatever you want with your character. But I do love IC consequences... ;))

Similar to SCAR squadron, players will have a level of autonomy wherein they could take command of a squad of special stormtroopers (codex sub pending) during missions if there aren't that many player characters who are a part of this task force in any given thread. The goal is to make it flexible enough where any one player can still have fun and do their thing, or a group can tackle a thread and kick some ass!

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom