Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Speakeasy, Speaksoftly, Speaknevermore - Darkwire

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Tag: Open

Hoverchair Fyordroid managed to hold their wall in place, Glade had some breathing room, looking like it might crumble, she popped her lips and scrunched up her nose. Whatcha'gonna'do....This was probably a verrrry bad idea, oh well. Never stopped her before, well, it kinda did, but nevermind!

She moved her chair against the wall, pulling those grappling hooks tight together, forming strong support. "Guess i'm gonna hav'ta dig you out." As our Kiffar girl summoned the natural elements, force wind slowly rose around her, and small pieces of rubble rolled away on their own. Glade tried to be careful, not being careful led to explosions or tornados, or other less fortunate things. She frowned at memories and bit her lip. Memories, memories, going all hazy-eyed.

There was a moan under the debris.

Oh wait! Person under the rubble!

Small pieces of rubble were ever so gently pulled upward and then caught by her force wind. Force pull and wind at the same time was a real buzz for our adrenaline junky, something she'd not done in ages! Rock pulled up and then catapulted who knows where at who knows what. One piece went through a window, but she didn't care, this was too much of a buzz.

There was so much power sat with that little Kiffar girl in that hoverchair, it might be frightening to see all the small pieces of rubble now flying along in her force wind, pulled from the moaning body underneath into a small circling of debris. Glade's eyes glazed over like she'd just cooked off some spice. This was it, this was the good stuff. Fyor droid beeped telling her to Chill Out in binary, she shivered satisfied. The rocks were all cleared, the windows around them didn't look so good, but the body was finally free.

Felt like she could fly too

"Nifty."

The man got up, took one look at her, and hobbled off as quickly as he could. She barely noticed.

Last edited:

Objective: just be hex
Tag: Hacks Hacks

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex grinned at the job offer and raised an eyebrow, a couple of thousand credits would be a good shot in the arm for her, she was tired if being broke. "sure, I blow up a building, and I get paid? Works for me."

She watched as Lilianna L'lerim Lilianna L'lerim walked away from them, Hex pouted a little. He seemed like an interesting person? It's a shame he didn't want to be part of the job.

"He doesn't think its worth it, maybe he knows what he is doing?"
"but we need the money"
Hex replied
"she's right, you know!"
"I'm glad one of you gets it"

She looked turned back round to Hacks Hacks who would have seen her talking to herself. She thumbed the chip in her hand an checked it before slipping it into her waistband. "got to avoid that spice, it'll mess with your head" she had a wild look on her face as she pointed to her own head ironically. "where is this place then? that was an important question, blowing up the wrong building was unlikely to get her paid.

Hex put her board on the floor as they walked and stepped on, Hacks was considerably taller than her so even with the extra few inches added as she glided along Hex was still shorter. Her two long braids swayed gently as they moved.

3uKShTN.png

Hacks stood, four arms crossed tight against her chest, as she watched the girl talk to herself. I'm so going to regret this, she thought to herself. "Yeah, it'll mess with your head," Hacks agreed with a grim frown on her face, staring at the girl for a second longer before turning away. They walked towards the freighter, the ramp lowered. Her footfalls were loud and echoed into the streets behind them, rising up into the belly of the ship and the corridors within. "The kitchen is in the Twilight Belt, not far from Seven Corners actually," Hacks said, waving a hand, "I can give you a ride there, but then I gotta' bounce."

Engines began to stir, the floor rumbled. Droids in the cockpit were making ready for flight as they rounded to the cabin, Hacks motioning Hex to a seat as she stepped towards the pilots terminal, "Course correction, take me to the kitchen outside megablock one," Hacks said, the piloting droid responding with digital chirps.

Hex Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom