Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Spare some threads for the poor?

Hello hello, I am on a quest for more threads. Specifically for some of my lesser written characters.

Levi Levi - overall probably the character I enjoy writing the most atm. A washed-up con artist, general ne'er-do-well, and former pirate prone to varying degrees of shenanigans. If you want a light-hearted crime-themed thread, this is your guy.

Cato Harth Cato Harth - Jedi Knight who spends his time playing superhero vigilante on Nar Shaddaa, occasionally likes to act like an idiot. So same genre as Levi really, albeit from an alternate perspective and with a side of Jedi flavoring. Also probably my most "fight-able" character lol, if that's something you're into.

Scilla - a young explorer and untrained Force-sensitive with a penchant for reckless adventure in the weird corners of the galaxy. If something like that sounds like fun to you, then I might suggest this one. Or if you just wanna do dumb shit. But really that applies to all of them.

Uhhh and that's all I got, don't have a ton of characters. But I'd like to write some more with the ones I've got, so if you're down to clown hit me up! We can brainstorm and see if there's something we're both interested in. DMs on site or on Discord are fine by me, whatever you prefer.

I check back later.

Alright if you really wanna write with Amani Serys Amani Serys that's fine too. I mean I'm not gonna tell ya no. She just started maybe getting mildly interesting again.

Nara Allam

N
I would very much be interested in any of those characters; they all sound super interesting! I'd be down for stumbling into crime stuff, but I expect Nara wouldn't be particularly interested in helping Levi get away with things. She has a deep history with Nar Shaddaa though, so maybe she'd get along with Cato? Or smack him some and tell him to stop thinking he's the hero for everything.

if they're watching anyways
yes i like writing with u

Scilla and Chanoel Farver Chanoel Farver seem like a natural fit, and tbh I'm hyped for whenever the codex contest subs get approved, because those would be fantastic to explore; also down to do more stuff with Cato or a run in with Levi

i want to do more things with Xeykard Xeykard but idk if your crew fits in any particular way, HOWEVER lmk if the ideas be poppin

noice

Nara Allam sounds like Cato and Nara could be a good fit then! Definitely sounds like a conversation Cato likely needs to have sooner or later lol. And they've got the tie-in with Nar Shaddaa so I'd be down for that!

Auteme Auteme those could all defs work! If you're looking to do more with lizard boi atm, then Cato again would probably be a good fit if you want something more confrontational. He doesn't leave Nar Shaddaa much, but if that's an issue then it's easy to say that Sith antics would definitely be the motivator that sends him elsewhere?

Wysp

A Light to Guide you Home
Levi Levi Heya! Reaching out to see if you would be interested in an idea for either Levi or Scilla. Me and Kalic Daws Kalic Daws are a bit on the run from the Eternal Empire. Freeing prisoners, gathering information, stealing ships, and other basic things like that. Wondering if you would be interested in joining a blind man who has intense auditory and visual hallucinations and a strange floating, glowing marshmallow?

Wysp Wysp could be fun for either! Seems like something Scilla would get involved in, so I'd be down to make a little adventure out of it if you are. She flies around just about anywhere so justifying the setting is simple enough

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok
That's rad. Could've been like a string of thefts or smthn? Levi isn't usually a violent offender.

Xarielle Pavanos
Scilla knows Xarielle's sister already so... might as well meet both right?
I'm down to thread with you on some of those criminal activities. I'm pretty rusty on forum RP but i can go with the flow. I'm not sure the rules on multi-threading but I just joined one with a few others who are going to kind of crew up together. If its allowed, we could either have this little situation take place before he runs into the crew I'm threading with presently. Anyway, not sure but interested! Levi Levi

Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok On any note, and I'm not sure if asking here is proper since it's not my thread, but I'm definitely interested in threading with your detective regardless. My character Khan killed a man accidentally in Bakura in a bar fight, and is on the run taking jobs with random smugglers or any other crew he can get a easy job on. I've pretty much put that the father of the person he killed sent out a bunch of BH's but maybe the jedi get involved?

Khan Morren Khan Morren Levi's whole shtick is criminal antics, so we could do something like that regardless of its connection to Miri Nimdok Miri Nimdok and I. Why have just one thread when you can have two? I'll start trying getting some of these ideas in order today so I'll reach out to each of ya to follow-up if that's still of interest to you. Obviously if you guys want your own thread between the two of you, that's your own biz

I'd be down to do a thread. My character's trying to live a simple life as a bartender, but can't seem too keep himself out of trouble, so there's definitely potential for a fun adventure. I think his former Jedi status could give him some interesting interactions with Cato Harth Cato Harth , but I think it would also be fun to do a thread with Scilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom