Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space, Space, and more Space

The crewman turned after a few minutes and looked towards Erebos with a nervous look in his eye. "There is nothing unusual except that there seems to be a loop playing, a-according to the time stamps on the footage that is." The man shrunk back when Erebos stood up suddenly. "Hmm so that brat has some courage after all, coming aboard my ship and then lying to me..." He mused as he placed his hand up against his masks chin.
"Sir there is another ship out there, it just exited hyperspace." The radar operator suddenly shouted out. "Do the pests never cease?" Erebos said to himself but he let his anger turn to fury and allowed it to ripple through the ship, that would at least keep Staar on his toes. Erebos knew he had done something but not what and that was what he'd find out, through extreme pain or persuasion at this moment it didn't matter to him at all.
"Contact it and ask it what it's doing here."

( @D'vok Windroamer The Doppelgangers lament is the only ship out there, [member="Morningstaarr"]'s ship is docked inside it. :D )

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar felt the anger... He knew. "Alright N6 time for plan B."

BEEP!

"Hey I don't want to do this anymore than you do. Prepare to remove your droid brain."

Only minutes later an explosion erupted in the quest quarters.

Ereobs waved his hand and permission was granted to @D'vok Windroamer's ship to board the Doppelgangers Lament. Not a minute after D'Vok had entered the ship an explosion caused the ship to rock a little. "Shut the bay doors and magnetically seal them! All guards to their stations and put up the ray shielded corridor sealers up in the sensitive areas of the ship!" Ereobs shouted at the security station in anger. "Oh and if you can't find out who did this then I'll personally feed you to my Tuk'ata this time!" He said as he stormed out of the bridge and into the turbo lift leading to the main corridor of the ship.
Once he stepped outside he was greeted by his Tuk'ata. "Sniff out that insolent Acolyte, we sith might not be allowed to kill one another but that doesn't mean I can't take his legs for this betrayal."

[member="Morningstaarr"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] Erebos's comlink chimed, coughing was heard. "Erebos my droid's gone insane! It just blew up my quarters and I'm trapped beneath some metal." more coughing, his comms went off.

The message from [member="Morningstaarr"] didn't really lessen his rage but it did allow his cold rage to kick in, his mind was clear while his rage was still burning brightly. With a simple click of the tongue he made the Tuk'ata follow him and entered the turbo lift once more, coming out at the guest quarters he could see the damage wasn't severe but it had caused chaos with the guards and personnel in that section of the ship. "Get your act's together, help the wounded and clear out any debris." He shouted at the crew and they straightened up immediately and then went to do as he had ordered.
A flame burst out of one of the empty crew quarters and threatened to engulf Erebos as he walked passed it but oddly it passed by him and gathered above his hand before he closed his hand and the fire disappeared. "Put out any fires that might have begun due to electrical failure!"

[member="D'vok Windroamer"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar had replaced N6 droid brain with an assassin's droid brain which had only one directive: KILL SITH. Maybe it did too much of a good job. He was trapped under the debris and tried to move it with the force but his concentration was broken due to him being pinned to the ground. "Blast it."

Entering the room he looked around it and then towards [member="Morningstaarr"] when he spotted him. He didn't even have to move to bring the debris off of the acolyte with telekinesis. "Tell me what just happened, Staar. I want the truth or you will regret it." He said, his voice cold as ice and calm as a still lake, hiding the boiling volcano that fueled his power now so effortlessly. His being seemed to radiate a few force tendrils that began to move against Staars mind, Erebos would have his answers through simple truth or.. other means.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar got up and started breathing heavily.

"N6 had been acting wierd ever since we had gone to Sullust. I can only guess someone tampered with his brain when I had gone to the cantina to get a few drinks. It would explain why it took him so long to just grab the locket from the ship."

Staar believed this to be the truth. He was good at doing that. He sat down and rested his eyes.

"Then you won't mind handing that over to me will you?" Erebos then said as he pointed at [member="Morningstaarr"]'s pocket, Seeing only with the force made pockets and pouches nearly see through to him and it did have it's advantages. Then his commlink chimed and he answered. "Sir there is still the man inside the hangar what should we do with him?" "Show him to the confereance room I'll be there shortly, also have engineering send any they can spare into the affected areas of the blast." Erebos responded quickly before he turned around and was about leave the room when he turned his head to the side to look at Staar. "Are you coming?"

@D'vok Windroamer

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar looked around the room. Where was N6? Or well N6's body? Staar smiled the droid was still at large. "Coming" Staar got up and shuffled out of the room behind Erebos.

On the way to the conference room with [member="Morningstaarr"], Erebos got another call and redirected their lift to take them to the hangar level. He came upon [member="[SIZE=14px]D'vok Windroamer[/SIZE]"] as he seemed quite nervous with his blaster drawn. "Put that away before the guard get any ideas." He said in an annoyed tone while he pointed at his blaster, but he didn't stop walking until he came to be right in front of D'vok. Erebos was taller than D'vok and slightly tilted his head forwards so his faceless facial plate seemed to be looking him directly in the eyes.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar was still in pain.

"Hey Erebos I think I'll just be heading to the medbay, ya know my chest was nearly crushed by durasteel and all"

Zhall pulled out of hyperspace in his Firespray patrol ship, requesting permission to board The Dopplegangers Lament. While he waited for [member="Darth Erebos"] to let him board or deny him, he meditated, trying to focus on how to better use his rage to kill the one who injured his arm both times they ran into each other.

Erebos looked at [member="Morningstaarr"] as if examining him, nothing about him was left out from his scrutiny. "Sure, go ahead." Though he looked to the smaller of the males of his Tuk'ata and clicked his tongue thrice and it followed after Staar. Looking back towards [member="D'vok Windroamer"] he seemed to sigh to himself. "Might I ask what you are doing out here in the remote regions of the mid rim?" He hadn't let his words go when he got a message of another ship requesting to land in the hangar.
"I'll allow it but prime the tractor beams and guide the ship into the bay manually, the other three ray's are to stand by should anything try to leave in the mean time." Onboard [member="Zhall Serth"]'s ship a ping came that showed he had gotten permission to come aboard but should prepare himself to be pulled in by tractor beams.
This day was turning into quite the headache for Erebos and he began to rub the forehead of his mask while using the force to make the same massaging gestures against his own forehead with telekinesis.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar had been in the medbay for about a couple of minutes before the bacta tanks fully healed his wounds. "Thanks, doc" He got on his repaired commlink. "Hey Erebos I think I've been enough trouble so I think I'll just give you a couple crates of Sytrium that I have and be on my way, mkay?" He was already halfway to the hanger when he finished the comm.

"So you are here due to curiosity then?" Erebos asked D'vok as he looked over D'vok's ship, and old design but interesting. When the message from Staar came he answered with a low voice. "Stygium, how much?" He asked as he hadn't heard of the substance. With a nod to one of the hangar crew he had them fix up Staar's ship a little, buffer out it's hull and refuel it.
The hangar doors opened and Zhall's ship was visible as it was brought into the empty hangar section.

[member="D'vok Windroamer"]
[member="Morningstaarr"]
[member="Zhall Serth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom