Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space, Space, and more Space

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar smiled. "Oh that, N6 had went to get something from my ship, see here. " He outstretched his hand and showed a locket. "This belonged to my family and I found that I meditate better when it's with me."

( sure )

Erebos turned his head to look at the locket in [member="Morningstaarr"]'s hand. "Is it an heirloom?" He asked as he placed the datapad on the table next to him. Erebos had always found both the objects and concept of heirlooms a curious thing, the only thing he had ever got from his own family were skills and bruises after all.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but he closed it. He opened it again and said "Yes. A family heirloom passed down from my father's father to my father and onto me."

Erebos took a step forwards and raised his hand up, using the force to snatch the locket from [member="Morningstaarr"]'s hand and seemed to observe it in between his fingers as he held it up to were his eyes would be. "Does it do anything? or is it simply emotional attachments that make you keep it?" Erebos himself had a locked around his neck though it was his Tonka Amulet, something he was toying with giving to an apprentice that showed the most promise.

[member="Darth Erebos"] He rubbed his chin. "It, it just holds memories for me" He flashed a fake smile and it disappeared as quickly as it disappeared.

Erebos was puzzled and cocked his head to the side to show this. "If you so wish I can teach you basic alchemy so it can also lead a benefit to you while you wear it on your person." With that he let go of the locket and it lazily floated back to [member="Morningstaarr"], hovering in place so he could grab it from the air.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar saw this opportunity to learn and leaped for it. He grabbed the locket and looked down on it. "I would like and appreciate that very much, Darth Erebos."

Erebos's posture seemed to relax a little as his shoulders lowered and he simply nodded to [member="Morningstaarr"] before looking towards the Chiss woman and with a movement of his head gestured for her to leave the room, which she did after bowing her head slightly. "I will inform the captain to plot a course to Korriban, the birth place of the sith species. I think there isn't a finer place for you to study alchemy then there."
Moving back to the table he picked up the datapad once more. "If you wish I can teach you a little before I go to bed as the journey would take around 15 hours with the lament's hyperspace generator so We can both get a good rest before we land on Korriban if you so wish."

Erebos pressed a button on his wrist and called the captain and told him of the course change after which he motioned [member="Morningstaarr"] to follow him into another room which was made so that it seemed to flow from a single point inside it, a pedestal that had a pool inside it, around were different tools and materials, even surgical tools hung on one side of the wall. "Alchemy is using the Force to effect change on the physical, To change an objects inherent nature or twisting a living being to ones own whims." He said as he gestured towards the pool, it's black liqid seemed to ripple a little as if Erebos was sending a tendril of the force into it to show change.

[member="Darth Erebos"] "Can both the light and the dark use alchemy?" He watched with great interest as the black liquid moved and seeing how it forms.

Erebos nodded to [member="Morningstaarr"] to give him permission. "You are free to go." After Staar had left he moved back into the library and looked towards a Holocron that was on a pedistal on the far side of the room. "Are you sure I'll find She there?" He asked the holocron which seemed to hum to life and an image of a well groomed human male with white hair appeared. "Of course I landed with her on Korriban remember, She should be there as well. The trick will be to find her tomb is all." The old man said with a grin, a grin that brought a shiver down Erebos's spine.

t[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar had lied about why the droid was movng around the ship. He looked down at the locket and smirked. He made his way to his room. He waited until the ship reached korriban or if he was needed.

Erebos stared at the old man projected from the holocron. "Muur, This better work." With that the hologram shut off, Erebos simply sighed to himself as he moved back to the bridge. There was something about [member="Morningstaarr"] that felt off, he seemed much more ambitious than usual acolytes.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar sat in his room studying the force. He had shed his armor and wore more casual clothes. After a couple of hours of studying he felt that he would be ready to try it out. He moved all the objects out of the center of the room and pumped himself up.

"Ok ok I can do I can do this! Go Go Force Lightning!"

He outstretched his hands and was ready for the lightning to come out. Nothing happened.

beep

"Shut up, N6."

On the Bridge everything was relatively quiet, Erebos sat in his command chair but with his head turned towards the security station, almost like he was trying to bore a hole into the back of the crewman's head. "Anything yet?" He asked only to get a nervous. "N-not yet my lord I'm still going through the security cameras there is a lot of footage to cover." Erebos simply sighed as he leaned back. "I wan't to know what that droid was getting for him, find out if he was lying to me or you will take a trip out the airlock do I make myself clear."

[member="Morningstaarr"]

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar could feel Erebos's anger. Was he searching for clues? Staar thought. He was sitting on his bed when he asked N6. "You" He took a bite of some rations "deleted the footage of you getting the data, right?"

beep

"Deleted and put the deleted segment on a loop? Great job, N6!"

D'vok Windroamer sat at the helm of his ship, The Prometheus' Bounty. As his ship came out of hyperspace, he noticed the two ships.
"Oooh, looks fancy."
He brushed off his black duster and checked his DL-44 blaster pistol, before placing it in his holster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom