Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Space, Space, and more Space

Staar's Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor was bordering the Galactic Republic's border near Kashyyyk. He was bored and was waiting for literally anything to happen.

Nearby the stars seemed to shimmer ever so slightly as something moved in the vast blackness of space. As if appearing out of nowhere a large black ship seemed to lift the veil that held it out of view from the naked eye. [member="Morningstaarr"] would then be contacted on a holo feed. On the feed was an older gentleman, wearing the uniform of a captain of the one sith navy, his graying hair swept back and his beard trimmed neatly, all in all a well groomed man with visible experience in his eyes.
voices-in-the-dark-10.jpg
"This is Captain Pelarius of The Doppelganger Lament. Identify yourself or be considered a hostile force" The man said in a commanding voice though behind him just barely in view of the holo camera, sat Darth Erebos. He sat in a throne like command chair that had jagged black crystals reaching out of the top of the back rest and coming together in the middle above the chair, as well as four more, two on either side, coming out of the front of the armrests and curling up.
Erebos had his fingers intertwined in front of were his mouth should be but his faceless mask gave nothing away. Flanking his throne were two large Tuk'ata, sleeping soundly.

Pelarious looked back towards Erebos who waved and the holo image was now a like a bust of his faceless mask. "This is Darth Erebos, You are quite far from one sith territory Acolyte. I invite you aboard if you would like some fresh food and perhaps stretch your legs a little if you so wish?" Erebos said, his tone giving away the smile under his mask, though his voice was deep and distorted through the vocal filter of his mask. Landing instructions were sent to [member="Morningstaarr"]'s navigational system, of course he was allowed to decline if he wished as well.

Once the hangar doors opened up and closed behind the fighter, work-crews moved in to clean, repair and refuel the fighter while Erebos stood in the doorway leaving the hangar bay. On either side of him the two Tuk'ata stood, proud and larger than most of their kind, they seemed to stare out and observe those that came near their master. Erebos waited for [member="Morningstaarr"] to come closer in a patient manner, Staar was an acolyte of the one sith and while Erebos was a knight he wouldn't dictate the acolytes moves, he had invited Staar to come aboard his ship, the acolyte could leave when he wished.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar made his way to to Erebos. He made note of his hounds and bowed. "Thank you for allowing me onto your Starship, Erebos"

Erebos simply nodded to [member="Morningstaarr"] as he stepped in front of him. Dilsya, the female of the pair, moved in and sniffed Staar before she seemed to snort and both left the two sith as they trotted down the hallway behind Erebos. "You are welcome acolyte Staar. I hope you will enjoy your stay aboard the doppelgangers lament.I have guest quarters ready should you wish to extend your stay and if you wish for some fresh food then I can show you to the mess hall." Erebos gestured for Staar to follow him as he'd take him on a tour of the ship. "I must admit though acolyte Staar, the reason I invited you on board was mostly out of curiosity on my part. Why are you so far out here?" Erebos then asked as he walked down the hallway at the same pace Staar would walk in.

[member="Darth Erebos"] Staar nodded off the woman "Thank you Ma'am."
"Simply exploring, Sir. "He takes a look around. "Quite the impressive ship here. How long did it take to build this ship?"

Erebos cocked his head left and right then continued to look forwards. "Thank you, It took around half a month but I had an entire shipyard to build it." He then said as he turned his head towards [member="Morningstaarr"] after he had spoken. "Why did you say ma'am?" He then asked with a curious tone in his voice.

Erebos simply chuckled a little. "Well I've been on a sort of journey of the self for the past few months. Exploring old ruins as well as searching for talented individuals to learn from. After all, one isn't a true sith if he or she doesn't seek self improvement in any shape or form." Erebos explained to [member="Morningstaarr"] before he turned his head to make his mask seem like he was looking at him. "And your reason for being so far out is simply exploring?" He said in a humorous tone.

[member="Darth Erebos"]
"Well, yes. I sent a Master submission at the academy and I'm waiting for someone to well, accept"
He itched below his chin nonchalantly

"Huh... What is it you are looking to learn mainly at the academy?" Erebos then asked as he pointed his hand towards a door they were passing which was the mess hall, if [member="Morningstaarr"] wanted to eat then it would be a perfect opportunity for him to take a look. Other wise Erebos would simply continue the walking tour.

[member="Darth Erebos"] He waved it off "I had some rations in the ship. What I'm really wanting to learn is really how to master my force powers, I can really only just move crates and persuade some fools if they're as smart as bantha's."

Erebos chuckled at that. "Well the mind trick has it's uses though I've not learned it yet. So you're most interested in the development of your force powers then, well there are plenty of good teachers in that regards among the sith. I believe that the trick is simply to find them." His tone was a friendly one, [member="Morningstaarr"] would have a hard road ahead of him but it seemed he had what it took.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom