Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometime After the Time After. (Siobhan)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Memory Chain!

Sio central focused on her memory, Coryth receiving her energy, Nato receiving her memory, Coryth passing her energy through Sio's memory to Nato, and back from Sio. Her poisons ocean just dropped, there was nowhere for the sith energy to go, it looped inward on itself, folding up and taking two years of Nato with it. For what seemed like forever she was falling through her mind, sinking into her bed almost. Bump her eyes opened, not sure if she was at a wedding, or on a bed. Ummm. Her head felt heavy, things were jumbled, mostly okay but faces were harder to make out inside her mind and outside, fuzzy.

Light energy was healing through her, she didn’t see Coryth like a mirror would show you, she saw her as a guiding light through her mind, waking up to what she gave others, her inner healing energy was what Nato saw, she was glowing, “Hey,” she said to Coryth, huge Nato smile saying hello, “you look pretty.” She would have waved to Sio too, but her binds keeping her safe kept her pinned, so she blinked happily, bubbly eyes.

Why was her head always hurtin’? Vision returning to normal, “did I fall over?” A small inquisitive voice asked. It was over, and she was okay, but her mind was jumbled. Maybe someone could help her to straighten her head up? “Everyone looks funny,” small curl of her mouth rising, wondering why she couldn’t move, oooff really bad hangover this time! Everyone was all tense, tired, and was that relief? What kind of trouble was she in!

Hmmm don’t say you’d done it again Nato, whatever it was!

“Didn’t mean to!” She instinctively said.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

Coryth exhausted, worn ... managed a soft smile as Nato finally spoke. "Hey there ... Welcome back to the land of the living." The redhead said quietly. She'd expended much of her own energy helping to heal the young woman and now ... Well now, Coryth wasn't sure moving from the bed herself would be a wise choice at all.

"Sio, you can let her go on, I believe we are past the danger."

The small redhead then shook her head to Nato's question, "No, no I'm afraid not. Sith poison nearly managed to take your life from you, but you should be fine now." Coryth said as she reached to grab the healing crystal and placed it back into her bag.

"You didn't do a thing wrong, I promise. The poison tried to use you to resist. We unfortunately had to restrain you for that." Reaching up with her sleeve Coryth wiped away a few beads of sweat from her own forehead. "But you're fine now, and safe."

[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Natol'ine"]

It was done. Hearing Coryth's words Siobhan quickly released Nato from her telekinetic grip and the invisible binds dissipated into nothingness. Siobhan felt tired, though obviously a good deal less than Coryth since she had not been the one doing the healing, and she could see how worn-out the little redhead was from her exertions.

Siobhan let out a breath she had not realised she had been holding, relief evident in her features and words. "You'll be fine, Nato. Coryth neutralised the Sith Poison. It won't hurt you again," she gave Nato's hand a tight squeeze as she settled down on the edge of the bed, glancing over to the redhead. "Thank you so much, Coryth."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Its gone!” Nato was tired, exhausted, but she threw her arms around Coryth, clinging on, then popped up a bit for the bed, and threw her arms around Sio. Double Nato-hug achieved! But that was about all she could do, because she hurt, ached and felt itchy, where was she again? Her poison had been a weight on her mind for a very long time. She caught a glance of herself in a mirror, great big gloop of hair drizzled down her face, why was she always looking a mess when she met people nowadays, oh well.

Sith Poison! Oh! What about them!

“Thank you.” Her mouth said very slowly to Coryth, “did I do anything, like hurt people?” She looked around a bit, hopefully she hadn’t “broke anythin'?” She was sleepy, and her eyes were struggling to stay open, but she beamed feeling safe and content. No more poison, she was free of her past. If she'd broken something she should really pay, well if having no money meant she could pay.

One more question racing through her mind for Coryth, “Are you okay?” Her quiet tired voice asked, she’d be devastated if she’d hurt anyone or they expended too much to heal her, she propped herself up on her elbows to stay awake, “did I, y’know hurt you, or did you, kinda, well,” did Coryth hurt herself helping? That wasn't a nice thought, and she wouldn't be able to sleep until she knew.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

Coryth sighed softly, and smiled. "It is, dear. It is gone." Briefly she wrapped her arms around the young woman before she pulled away.

"You're most welcome. I'm just glad that I was able to help you, and so close by." The tiny woman glanced behind her to the small statue that had been tossed her way. "You didn't hurt anyone, no. Though I'm afraid that little statue didn't end up so well. But it's fine. You're okay, that's all that we really care about."

Coryth shifted back on her knees, and leaned back resting heavily on her arms. "I'll be fine, just a little worn. Sith poison, is a very complicated affair and it took a lot of energy and power from the force to heal you. I've just exhausted my resources a bit, but I'll be alright I promise."

She did smile, "Healing is my gift in life, my passion. It's what I do for others. So, yes it took a lot from me, but with a night of sleep I'll recover and be good as new tomorrow. But more importantly, how are you feeling?"

"My beautiful angel," Siobhan spoke to Coryth in a tone that conveyed strong fondness and affection. Then again, the redhead was a special snowflake. Releasing Nato she leaned over to plant a deep, passionate kiss on Coryth's lips, running her hand through her firemane. She had to keep up with that frosty elf after all!

"Coryth's the best healer I know. You'll be fine, Nato. I'm so glad you're ok."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
No more poison. No more stomach pains. No more itchiness. No more feeling ill. No more being scared. No more, no more, no more, that felt good. "I want to help." Nato said to Coryth, help her how she had no idea, but that thought wasn't going anywhere.

Small statues, what about its memories, all broken! Nato-elbows pushed her up to try and spot what she’d broken, and a squeaking yawn met her lips, eyes blinking. “I feel good!” She answered and almost shut her eyes, popping them up.

“Can I get us somethin’,” what could she get Coryth or Sio, for saving her life! Okay that was a big thing, they didn’t do holocards for that, not even cakes. Material things, Nato wanted to give her materials things like she’d always got through her life, her first instinct. “Could buy like a big, I dunno somethin’ big for everyone.” Was all she managed to say before yawning into her hand again, “we could do somethin’ really big.”

No way she was going to bed, she scrunched her toes, and told herself as much.

Going quiet, she was out of words, yeah right. “I’m gonna be savin you both next, promise.” She wiggled a tired finger out front of her and then, “see I’m not tired,” her faint voice insisted, okay she’d said that out loud not in her head. Determined to have a brave face now, she couldn’t always be, being the damsel in distress. Those pillows though, she was almost swallowed up by them.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Coryth smiled faintly, a blush soon spreading across her cheeks as Sio kissed her. The redhead unfortunately a little too exhausted to put much energy into the exchange. "Thank you, Sio." She said quietly, a little embarrassed at the public display of affection.

"Oh Nato, it's fine. I don't need much other than some rest. Maybe a meal here a little later and even that is more than I could ask for, especially someone like you who has already been through so much. " She couldn't help but smile as Natol'ine's desire to give her, them something in return.

"But if you are really determined to help us, give us something in return. I'm sure we could find something."

'Her' Coryth was just adorable. Well, at least Siobhan thought so! I'm still not gonna succeed at making an exhibitionist out of you, am I? she telepathically broadcast to the short stack of fire. Oh, wait, there was a kid watching. Well, sort of! "Nato, it's fine. You've been through a lot. You don't have to repay anyone. If you need to rest, you can stay in this room for a bit. It's my personal suite after all. Same goes for you, Cory," she said warmly.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
She fidgeted, butttt she really wanted to repay them! Awww, hmm, meal ack diet, oh “okay, meal my treat,” her yawns nearly zonked her out.

Nato it seemed took affection so literally in her life, she hadn’t even really minded or noticed everyone kissing, just like any other thing, hug, or smile, or whatever, all affection was natural to her. Her favorite hangouts were on zeltros after all! Sleepy… “I know sibby but gotta do somethin’, I mean, so you know,” everyone still likes me, but instead she replied, “you can show us trouble.” Trouble yep, Nato wanted to see where people went here to get into trouble, “fun kind.” Trouble, a meal, and a sleep, gotta sleep.

Okay

She blew her hair up, but it just flopped back to her nose again.

“Just a lil sleep.”

Then she was gone, soon to be snoring, or not because she never snored, but snoring anyway.

Fin for Nato

Fantastic thread!

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom