Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometime After the Time After. (Siobhan)

Starleaves n Stimcafs
The Tirathana Skyport
Afternoon
Trade District

Lost among thronging crowds was a lone Kiffar girl, with far too little fun in her life, who couldn’t see where fun was, and hadn’t see any for a little while. Plus she was walking on her tip toes, people were too tall here, why couldn’t they make shorter people. Well yep, finally it happened. Their freighter, Ambiguous Statement docked at a friendly place, and after their last rest, lifetimes ago, everyone wanted to spend time doing different things. Nato had spent so long running, she needed her feet up, and cup of something warm and minty. Also she wanted to find her old friend Siobhan, maybe catchup and she figured here was safe, kinda, maybe.

Their crew had hit a bar, and others stayed with their ship because they had no fun at all with their lives. She wasn’t bitter, nope, well maybe yes she was. She’d just wanted company, whatever, their last few days had been hard on all of them, she just felt tense and she hated that. Grr.

Nato was in autumn red today, thick t-shirt dress with wide kimono sleeves, and a snug high cut neckline that helped hide any bruises from her recent scuffle, and being thick she felt warm, that was a plus. Matching strapped sandals left the rest of her leg bare, with subtle silver star stud earrings, and an eye visor clipped oddly around her wrist, pulled tight. She was bruised underneath, and she was walking with a bit less spring than usual, but you could only tell when you really looked, Nato didn't give that kind of stuff away easy.

Hmm shiny thing? She shuffled over to a gem stall and smiled, so innocently, wandering her hands about their products, couldn’t hurt right? Not when she just took one shiny thing, not a gem, but, something like… that clock over there! Nato pointed excitedly toward a chronometer behind the shop keeper, but he didn’t understand. Literally glowing with memories, so many sights had imprinted, she was dazzled by that hue coming off this thing which everyone looked at, keeping their attention on all day, setting when they had important events to remind themselves of.

She had to have!

“How much!”

“The chrono? It’s not for sale, the clock’s store property”

“Pretty please? I'll pay whatever.” Nato tilted her head, looking hopeful, having something new to enjoy after years with old memories aboard ship, would be a nice change.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@Nato'line

"Miss. This chrono is the store's property. Now go buy something actually for sale!"

"I'll pay. I'm sure you can make an exception - just this once? Am I correct?" Suddenly, just as the storekeeper was getting annoyed, a new voice chimed in. Instantly the Eldorai, for it was the race of pointy-eared, long-lived elves that the trader belonged, turned his attention towards the newcomer...and promptly seemed a good deal more cooperative, even subservient. He even threw in a quick bow.

"Countess, it's just an ordinary chrono. Nothing even remotely special about it. But if you insist. It'll be yours right away."

"I do. I take it this suffices?" Siobhan Kerrigan asked - or rather stated, for she was the sort of woman who did not expect to be refused - as she passed over credit chits over the counter. The storekeeper nodded and promptly took the chronometre into his hands and passed it over to Nato. "Thank you." However, by then Siobhan had already taken her attention off the elf and was purely focused upon the girl. A frown creased Siobhan's feature as she looked upon her. It had been...well, this writer will not even attempt to come up with a timeline since everyone counts differently, but suffice to say it had been a hell of a long time and a good deal had happened, both good and bad, but she still remembered that face pretty well.

"Nato...what are you doing here? What happened to you?" Storekeeper completely forgotten, she gently took the girl by the hand. Presumably Nato'line would notice that Siobhan looked...rather different as well. For one, she had a strong, clearly painful limp and was forced to lean heavily upon a cane. Likewise she was elegantly dressed in a maroon skirtsuit and a fine pair of heels. However, there was a certain tiredness to her aura and if anything her features were even more scarred than before.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Sibby? Was that really? “Siobhan!” Came blurted out excitedly, a huge beaming smile followed, and she happily accepted her friends hand.

“Oh y’know been like always, fightin' smithies, forever,” she blew her hair upwards with a pffft boring, so glad to have a break here, “we kept calling but nobody was comin’, we figgured everyone else was toast, then y’know one day, poof, were clear.” There were excitement and relief in her voice too, she pulled her sleeve with her free palm, she didn’t really get it, how nobody else was ever there but Sith, her head was fuzzy. That had been the netherworld for them, all day, every day, alone, with little break, cut off. For her much less time had gone by, but every day felt like ten, she was very out of touch.

Want to hug, was that alright? Well… maybe half hug, no she’d probably think she was being too, you know, well huggy, oh well. Nato tip toed up, half hugged sibby gently, and let her go quickly, hoping that was okay. She did look different, that dress suited her, “you look different kinda, I like, classy and smart” Her head bobbed up and down. Her own collection no matter how big, had seemed mighty small these days, because she’d had no chance to shop!

She’d got a gift too, this one was special, “Thank you,” her voice whispered, other people probably thought she was crazy but she held her clock to her chest with her free hand, like a rare treasure, already feeling that memory glow. Siobhan's aura might feel fragile, was that the right the word, because Nato still felt safe around her, but Sibby didn’t seem so stoic, something had changed, shifted maybe to be less of a load on her shoulders.

Her friend was using a cane and she looked like someone had hurt her, but she was okay, right... right? She looked okay, she hoped, Siobhan could probably feel Nato’s concern for her friend alongside her excitement. “Whatcha been doin’?” She said as innocent as any child, still with that Natio-wide grin on her face, but she really meant, are you okay Sibby, and even without Sibby's connection to the force, her voice probably said as much.

[member="Natol'ine"]

The enthusiastic reaction to her presence and the hug seemed to catch Siobhan a bit off-guard, but then she smiled and happily returned it, allowing herself to be pulled into an embrace as she hugged Nato. Well, as much as you could when you only had use of one arm, but the point still stood. "Such a brave, spirited girl. I'm...sorry for losing touch with you, for not being there to help in your battles. You must tell me all about what happened," she said. The attempt at an apology sounded a bit trite to her, but nonetheless it was how she felt.

Nato complimenting her appearance and attire made her beam, though. See, while Siobhan probably had a number of positive qualities, she had recently become rather vain, much like every good aristo. Fortunately, it seemed that the Kiffar enjoyed good fashion as much as she did. "Aww, thanks, dear. You look nice as well. Maybe I should take you shopping here some day? So many good places." Yes, as of late Sio was a bit of a girly girl. When she was not summoning tornadoes, dropping buildings, dismembering scum and stuff.

"You're welcome, sweetie. Least I can do," she said in response to seeing how happy the little gift seemed to make Nato, gently patting her hand. "Plenty has happened. Killed plenty Sith and monsters, got maimed a few times...then I got tired of it. Too much crusading across the galaxy, too little actually living my own life without the risk of imminent death hanging above my head. Tegaea and I settled down on Kaeshana. We have our own company here. And I have a daughter now, she's about your age. We were...in the netherworld as well," she said.

Well, this was a very concise summation with little details. Among other things, not so long ago she had been spaced. And then later almost been flash-wiped. Oh, and she had three sets of memories in her head now, two of which were not her own. "Wanna go somewhere less crowded where we can talk? I know a place here where we can have privacy and get something to eat and drink."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Yeah… yep she’d been sad not to see anyone but, “aww nobodies fault, things happen, people like us get pulled away,” at least Nato did. Being a runaway Kiffar she didn’t stay one place long, just flowing with whatever happened, she’d kinda like to see her dad again, missed him, but when they got a chance they would, maybe. Part of running forever made her realise, the way Siobhan asked, she maybe had found something good here, a home, she had a place to be separated from, and that made Nato happy. A bit of emotion lingered around her midnight blue eyes, for herself and how life had gone a different way. “yeah”, she blinked a couple of times.

“Kinda sound happy here,” Nato rebounded cheerfully, kicking her sandals together and rubbing her eye to hide any emotion with her fingertip. She could see Siobhan had been through things, but, there was definitely something good here for her to come home to. “Yeppers, love to talk for a lil while, do you know a place with minty drinks?” That would just be icing on a cake, mint icing, grr now she was hungry.

Their crew was one of a few that probably had no idea what was going on, they’d been out toward fringes of space, fighting Sith and evading crystal hunters, running always, then suddenly things were different, but still the same only more running. “Netherworld? That's what all that was?” She had a moment of puzzled silence, her lips pressed together, not long because Nato didn’t do silent for long. Hmm she had a wiggling curiosity her head, “Countess?” she asked with eager and happy curiosity. Maybe Siobhan had been a countess before too, back then she was like a protector, a warrior, with a lot inside of herself and outside to be protecting.

“Yep, yep, crusading’s tiring,” her head bobbed, making sure her collar was pulled up, not for her bruises because she didn’t want people to see she had no tattoo, always vain and self-conscious about missing qukuuf markings too, that and all those crystal things they did to her after coruscant. Siobhan had a daughter too, she would have to know more!

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan gave the young Kiffar a nod. "Yeah, some crazy queen called Akala, a mad goddess of some sort, did some mojo. Trillions of people got sucked into the netherworld for...some reason. My wife and daughter vanished, I went after them. Last I heard Akala tried to suck the Force out of everyone and then later died." Oh, and it sucked to be on Corellia because first Ayden Cater dropped shipyards on it, then the mad goddess ripped it in half. As for Sio's netherworld antics, well, on the way to a portal she had lost an arm and an eye. It truly sucked to be one of Sio's limbs.

The mention of her title made her smile thinly. "That's new. The Queen of Kaeshana's an old friend of Tegs and me, so she ennobled. Sort of a 'thank you for saving the planet a lot' gift." Given the fact that Siobhan was convinced her services had not been properly recognised by the Protectorate, which was now no longer cool, it had made her happy.

"Anyway, come on, dear. I just the place," and so she would lead Nato across the vast Tirathana Skyport. Well, part of it obviously. The space station did not only serve defence purposes, an implacable sentinel in orbit of Kaeshana, but was also a commercial station where you could pretty much by anything you wanted. In a number of ways the Eldorai were...more liberal than humans. However, they would be going somewhere respectable, namely a fancy place on the upper levels of the station.

The 'Asur Lounge' was an exclusive place for the wealthy to come sit, drink, eat, and watch beautiful Kaeshana below. Due to the complex rotational machinery it was always able to face the planet, with a nice vista of the stars. Siobhan confidently moved through the exclusive crowd and quickly found the pair a place at a more private booth from where they would have an excellent view of the planet below. Gesturing Nato to sit, she herself sat down in one of the comfortable leather chairs. A pretty Eldorai waitress would soon show up to take their orders.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Crazy sucking force people, whelp Nato decided that was waaay over her head, as her sheepish look probably let on. Sibby had lost her family there? “Got them outta there right?” Nato stopped, she would have hopped back on their ship and gone looking for them, she had no idea how but, well yeah, that was a big but.

Shuffling on with her friend, “wow way fancy”, yep touch of class, her and fyor might have hung out here, she’d mingle or dance, he’d never leave his bar, and then he’d carry her home. She chuckled, fond memories. Touching a nearby wall, just before they sat, she felt a lot of classy memories, better than a stinky ship’s bunk with just a snoring room mate nearby.

Plopping herself opposite Siobhan, she kicked her sandals off, and curled her feet up on her seat next to herself, wiggling her toes free, they were painted a light red. Real expensive looking, but y’know she’d not been out for ages, that was okay. “Sooo you have a daughter! AND saved a planet?” Nato blinked, and giggled, snugging herself against these comfy seats, sitting here felt like heaven.

She peeked her head up to the waitress.

“Anythin’ minty, and strong, and warm, and maybe, do you have any like fruity umbrellas or long glasses? Maybe smidge of sweet on top, not much tho’," she whispered to Sibby, "i'm on a diet,” Nato couldn’t be anymore thin if she tried, but she was self-conscious, more so these days.

[member="Natol'ine"]

"Yeah, I found them. The spirit of my old Jedi master guided me to them. They're ok. Maybe you can meet my daughter later," Siobhan would assure Nato. [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] was a real sweetheart. Well, at least her mummy thought so!

Nato's response to the classy restaurant made Siobhan beam. The girl's - yes, Nato was nineteen years old and, given the sort of things she had experienced, like facing an insane, cannibalistic Sith Lord in a duel, you could probably not consider her a child anymore, but perhaps it was Siobhan's newly-found maternal streak talking - enthusiasm seemed contagious. It helped Siobhan take her mind off from the worries that were plaguing her, for, though it might not appear so on the surface, things were far from well. It had only been a few days since she had spoken with the Queen and learnt of the cataclysm that would hit the elf planet in about a year. A disaster Firemane and the Eldorai were preparing for, though in secret for now.

For her part Siobhan kicked her heels off, for while they were very sexy and made her look taller, they were not that comfortable, which made her desire a foot massage from [member="Coryth Elaris"]! It went without saying that her toenails were perfect and glowed a bright red.

Siobhan gave Nato a somewhat amused look when she mentioned being on a diet. "Sweetie, take a look in the mirror. You're thin as a rail and could use some meat on your ribs. I'll have to invite you to dinner and have my wife fatten you up a bit. She's a great cook." Yes, Mum, whatever you say! Turning her attention to the waitress again, she addressed her. "I'd like a glass of Kaeshana wine please."

Anyhow, the pretty waitress took it all in stride and noted the order. "Of course, Lady. You'll have your drinks in a few moments," then she turned away and headed off. Siobhan could not fully resist the urge to oggle her butt as the Eldorai left them, before turning her attention back to Nato.

"Kaeshana got hit hard by the disappearances, but reconstruction's been proceeding apace. Firemane, the company Tegs and I run, has been helping the natives modernise so they don't get pushed around. We also manufacture weapons, provide mercenaries to clients. We actually have our own small cadre of force-users, even a Jedi Master who's a great healer."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato bobbed her head at the mention of Sio's daughter, “Yeppers, Kinda really like that idea, maybe like a trip?” She could use a trip, anywhere where she could take her shoes off and not feel metal, that’d be nice.

Food and her appearance, that was a toughie, Coruscant had made her self-conscious. “Yeah,” Nato shrugged and glanced away, then back, “I never feel thin, y’know, not since,” Her voice dropped to nothing, admitting that was a big step, Siobhan’s maternal instincts were probably a good influence, she’d have usually just joked or changed their subject, like she was about to.

Looking about and down to their view of “Kaeshana, bit like’a heaven,” she said wistfully. If they had a netherworld thingy out there, maybe heaven was about to. “We went to a bar once me and Fyor, on Coruscant, soo expensive, we had to win three games of sabacc to get’ta drink, well he did, I just sort’a distracted people.” She smirkled, a cross between a smirk and a laugh. Taking a second’s breath, midnight blue eyes shining, memories, “we shared that drink all night. I never could get Kei to come he’d always be off playing hero”, her voice was up and down, like she couldn’t find her tone, or how she felt. These random people were like her family, they’d been together so long, she’d lost contact with her real family. She loved them.

“Does your wife do stuff here too?” Nato asked, hoping she wasn’t prying, listening happily. Then everything else just faded out, she even put her clock gift down on her table. “Healer?” This was almost too good. “Are they expensive? We have a little left,” Almost every one of their crew was suffering something, Sera and her dreamwalking, her back and those horrible… things… implants, then Taiden was just a mess.

[member="Natol'ine"]

Nato was not prying, for Siobhan was quite happy to talk about her family. Likewise, though her empathy was very weak, she could sense the strands of love connecting Nato to her crew. The feeling made her smile. It helped take her mind off the doom and gloom she knew was coming.

"[member="Tegaea Alcori"] - my wife - runs Firemane together with me. She's CEO. Used to be Lady Protector of OP back when it was still worth something. We've been together for many years. She saved my life back when I was still a Jedi. Long time ago," she said with a strong note of affection in her tone. She would have spoken even more on this matter, but she saw how Nato's attention was drawn to the one word. Healer.

"Do you need medical attention? Or do your friends need it? [member="Coryth Elaris"] is our resident healer, the best I've known. You don't have to pay anything. If you need help, I'll just give her a call. She's dedicated her whole life to helping those who need it." Sometimes her desire to help however she cured and cure the sick led her into very dangerous situations. Actually that happened a lot! Siobhan loved the short stack of fire deeply, but she was a bit of a trouble magnet. Then again, the same applied to Siobhan.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Free! Taiden could really use some help! “Yes PLEASE! She put a hand to her mouth realising she’d just shouted, “erm, I mean, yep, yep please Sibby.” She looked about a bit at the place embarrassed, and scooched down in her seat, making herself smaller, maybe she could fade into her seat if she really tried.

Nope.

Oh well, she popped her head up soon enough. "Some of us could really use her help, Taiden is pretty beat up, not sure if he'll y'know...walk, but be nice to have someone look."

Stretching up, their drinks arrived, Nato's was a mix of fruits, an umbrella and a thick red cocktail. The Kiffar was soon sipping her drinks top, tasting sweetness, and mint. These were two things that made a good drink. Like cake, as long as icing was there, the cake was going to be okay. Nato remembered Sio was a Jedi once. That had made her feel better for not fitting in when they’d started training together. Nato had tried being a Jedi too but never really found her feet, they moved too much, pesky feet.

“Saved you? What happened?” This sounded a romantic story, and she loved them, pulling her sleeves up in her palms, she leaned forward on their table, legs crossing, head resting on her palms. “Did she save you from slavers? Rescue you from a fallin’ ship? Oh I know! She saved you from a Sith, she came and swooped in!” Her eyes were big like saucers, she lived for memories like this!

[member="Natol'ine"], [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Unfortunately, the story, while romantic in many ways, was also filled with pain. That said, Nato's reaction was terribly cute! "She saved me from a coven of energy vampires. Adril...my Jedi master...and I were on vacation. We became lovers then, everything was perfect bliss, but what we realised too late was that the resort was a cover for sadistic leeches. Long story cut short, we got captured, separated...tortured. Terrible things happened. Lost an eye." What she did not mention was that she had been raped by the leeches.

"Tegaea burst in and rescued me. She was this larger than life amazon, to me at least. She was a Republic soldier back then. Strong muscles, confident. Then we went, saved Adril and slaughtered the monsters. We kept in touch after that and after Adril gave her life to kill an eldritch abomination and save my life, I drifted from the Jedi. Tegaea brought me into Omega then and me direction. We hooked up then."

She took a sip of her wine. Say what you want about the Eldorai, xenophobic witches they might be, but their wine was awesome. Then she fished out her comm device thingie - or whatever people in this Galaxy use to make phone calls - and tapped in the number of [member="Coryth Elaris"]. "Sending a message to Coryth about your friends. Sure she'll be happy to help!"

Coryth had been in bed, ahem ... sleeping. Some details cannot be given for the sake of the kiddies! She shifted underneath the covers from her spot against a very lovely Eldorai by the name of [member="Kaida Taldir"]. Hearing her comlink beep again she fumbled on the nightstand for it. Getting her hands on it, she read over the message Siobhan had sent. Her gaze drifted to Kaida for another moment. "Looks like I might have to head to work soon."

With a sigh she started to type a message in reply to Siobhan. Where do you need me, and when? And who exactly needs help? Not that the who really mattered so much as the fact that her skills were needed. She had a calling, a gift to heal and was not ever about to deny it from a single soul who needed it.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Kaida stirred, grunting in something that sounded like annoyance when her Coryth-sized, firemaned blanket vanished from her considerable bosom. Truly, it was most displeasing to her when her...wait, what were they anyway? Friends with benefits, lovers, girlfriends? Quasi-girlfriends! No, wait, that just sounded silly, emo and indecisive.

"Who is it?" she asked a bit groggily. By now Kaida knew better than to argue with the short stack of fire when it came to her calling. It never worked and she liked her sex privileges. Besides, it might come across as needy.

Coryth was already reaching for her clothing, "Siobhan." She said quietly as she slipped her pants back on, knowing there was a dislike between the two women. Quickly she stepped from bed to grab her shirt. "As much as I hate to leave your bed, she said there was someone who needed help and healing ... So, I have to go." A sigh came, as she was really starting to get attached to Kaida.

[member="Kaida Taldir"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Kaida suppressed a sigh. The truth was, both she and Siobhan intensely disliked each other. Understatement. Coryth was a new factor that complicated their already terribly bad working relationship. The truth was that Siobhan had plenty of history with Coryth that Kaida did not have. She had even slain the Sith Lord that had made Coryth's life a living hell. In other words, deep down part of Kaida could not help but feel ever so slightly insecure, though she would never admit it. After all, she was not a clingy wet hen.

So...she had to swallow her pride. As much as it pissed her off. You see, fretting would not do any good. "I understand. Then go help. I'll see you later...at my place," at that Kaida quickly crossed the distance between them and pulled Coryth into a very heated, deep kiss before slapping her butt. "Pet."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Never blinking once, words formed imaginative images with Sibby’s story unfolding, her face playing them out, cringing and then opening up, then beaming happily. Nato’s own little fantasy world, like she was there with her. “Sad! And happy, and really sad! She died, Adril, what was she like?" Nato felt lumpiness, like an emotion that came out and went, never really going, just always there to remind you of past times, part of life. Kiffar memories took her on wild rides, good thing she hadn’t still been holding Siobhan’s hand else she’d of probably cried, she so nearly did anyway, blinking as Sibby finished, she rubbed an eye again.

“Dreamy Adventures,” Nato sighed, and flumped an inch further into her palms, “She was really your hero, the one,” Nato decided, feeling her heart leap happily, “where can I find that one?” asking wistfully and joking, poking her drink with her stick to taste some sweet fruity thing, just asking to be nibbled, which she did. Only nibble because she was on her diet, and sticking to it! Until her stomach rumbling put her on autopilot to someone's unsuspecting leftovers. Leftovers were okay, they didn't count if they weren't yours.

Hmm, she sat up and sipped, whatever her drink was, minty goodness. “Can I kinda, I dunno, do helpful things?” Kei was rubbing off on her, she wanted to do something for her friend helping her, and she liked how she was feeling here too. “Feeling bad, takin' advantage, and not givin’ anything.” Last thing she wanted was Siobhan to think bad of her, or greedy, or weak, or… her list went on.

[member="Natol'ine"], [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Siobhan quickly typed up a response to Coryth. At the Asur Lounge on the Skyport. Met an old friend. She's got a small ship, her buddies got beaten up pretty badly. Meet me here. Message sent. As much as Siobhan would have liked using telepathic communication, that would have been impractical since the space station was in orbit and Coryth far away on the planet! Bond or no bond. Yes, she was sort of linked with her. Taldir was not. Space elf could suck it!

Upon reflection, this writer is not even sure whether Siobhan would know about the redhead's antics with a certain frost elf, but no matter. "Adril was...very strong, fiery, opinionated. Clashed with the Council a lot. We were rogues before it was cool and trendy," Siobhan replied. She obviously did not mention that the pyromancer had also been a neurotic wet hen. Rose-tinted glasses for the win! She took a sip from her wine, savouring the taste, for it was truly delicious.

"I can introduce you to Tegs. She should be at home at our villa. And, Nato, really, you're not taking advantage by having your friends get fixed up. That said, what are your plans now? You gonna go back adventuring or do you wanna...stick around? Because if you want, I'm sure you could get a place at my company. We could als help you further with your Force training." The offer was made, but if Nato refused she would not push it, though she was genuine in her offer.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Coughing and brushing her throat. Nato tapped her finger to her lip, dipping her eyes briefly, voice dipping along too. “Adril sounds cool” she thought, her favourite Jedi did things like that, and her voice was sympathetic, genuine because Sio was sharing loads with her. She was happy her friend was trusting her like this, making her perk up.

“Thanks sibby, for y’know speaking with me, seeing me, love to see where home is and meet Tegs!“ She blinked, feeling drowsy. “I maybe had too much, s'xcuse me” Maybe she just had a cold, or fever, only mild though. Why did she have that drink, grrr, mint helped usually.

Running her hand along her glass, “all my stories and adventures are boring, running away, some sithies, nothin’ like yours, no biggy.” She curled her legs up toward herself, avoiding putting anything too close to her Stomach. A Diet, maybe, Nato did look thin. Her body seemed to relax when she was curled up.

“I could work here?!” her smile was so wide now you could barely fit the edges of it her face. “What would I do?” What did she do? This was her fantasy, her favorite kind, on their trip over she had wondered what living here would be like. She felt safe here, and Siobhan had a way of putting her at ease, calming her down, even considering everything. “Maybe I’d get to spin tanks!” She said enthusiastically, she was enthusiastic, but also something was behind that enthusiasm that maybe Siobhan could see now if she focused on Nato.

Post 95 here has everything.

[member="Lady Exedō"]

Coryth only offered a sad little smile at the sigh, knowing so well of the dislike the two women shared.

Coryth returned the kiss with as much passion as she could muster wrapping her arms around Kaida. Pulling away a silly little grin had appeared upon her lips. "Thank you, for understanding." Her life was always going to be complicated, and chances are she'd always run off when someone called her for help. It was just in her nature to do that, caring more for others than she ever did herself.

A small squeal escaped her lips as the Eldorai smacked her toosh. "Yes, Mistress." Somethings were just too enjoyable to say no to. This .. certainly qualified for that.

As she adjusted her clothing quickly, her comlink beeped again. Checking it once more she read the message over. Be there soon. On my way now. With that she headed for the spaceport, prompting booking the next flight out to the Skyport. And soon enough she was on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom