Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sometime After the Time After. (Siobhan)

[member="Natol'ine"], [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Nato's enthusiasm took Siobhan a bit by surprise, though she smiled. Genuinely. "I imagine you could do plenty of things. You can handle yourself in a fight and we can use people like that for field work. We don't do anything illegal, so no need to worry about that. And unless I'm mistaken you did some infiltration work for AoL at...Bimmassari right? We have an intelligence department that can use new people."

Headed by the lovely Mirien Valdier, the sweetest ice queen ever. Well, Siobhan thought she was very sweet, though she might be a little biased in that regard. However, then a frown creased Siobhan's features as she looked upon the girl. There was no reason for her to distrust Nato but something felt...off about her. Something the girl might not even be aware of. Siobhan did not have Coryth's empathy, but she still sensed...something. Not enough for her to discern the exact nature, but there was darkness.

"Nato, tell me all about your skirmishes with the Sith. Who did you fight? Were you...infected with anything, stabbed by some sort of Sith weapon, did anything unusual happen?" she asked carefully, concern evident.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“I could dance too.” Nato remarked happily, rubbing her feet together. Nothing illegal so keep your hands to yourself Nato! No sticky fingers, or even wandering feet. Kei was like that with her. She didn’t mind so much about the whole illegal thing, sometimes things were just lying around, people had just thrown them out, but if Sio minded she would behave, yep promise!

Her questions! Did she know? Well durr Nato she was Sio! Of course she knew, little bit of hero worship going on inside her young head. Beans were spilled.

“Down under nethers we had all kinds’a crazy stuff goin’ on.” She pulled at her sleeve, finding a loose thread, “always shooting, and no sleep,” ran them ragged, people just drifted away from them or apart further into the netherworld. She hadn’t thought back further, or wanted to. There was old crusty but he’d only done usual Sith stuff, and was always after them, she was used to old pale face.

“We did go to Bimm, Bimm was different. There were sith, worse than on Coruscant,” her face scrunched up, that was not nice memories, things that rolled around in her head, and being who she was, she REALLY remembered them. That came off in woosh, surging emotion. “Hurt lots. Lot of…,” ack she couldn’t even say what that Sith had done, what she’d seen or what she’d made Nato see, nothing like she had expected, forced inside her head. “I lost myself, only for a'lil bit.” She admitted quietly, vulnerable, that was a Sith that gave Sith nightmares. [member="Lady Exedō"] "Yeah I got sort of stabbed, only a lil, don't worry Sio," Nato lied here, to herself too, Sio looked like she had enough to think about here.

Darkside poison was in her. The netherworld slowing things down like it had for them, had probably saved her life.

But whatever, she was here, Sio was here, this place was heaven out of nethers, and she had this right now. “Sneaky and get paid? Where do I sign up?” Pondering, trying to really change their subject. ”That would be fun.” She smirkled, her eyes sparkling, didn’t matter that she hurt, or just how things were, she’d always have that little zing.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"]

(Un)fortunately, Siobhan was not so easily dissuaded. Deep concern was written across her features as she heard Nato's words. For now, all talks about Nato's remarkable job opportunities - no worries, she would still be able to do plenty of sneaky things and if she took stuff from bad guys, Sio would be cool with that! - was put aside.

"You got stabbed? By what...a Sith blade?" Siobhan asked or rather stated. She ruled out it being a lightsabre, and she knew how nasty Sith swords could be, having faced opponents wielding them many times during the Bando Gora war. Moreover, she had Coryth and Mirien's experiences to draw upon. Having three sets of memories in your head could be terribly confusing, but also useful in some cases. It also meant that Siobhan knew quite a bit about Sith Poison, having seen its terrible effects on Coryth first-hand. As it was, she could not sense that Poison was inside Nato, but something so dark leaves a trace...which was what she picked up on. However, she would not be able to make an assessment herself and certainly not cure her.

"Was it poisoned?" Siobhan's empathy was rather weak, but she did not need it to feel the surge of emotion coming off Nato in waves, the sheer fear and the pain. It made her feel guilty for not being there, but she was here now. "I'll take you to see Coryth right now. She's an expert on this sort of thing. You'll be fine. No buts," with that she quickly took Nato's hand and got up.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Well her act was up, those few minutes of just relaxing had been worth pretending, “yep” she said sinking into her chair again, “twice”, she shrugged, “First one made me droopy, second one,” she balled her palms up, “burned, feels like spiders creeping.” Sio was the only one who had got the girl to talk about this, she’d told nobody else, only herself over and over to her mirror that she was getting better. Those marks were okay, she’d be okay. What’s the worst dumb Sith poison could do? "I think so."

Her body twitched, and she curled her feet closer still, so she could cradle them to her side. Sera their zany force priestess hadn’t believed her either, told her to get help, but this was her first stop, first chance to have anything looked at since nethers.

Siobhan had her hand! She had to grab her shoes, quick, and her clock! Flipping her shoes on, and her clock to her chest. “Okies Sio, I’m okay though, just a little tired, all work no play.” Putting her best face on. “no worries,” Nato smile on, check! Blowing a strand of pesky hair out of her face, what could stop them now!

“Tomorrow were gonna be spinning tanks and stuff, no big thing.” She tilted her head happy, trying to joke, although like before she didn’t walk with that same bounce, her voice had that, and showed she wanted to.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | ​[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

So the small redhead had just barely stepped on the transport, reaching into her pocket she pulled out her comlink again, typing a quick message once more to Siobhan. I'm on the Skyport, where are you? I've just gotten off the transport. Just need to know where to meet you. Coryth hardly aware that the urgency had grown for Siobhan and the situation immensely more complicated. Sith poison? She'd only just barely survived her own experience with it. The reminder something she would not want, but would deal with nonetheless. Still for the moment she stayed near the transport area, not wanting to stray far in case Siobhan decided to meet her there.

[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Nato, this is serious. If this blade was poisoned...if you were infected with Sith Poison...it'll kill you. Or turn you into a Sith," Siobhan said seriously, strong concern and worry very clear in her tone. She was being blunt as usual, but Natol'ine had to understand what the stakes were.

And so she quickly led Nato out of the Asur Lounge, receiving the message from Coryth on the way. Typing out a response on the datapad felt way too tedious for Siobhan, so she simply sent a message via telepathy. Meet me at my suite. I think my friend got infected by something nasty...maybe Sith Poison. Telepathic mobile phone for the win!

"We'll be going to my suite. Coryth'll meet us there," she spoke to Nato then quickly led her down one of the many corridors. However, in her haste Siobhan seemed to forget that she was a good deal less mobile or strong than she used to be and so she was suddenly seized by spasms of pain as they surged through her flesh leg making her stumble as she almost toppled over, narrowly catching herself as she gripped a pillar, but it was clear that she was in pain. Breathing very heavily, actually more like panting, she forced herself up. Her hand gripped her cane tight as she limped towards an elevator.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Sorry Sio” serious and looking down, “Sss?” she said shakily, “Make me Sith?” Quietening down, following and hurrying with her. What Sio was telling her was dawning on the girl, she couldn’t just ignore things! Had she left this too long? Sio had achieved the impossible, again, getting Nato to focus on something that she didn't want to, like their training session.

Walking quickly was hard, her leg hurt, and her tummy hurt, she was bruised and sore, feeling her cough coming again and breathing sore. Every Sith she’d ever met had creeped her out, way out, what if she’d be Sith forever now, and they couldn’t help her? No, not happening Nato, snap outt'a this. Sio was just being friendly looking out for you, you’re fine, maybe.

“Do I have to do anythin’, should I be doin’ anything?” Babbling, nervous, she was worrying that Sith who toyed with her, this was what she wanted, for Nato to lose herself. She still felt like Nato though, would she know if she was different? “Am I different Sio, did, I change any?”

The Nethworld had been her savior for her body, slowing or even effecting her Sith poison in unexpected ways, now out of nethers, her poison was acting exactly like it should. Shivering, she was feeling her body getting colder, “Maybe we should sit?”

Siobhan seemed to have finally regained her balance. Pain is just weakness leaving the body, she told herself. The seizures of pain shooting through her body showed no sign of abeying and her ability to call upon the Force to stifle the sensation seemed wonky, but she did not care at the moment.

"What you have to do is trust me. Trust Coryth and me. She was...infected by Sith Poison once but we managed to cure her. She cured me from the technovirus. You'll be fine," she gripped Nato's hand tighter, trying to provide some reassurance, as the turbolift doors closed behind them. The lift shot up through the station, delivering them to new heights as it surged towards the section that contained Siobhan and Tegaea's private suite.

Siobhan took a very deep breath as the lift opened, steadying herself on her cane. "I won't let anything happen to you, dear." And so she would lead Nato down a long corridor, across a carpeted floor, before they finally reached the tastefully opulent suite. A swipe of a keycard later and the doors opened. Normally the special suite was used for...non-PG-13 stuff, but that obviously was not the case here! Under normal circumstances, Siobhan would have enjoyed the view of Kaeshana from the window, but she had other things on her mind. Instead she guided Nato to the rather large and very comfortable bed, grabbing some pillows for her. "Lay down there, sweetie. Coryth will be here in a moment."

Coryth heard the telepathic communication. Yes, admittedly much easier than typing on the comlink. Sith poison? Lovely ... slow acting or fast? The redhead replied in return. Though now a sense of urgency carried through her tone as she already was moving at a brisk pace towards Siobhan's suite. So did not need the reminder of what I just recently went through. That thought she kept to herself however.

Soon enough she came to the Countess' door and pressed the doorbell, waiting as calmly as she could, knowing someone else was having to suffer through what she did. Not only that but given the link they now shared, Coryth couldn't help but feel Siobhan's worry as well. Needless to say, things were bound to be ... complicated now. Was a lot harder to keep Siobhan's emotions out of her mind, when she was in such close proximity to her dear friend.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Natol'ine"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Distant, she’d not been paying attention to Sio, huge warning sign that something wasn’t right! Usually hanging on her words, she should have been fretting over her friend, any friend that was feelin' bad. Snapping back, memories rushing like another swooshing surge, Nato came back, her real emotion came welling up and off of her, strongly encouraged.

Sibby looked in pain! She bobbed her weight to make sure her friend was really okay, trying to hold her up, not that someone so petite as her could really do much, but she tried anyway to balance her, “Okaies, are you okay? Am I contagious?” Her voice was weaved up and down, finding itself. Hair a mess, sweat was coming off her, had she been stupid enough to infect Sio too??? She better not have done, not realising any different. Now Fear, soon…

Pillows looked comfy! No...

Anger. Her balance was swaying, memories coming and going, mixed with other things, flittering rushes of... Lay down???? She needed to be up and, and what? What was she going to do! She wasn’t some little helpless kid, she was a Jedi! So NOT Nato, she was angry, really angry about all of this, whatever this was. Slow acting poison, but her body was catching up to being stuck under nethers for so long, things were unpredictable, mixed up, Nato was a mess.

Pressing a pillow with her finger, then the same moment kicking something metal nearby that rolled around, she crossed her arms and fumed, at nothing in particular, so many conflict things trying to be expressed. Conflict, written across her face. She looked up, rocking, shivering, sooo cold.

Bouncing up on that comfy bed, “Sorry Sibby,” Nato-like her burgeoning smile returned, “we’ll be okay,” both of us will be, grr or else, stupid siths! Beep went the door!

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

It's slow-acting, but starting to take effect now. She's a mess. Please hurry. Siobhan sensed the arrival of her bond sister and likewise the emotional upheavals building up inside her. This close it was difficult to keep the woman's emotion from bleeding into her and vice versa. Just as well she could sense the pain, fear and anger coming off Natol'ine in waves, for the poor girl was a mess as the Sith poison slowly but surely took effect.

In the state she was in Siobhan did not dare leave her even for a moment and so rather than go open the door she simply pulled it open with a telekinetic command, allowing Coryth entrance. Settling down on the bed since she still had trouble standing, her bionic hand gripped Nato's tightly, a grip not strong enough to be crushing, but sufficient to hopefully be a bit reassuring and keep her in place. Hopefully she would not have to pin her down whilst Coryth treated her, but she would do so if need be.

"It's alright, dear You'll be fine, Nato. Coryth's here," she spoke, tone very firm. "I'm here."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato let out a forced puff of air, and hung on to Sio’s hand tighter, squeezing it, grateful to have something to hold on to, someone she knew and felt safe around. Her heart was beating much harder than before, stirring things around her. Memories flashed in her head from where? She was wrestling with herself, her smile forced but there, coughing and shaking her head, hair flying about.

“Yep,” she pressed her lips together, feeling every breath, “be fine,” fine fine, fiiiinnnne, she almost fell off the bed, leaning on Sio, “ummhhhgg.”

She felt like something else was rushing into her, she was walking through memories of her friends bionic hand, like Sio wasn’t there at all, someone else was there? Nato was losing control of herself, or was that her hand? She’d wandered into memories about someone called Shadow, a holocron he wanted, the memories were coming and going, she didn’t even know what a holocron was.

Feeling light headed and ill, was this was real or her mind? Sio was killing Jedi, she couldn’t stop, Nato couldn’t stop her, tugging at her hand to get Sio away from Shadow. “HELP” She screamed out breathless. She was standing right beside her, and she watched, sharing that helpless memory. The Kiffar girl felt her friend’s pain like it was her own, her torment and cried out with her, tears streaming down her face as her friend's hand was lost.

Silence, wet faced, she let a little breath in, hair hanging drooping down.

Looking at Sio’s hand her heart sank, “i'm so sorry Sio,” she said quietly, and then she collapsed back on the bed.

Fainting and unresponsive, body twitching, poison had her, would it take her completely?

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Coryth didn't reply telepathically, just nodded to herself. Once the door opened, the tiny redhead stepped quickly inside and closed the door behind her. The emotions from both Sio and Nato hit her like stepping face first into a brick wall. She had to act quickly throwing up more defenses to guard herself from it all.

Hearing the scream, Coryth raced forward into the bedroom. For a second she glanced to Siobhan with great concern, and then to Nato. "This her?" She asked as she stepped forward. With a sigh she knelt alongside the dark haired woman and laid a soothing hand upon the girl's forehead. "Do you know what did it Siobhan? Did she say?" Sensing the depth of the poison she shook her head slowly, a frown spreading across her lips.

Reaching into her pack she retrieved a single blue crystal and laid it upon the girl's chest. "It's bad. Very bad." Truthfully Coryth didn't know if she had the strength to do this completely on her own. Still, she had to try. One more sigh and she placed both hands over the crystal and started to draw on the infinite strands of power within the force, pulling them into herself first before drawing on that same energy to push it into the crystal and into Natol'ine. "Don't let her move, Sio." For she could not afford the process to be interrupted.

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Natol'ine"]

Hearing the scream Siobhan almost let go of Nato, but then tightened her grip, not realising that it was the physical contact that was causing Natol'ine such pain. Then suddenly the poor girl's raw emotions and fear hit her like a tidal wave and she shook strongly under the pressure as her mind reeled. So many painful emotions, so many images...it was too much for someone with such weak empathy as she suddenly saw what Nato had been seeing, if only for a moment.

Herself. Shadow. A prisoner within her own body, at the mercy of the evil Stih Lord. The man who had been her nemesis for years, still was actually. He had tried to claim her and make her his meat puppet, just like the Sith Poison was seeking to twist and destroy Natol'ine. She took a very deep breath, steadying herself as Coryth arrived. "It's ok, Nato. You did nothing wrong. I'm here." Well, she would not the Sith win!

"Yes, that's Natol'ine. Nato, this is Coryth," she said, trying to compose herself. Whatever turmoil she might be feeling, she could not let it show in front of the girl. Thus she tried to keep herself under control when Coryth told her how dire the situation was. The redhead did not need to be told that she had to do everything to save her because Siobhan knew she would do that anyway. No one in their right mind could presume to doubt Coryth's dedication to helping those in need, no matter the cost to herself. "Poisoned Sith blade. During a skirmish in the old war."

She nodded to the redhead. "Draw on my energies if you have to. Nato, you must fight the poison, as much as you can. It will try to warp your mind...we can help you. We will help you. I'm only doing this to help you," at that she pulled at the tangled web of the Force to harness her telekinetic willpower, focusing upon Nato. She did not like doing this, not one bit, but if the poison overwhelmned Nato she would have to ensure that Coryth's healing was not interrupted. And so her telekinetic will manifested in invisible binds that would wrap around Nato, seeking to hold her in place by pinning her to the bed. Normally this was a power Siobhan used to crush and break opponents, to bash them to paste or crush their bodies...but here it was meant to help someone. The binds, conjured up by one of the best telekinetic specialists in the galaxy, were meant to restrain Nato, though they would not be unbearably tight. Siobhan would strengthen her grip upon her if a poison-warped Nato tried to break out.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Rolling eyes around, body trying to rock. Part of her wanted to say Hey! Coryth but when her mouth opened, nothing came out. The girl’s chest tried rising, pushing against Sio’s force binding. Not herself, whatever she was wasn’t acting, or beginning to feel like wasn’t all Nato.

Sio’s voice, steadying, comforting, calming, a steady breeze on her face, and a rock to hold to, she tried to nestle inside one of Sio’s memories, trying to find a comforting one, hoping Sio had a safe place she could go to. What could she find, where or what did Sio go to for strength? What made Siobhan such a strong person?

Crystal on her chest, that contact gave her split second relief. Spirit not giving up. Hair a mess, face a mess, teary. ~I usually look better than this!~ She jokingly force shouted, a deep half laugh bursting out, not all Nato's laugh, the poisons too. Hands now really, really, really squeezing hard, if Sio could still hold her hand! Her other grasping sheets below her.

Nato's Mind

“ggggghhhhhnnn”, her eyes pressed tighter, slipping further away. That battle going on inside of her, was close to just spilling out, she had to draw on Sio's memory, her strength. Every memory Nato had was trying to stay afloat against Sith desires, like a rising green poisoned sea with floating crystals containing images, or people waving their hands, trying to stay above water. Each one that went under, her poison had more control. She was there too on her ocean, sinking, holding on to any image she could find.

Out in the distance light was coming. Coryth’s healing and energy broke clouds around her memory ocean, water swayed. Coryth wasn’t alone! Sio’s voice was there with her too. Memories, Coryth might feel the key to healing Nato was memories, something she could swim to or connect to.

In the Room

NO! Her frightened voice said to both of them. Outside of herself, she force picked an object, any object, and flung it towards her own body, trying to knock off her crystal, free herself from her binds. This was it, it would go either way.

Mood Music

Coryth drew in a deep breath, trying to settle deeper into the force and draw upon it's most powerful light to help aid in purging the poison from Nato's body. Sith blade .... bastards. The redhead spoke to herself. "Keep her still!" A bit of panic rising within the redhead herself, emotions pouring in from both Nato and Siobhan that she really didn't have the strength or focus to push away when her mind was so focused on trying to heal, to get ahead of the poison.

The shift, the difference in Nato, even Coryth could feel with how little she knew of the young girl. "Memories .." Coryth whispered as her danger sense flared up. Ducking just in time she narrowly missed the object striking her in the back of the head.

"Siobhan, a strong memory. You know Nato! Find something strong, powerful. Something she can cling to. She needs it if she's going to make it. Think it, hold on to that thought." Hopefully it was more than just a small hunch on Coryth's end. Healing could be such a strange beast that much she already knew. Somehow this just felt like it was one more piece to the puzzle.

The shift in Nato was strong and palpable, making Siobhan's heart ache for the girl. An object was flung towards the girl by her own might, but before it could reach her Siobhan crushed it. She forced herself to keep her own anxiety down, for it would do no god if she lost control and composure.

"Nato, keep fighting it. I'm here. We're here to help you." Hearing Coryth's words she tightened her telekinetic grip around Nato, strengthening the binds. To a point where it would feel less like simple binds and more like invisible chains wrapping around the Kiffar, restraining her and making it more difficult to focus on using the Force. She hated doing it, but there was no other way given the state poor Nato was in.

"Memories." But how? What should she think of? Something strong, powerful...something that would give Nato's mind a safe place to retreat to, away from the vicious darkside toxin that was trying to destroy her from within. Something that could perhaps give her hope. Siobhan's mind turned to a happy memory from many years ago. To a beautiful day on Naboo, to vows of love and trust being spoken, the sight of the beautiful, brave woman who had become her wife on that day. It was the memory of her own marriage to [member="Tegaea Alcori"].

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato’s mind

Crystals, memories bobbing and weaving, small events of her life would go green, and then she’d lose them underneath the water, little bits of herself. Each one hurt. A tear ran down her cheek. Nato’s tears had flicks of green in them, a result of her surgery after Coruscant, soft tints, like her oceans color.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]'s energy was full force, healing beating down, the poison's tide lowered, but she was swept up on a big wave almost going under. If not for Siobhans bindings she would have been rolling around, or scrunched up in a little ball, as it was her poison was fighting to get free, bindings which hurt too.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] ’s memories came like a big island, she dived in and swam for them, finding herself at a wedding, somewhere in the background, she smiled looking on, big beaming smile that broke out across her messy face. Settling, as her poisoned was cleared, so her face began to return to normal, but… her age was going backward, she could feel her features softening, only the smallest amounts. [member="Coryth Elaris"] was definitely healing her and removing part of her past, literally, the poison was very clever, it wanted to take Nato with it.

Deep down inside, a little voice spoke again, ~I’m scared Sio,~ faintly she whispered through their force to both women, she would have been shaking if she could move. She fought that panic like Sio advised fighting back, a last surge of her poison as it wrestled to spread fear over her. Both of them saving her, bringing her back from the brink, just that last bit to go! Fear that she might lose all her memories along with her poison! She was clinging on to it! She had to give some of herself up and let go.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Coryth was getting nervous, antsy. She wasn't sure how well things were going and all of the emotions welling up around her really weren't helping her either. That her own personal problem, she couldn't focus on the feelings of Nato or Siobhan much less herself in that moment.

The poison itself was a most tricky beast. She could feel it retreating further at the same time pulling bits of Natol'ine with it. Which left Coryth a bit of a complicated problem to manage. "It's okay. It's going to be okay." She said softly, trying to be convincing as possible as she poured even more of herself into her healing gifts and the force would flow into Nato hoping against hope that she could finally get the poison to release the young girl.

The strain was starting to show upon Coryth's features, sweat beading on her forehead, dripping down the back of her neck. Her tiny hands shaking with her eyes tightly closed. "We're here Nato. It will be okay. We are right here." Trying to sound encouraging still.

[member="Coryth Elaris"], [member="Natol'ine"]

"You'll be fine, Nato. I'm here. You're my little spitfire. You can beat it," Siobhan spoke, hopefully being somewhat convincing. She could feel the strain and exertion become visible on Coryth's features, the sweat accumulating on her forehead, the furrowed brow and the shaking hands.

She unconsciously tightened her grip around Nato's hand as she tried to focus. In this particular instance, her focus was upon drawing upon the seemingly infinite power of the Force and letting her energies flow to Coryth through their bond, in order to replenish what she had lost so that she could help Nato. The wave of emotions that hit Siobhan through the Force made her mind reel and her head spin but she tried to focus, concentrating on the beautiful memory she was trying to help poor Nato draw strength from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom