Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sollemnitas

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Tyger Tyger"] @[member="Lylin Osh"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Jonathan Walsh"] @[member="Ventasia Terana"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Nyos Val"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Lilicky"] @[member="Aiker Ebizu"]

Katagiri stood over the site, she was not one for ceremony but saw the value of it when the time came. Her face remained very stoic while the members went to work. It had been a long time coming for the members of Omega Pyre and Protectorate, something to show the people unwavering service and loyalty to the ideals created by Cira. So she had prepared to lift the mandate of promotions and honor them the first of which was Noah, who had done so much as she had reviewed. He had created a number of tech for the Pyre they used, been loyal, kind and just.

The others were HK-36, Siobhan Kerrigan and Admiral Walsh. All one who had done so much that they couldn't just say thank you and send a cigar or have a drink. This called for a showing of what came about for it so she had gotten the area of Fondor ready for this, she had prepared medals but that wasn't the best thing. She had worked to get promotions that was what mattered to some, with advice from others and her own experiences saying that what they really needed to do was celebrate all the accomplishments that had been done. So the invites had been sent and security been doubled.

"Is all in preparation?" Her face went towards the one man who was making the schedule and taking notes, they needed to survive, they needed to live on and not let this group fall apart. Their dealings with the Rebel alliance was interesting, as she had heard from news on the Republic front it was dull but the Atrisian's interested her to hopefully help them survive. It was a dangerous time and she had to make sure everything went off without a hitch. "Please don't let me screw this up." The mans face that turned towards her got a look of sighing. "I'm am nervous."

@Tegaea Alcori @Tyger Tyger @HK-36 @Jonathan Walsh @Ventasia Terana @Miles Varden @Nyos Val @Noah Corek @Lilicky @Aiker Ebizu @[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Lylin Osh​
Rebel​
Had arrived only this morning. The gracious sentients from the Protectorate had provided her with quarters for her stay here and nothing was left wanting. She is to attend a ceremony, an invitation received days ago and one that had her curiosity most intrigued. She did not wish to be late, so she refreshed and dressed, in a new dress, the colour red which she now considers her favourite colour. Her face smiled at the thought.

Lylin, entered the designated halls for the ceremony. She noticed that there is already a large gathering crowd which seemed to be allocated seating. However, she did not know where she should be, so she decided to remain toward the back and watch from there. Hoping to see a familiar face.

Miles wore his dress fatigues, all pressed, polished, and primmed. His hair neatly combed to a partial point, facial hair trimmed to a neat goatee. The scar that crossed his left eye ever present, and a new one that ran from his right cheek to the base of his ear. He strolled into the hall nervous being out of the safety of his armor. He felt cold and naked without it. He never went to ceremonies, but he decided that Omega was a safe place to open up to new things. At ease in the rear of the room, he watched as the crowd floundered about, locating their seats. A stunning woman in a satin red dress stood alone a short distance from him. Miles moved up near her side, slightly ahead of her, and pretended to be scanning the room and happen upon her gaze, he would give a simple salute, "Ma'am"...

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

Struggling in his jacket, Nyos attempted to adjust his sleeves because his mechanical arms were too bulky to move without tearing something. He wore a simple black suit coat, vest and black tie detailed his attire. He gave up and removed his coat, revealing the bulking shape of his arms and chest under his shirt. His hair neatly tossed forward, and his photo-receptors have off a light blue hue. Being a cyborg made conversation difficult, but he was sure he'd see someone he knew.

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

Mirshen was here dressed in his iron skin sure and a dark red trench coat. He saw the woman from before who had been on his ship and walked around taking in the rest of Omega, oh there was plenty here to see it seemed and he didn't need to wear his mask or the second and third one. The people here knew who he was and knew he was insane or so they thought or maybe they were right and he was playing a far more clever game by being so insane it had looped around to make him sane so he played at being insane.... Saneception. "Well now don't you look all fancy."

@[member="Mirshen"], @[member="Miles Varden"]

Lylin stood looking around, she was beginning to feel well out of place and nervous. She almost jumped out of her skin when someone spoke to her. Her eyes blinked at the man for a moment, not sure if he was addressing her, but he was.

Ma'am .....he said. So to be polite she smiled and replied. "Greetings, this is truely an amazing place you have here", she looked awkward in her small talk. Lylin up until recently, had only just left her home on Kiffex. It was then that she encountered the Rebels and joined them. Her adventure had began but she is still very innocent when it comes to social events on such a grand scale.

Then to her surprise another approached, she did not pay much attention to him at first, but a second glance caught her attention. She did not recognise him, but she recognised the red suit. She then just stared at him, she had only seen him with his masks but now he was here and exposed. But still, would ask.

"Mirshen?", she said then took her eyes off his face not wishing to appear rude by staring. He is quite handsome under all that, she thought. And her face flushed at bit at the thought. "I guess I do look fancy, ... you... look nice too". she said looking back at him. His black hair and eyes, pale skin and scars to show his battles within the galaxy. She wondered what other scars he had, you know, the ones on the inside.

This really isn't mine at all, I'm quite new to this myself...but you're right....this is just unbelievable. @[member="Lylin Osh"]

Well.... now, I think I've heard of you. You do things no one else will, and you do it for fun. I like you style. Quite impressive. @[member="Mirshen"]

Miles grabbed a glass of wine, downed it, and tried to maintain composure in the pressure of looking like he belonged.

@[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Lylin Osh"]

"Why thank you, I try and blend in every now and then keep them off balance. Last time I was at a party it was after escaping a CIS prison with my bestest buddy Aedan. Oh we went in and saw then we left to attend." He looked up at the other man whom he did not know but a compliment is a compliment so. "Well thank you, I try my best to make sure I am having fun cause what else is there to do. Well I suppose if I really wanted to I could go and help the Republic or the CIS... they are always hiring. Though I would lose out on all the nice things I get working here." Mirshen turned just giving a smile. "But I was surprised to see you here, last time we were together wasn't the ship going to explode? No we were fighting pirates who rode dinosaurs with giant cannons."

@[member="Miles Varden"], @[member="Mirshen"]

She really was not expecting to see Mirshen, indeed their first meeting was one of an amazing event, both in terms of being saved by the Sammo, the Captain and Mirshen. Her eyes kept flicking between the two men as they talked about their admiration for fighting. These are things she knows nothing about, yet. It certainly explained Mirshen's scars, and she assumed by the way he is, that he had been in one too many fights. Although, he seemed a little different today. Not quite so.... mad.

Lylin returned his smile as she listened. "That is correct, your ship nearly killed us", she said. She took in a deep breath and looked around, more and more people began to enter and the sound of chatter heightened. "I need a drink", she needed to do something, as she is nervous, a little more so now then before. Her eyes flicked again to the reason for the increased feeling. "Would you two like a drink?", she asked as her head turned looking for the bar.

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

"Yes I would, nothing beats a good near death experience like drinking... lots and lots of drinking." With a look at her Mirshen smirked looking at the bar and taking in the rest of the group. Oh so much could go along here, he might even get her to loosen up and stop being stiff she was kind of insane in that ship. Oh no wait she had been trying to help... Maybe no if anything she might have made things worse. Oh so much worse at times it seemed to have gotten his attention and checking his gear Mirshen brought his head around. "So anything new been happening with you?"

"A drink would be welcomed. Maybe a few. "

Mikes took a seat near by on the bar. He ordered the strongest drink they had, pounded it and ordered another. He felt the warmth of the alcohol running down his throat. The slight tug at his brain made him relax a bit.

"So what is it that we're really doing here?"

@[member="Mirshen"] @[member="Lylin Osh"]

@[member="Miles Varden"], @[member="Mirshen"]

Well it seemed they all agreed, a drink was needed. She smiled at them both and watched as the man walked toward the bar, she realised she did not know his name, she would ask. Mirshen however, she did know, well only very slightly and she looked at him for a moment contemplating him. "Then lets follow the man to the bar", she said placing a soft hand on his arm. Realising what she had just done, she quickly removed it and quickly answered his question.

"Well I joined the Rebel Alliance, I followed the Captain to his group". She smiled as she turned to walk to the bar. "Come let me buy you a drink, that is the least I could do to repay you for your kindness in my rescue".

She reached the bar and stood next to the man. "I shall have a white wine please and whatever my friend here wishes to order", indicating Mirshen. "And keep them coming". she added. "I believe we are here for a ceremony", she simply replied to the man. "By the way, what is your name, I don't think we exchanged names. I am Lylin Osh".

@[member="Lylin Osh"] @[member="Miles Varden"]

"We are here because they wanted to see how many could come for a turn out. It is all about the numbers and not looking good. I actually enjoy being here in Omega. A lot more fun as it were." Mirshen took a drink while he spoke. "Hold the liquor, leave the dairy.... That is all." His glass came with the milk while for a moment he just took a sip. Then he looked at Lylin as she explained what had happened. "Well that is good, they are good people... Usually."

@Miles Varden, @Mirshen

"Yes indeed good people and I hope to do good things with them too", she said smiling as she drank her wine. She would have to be careful in the amount she drinks, she knows that it will not take much for her to become intoxicated. "I am sure the ceremony will get underway soon, it will be interesting to see it".

She placed her glass down on the bar and looked around at the crowd. Which she was not doing really, it is more of an excuse to look over Mirshen. The guy intrigued her. Trying to see if she could learn more, "So Mirshen. What to you do to relax when you are not .. working?".

Forgive me. My name is Miles Varden. I'm a sergeant in the Protectorate, I joined about two months ago. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Miles put out his ruff and worn hand in an offering of introduction. A polite smile on his face to ease his new acquaintances nerves.

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

@[member="Lylin Osh"]

Mirshen looked at Lylin and gave a nod. "Well when I am not working I am doing what I do best. Making things that go boom or rescuing people. Sometimes I even get to do both at the same time why I remember this one time I broke our of a CIS prison with my bestest buddy then we rushed to get back to the Protectorate because well... Needed to attend a party like this one. What about you?"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Katagiri Ike"] @[member="Mirshen"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Lylin Osh"]
Noah stepped into the ceremony hall all dressed in his dress uniform,which was a little itchy for his tastes. Seeing a bar and a few people standing at he decided to go over and get a drink. When he got over there after sifting through the crowd of people,he ordered a Corellian Whiskey and then sat there,waiting for the proceedings to occur.

Ah, Lieutenant Corek. Glad to see you made it. His drink is on me. Come join us sir.

Miles knew the Lt. @[member="Noah Corek"] only from Holo vids the men shared from past battles. Miles was sure the stories were true, yet slightly embellished, but the men expressed a positive look towards the Lt.

@Miles Varden, @Mirshen, @[member="Noah Corek"]

"Pleasure to meet you Miles", Lylin said as she took his hand with a smile. Looking back to Mirshen, her smile widened, He blows things up for fun? oh boy!, she thought. A handy one to have around in a tricky situation, if you can see through the insanity to the man. Totally unpredictable, dangerous, insane or possibly, mysterious and ... exciting.

"Mirshen, I .. well, I guess I like to relax with my friends at the Rebels and .. well .. drink". she realised she did not really have a thing, or a hobby.

It was then she notice Miles talking to another man that had only arrived. She recognised him from Holocom via the Rebels. She did not know his rank here in OP, but he is one of the leaders over at the Rebels. She turned to him and smiled, "Noah, it is nice to meet you in person", she said as she looked around hoping to see more of them arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom