Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sollemnitas

@[member="Lylin Osh"] @[member="Miles Varden"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Mirshen"]

Katagiri looked on at the group of people there. Oh there wasn't as many or the number of ones she wanted but her hands still remained at her sides. A speech was needed but her questions her motives were a little more personal then that. Slowly she moved off the stage for a moment and walked towards the small grouping her members. Her hair trailing behind in a name of white, not from age but from Velok. He had done something to make her hair as white as snow when it used to be a deep black. Now she saw Noah and Lylin, Miles and Mirshen offering a bow of her head.

"Welcome Noah, it is good to see you, there is much to discuss." With a smile Katagiri took them all in. "Big news, I am lifting the promotion freeze instituted by the predecessors and will need a new commander of Pyre forces with Exarch Kerrigan having duties that require her attention. The forces will need a leader someone who has been in the same trenches as them who has shed blood just as them and who has done all he can to help them. Can I trust in you Noah?" The others she took in with a smirk while brushing her white robes off. "As for the rest we shall be seeing where you have worked and promoting accordingly. Lots of people have put work in and not seeing they receive congratulations, receive thanks and benefits for it. Sets a dangerous precedent."

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Katagiri Ike"] @Lylin Osh @Miles Varden @Mirshen
Noah nearly did a spit take when he heard what the new Lady Protector had said. "Me? As in me,Lieutenant Noah Corek? I'm going to be the next Pyre Commander?" Noah asked. He was a bit skeptical about it,but it would be a great job to have.

Awsome!!, congrats Sir! Pyre Commander @[member="Noah Corek"] has a nice ring to it. Cheers mate!

Miles grabbed another drink, raised it in the air, and downed it. Miles was excited, promotions were always interesting. He liked to hear the stories behind the promotion, the epic tales that carry men to god-hood. The alcohol was starting to take affect. His head felt light and his cheeks became a little rosey. Miles couldhandle his alcohol so he wasn't worried about making a fool of himself, but it was nice to finally let loose. He felt comfortable with the Protectorate and his comrades.

I hope you won't let all that power go to your head, you won't be able to put on your helmet.

@[member="Katagiri Ike"] @[member="Lylin Osh"] @[member="Mirshen"]

@Miles Varden @Noah Corek @Mirshen, @[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Lylin did not know the Lady that had arrived to the group. But there is something very commanding about her presence and her look one of an extraordinary nature. She bowed in return to her and listened while she spoke. She eyes shot to Noah and she smiled at his response to the Lady's words. Miles added his congratulations and she did as well. "Well done Commander", she simply said. This was also great for the Alliance, they are in the hands of great leaders and now one was being rewarded for his services.

She looked back toward the Lady, Lylin had never seen someone like her before and she was intriguing to say the least. She could not take her eyes of her hair, but not to be rude, Lylin only looked a little before turning her attention to Mirshen. She did not say anything, but gave him a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom